The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is what I said, cheaper housing should be reserved for those that can't afford to pay full price rent or buy.
If the Radford girls are being filmed I expect they are being paid. Rather than accepting such lavish holidays they should perhaps use money to pay for deposits.

There are far too many families that don't have access to all that extra money that could have been housed rather than these lot
I was told by the council when our son was 6 months old living in a 1 bed council flat that they would not put us on the list for a 2 bed house /flat as my hubby worked so we could afford private rent or buy a house.
It was only when I was walking hone I thought how do they know how much my hubby earns as we were full rent.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That is what I said, cheaper housing should be reserved for those that can't afford to pay full price rent or buy.
If the Radford girls are being filmed I expect they are being paid. Rather than accepting such lavish holidays they should perhaps use money to pay for deposits.

There are far too many families that don't have access to all that extra money that could have been housed rather than these lot

Does anyone honestly believe those girls get paid anything at all? I reckon Susie and dick keep all the actual money and throw flash holidays and stuff at the kids (all tax deductable with clever accounting).

Reactions: 7
So their recent trip was filmed, what do we think their staged disaster will be? Flat tyres on the motorway? Forgotten passports and a fake mad dash back home?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone honestly believe those girls get paid anything at all? I reckon Susie and dick keep all the actual money and throw flash holidays and stuff at the kids (all tax deductable with clever accounting).
I think this will end up causing problems in the family. Sue and Noel have made a lot of money off their children, yet the older girls have sacrificed part of their childhood to bring up the younger ones. The younger children have been filmed since birth and none of the kids have any privacy. In the future there's likely to bad feeling with some family members thinking they have been short changed.

Reactions: 9
So their recent trip was filmed, what do we think their staged disaster will be? Flat tyres on the motorway? Forgotten passports and a fake mad dash back home?
Why can't they let the kids have one minute without a camera filming.
Most holidays the kids end up still working you can't enjoy it with camera crew throwing directions around
It shows what matters most to sue and noel and its not the kids.

Reactions: 12
Wonder why she deleted it within a minute? I have cropped but it did include the car and more of the house.
IMG_1228.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she threatening someone again? Been on the wine Scratty? Realise your life is awful and you have spent all your life being groomed by a pweirdo.

Wonder why she deleted it within a minute? I have cropped but it did include the car and more of the house. View attachment 2974767
This is a shocking thing to say
Who does sue think she is?
She is unemployed sits there giving out the worst attitude I've ever heard
I'd be ashamed to be talking publicly to people like that
Especially when she is sending so many non physical threatening replies lately.
Telling people what you know could lose them a lot of money and now there job is the lowest of the low especially in todays cost of living.

Here's what you should do sue
Go and help out in the shop you clearly have plenty of spare time yourself and stop trying to destroy people's lives for the sake of content it's nasty yes they shouldn't be saying anything about the kids but what your doing is much much worse on a public platform.

It makes you the bully.
These people may have kids or work long hours to keep afloat saying things that genuinely could turn their lives upside down is despicable!

Reactions: 12
exactly, I don’t think the kids get anything money wise, they just get to go on the holidays and get gifts etc

Reactions: 8
Sue is increasingly coming across as more and more unhinged. If she's not careful she ruin her reputation.

Reactions: 17
She's actually posted pics of some else's house and car on bleeping instagram? This woman is nothing more than a spiteful bully. What an absolute witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She's actually posted pics of some else's house and car on bleeping instagram? This woman is nothing more than a spiteful bully. What an absolute witch.
I’ll not be surprised if she doesn’t get prosecuted soon for this kind of tit

Reactions: 16
I’ll not be surprised if she doesn’t get prosecuted soon for this kind of tit
Eventually someone will report her, its getting to be vicious and now shes going to people's houses to post pretty threatening things
She might be on TV but that doesn't excuse her from the law.

She's lost the plot. Is she really that stupid? Sounds like the menopause has sent her crackers.

Reactions: 8
Eventually someone will report her, its getting to be vicious and now shes going to people's houses to post pretty threatening things
She might be on TV but that doesn't excuse her from the law.
She does know that doxxing is illegal doesn't she? Or is she really that thick?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.