The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she barely started secondary school before the grooming started but can she speak English for once? What is she on about? Posting cryptic threats on social media is unhinged. Nobody knows what you're on about Scratty.

Whoever she's talking about, at least they have a job unlike Sue. I'm assuming the extent of their crimes was posting on Tattle which is not illegal or worthy of losing a job over. Sue lives in some fantasy land where she can destroy someone's life because they said something she didn't like.

Put down the bottle and go look after your kids. Better yet, get a real job and a life.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if Carla is one of the neighbours that post on here? Who haven't done anything illegal. They've just shared some observations. It's not like they stand outside Phallus Palace stalking them. And yet stalking seems to be what Sue is doing.

Reactions: 18
Oh no sue has Carla not got a clown car vagina like you? Did she not marry a pedalo? Jealousy is a disease get well soon 😘

Reactions: 11
Didn't someone on here the other day use the phrase unfortunate looking. It looks to me like she is trying to out a Tattler

Reactions: 14
If I was Carla I’d be on to the police. Stalking is a criminal offence. If you can’t take criticism then don’t put yourself out there in the firing line.

The whole 22 kids and counting business, relies on Sue being a wholesome, unflappable, loving mother. Once she exposes herself as an angry chav who will hunt people down, and threaten them for any criticism it all becomes like an episode of Jeremy Kyle. Behaving like this on social media in such an unprofessional way must worry channel five.

But how would Scratty know that poster is Carla? Pretty sure we’ve all said that about her children one time or another 😆 I assumed it was more on a private chat with someone else and they’ve shown Scratty. What a weirdo posting pictures of someone else’s home and car.

You’ve lost it woman, go and look after your children and plan your next holiday - that’s what keeps you fulfilled isn’t it? Isn’t it? Or are you just really really sad under all that money? At the end of the day do you think you could’ve done more with your life? Too late now but don’t take it out on other people who tell the truth, because your 13 year old bully self is starting to show and no one likes a bully 😡

#TeamCarla 😆

Reactions: 18
She’s really driving around to peoples houses and taking photos from inside her car? I’m hoping that is a flipped image and she’s not being driven around to do it with an accomplice. This is really really creepy. She can hardly call people for driving by hers when she plasters it all over tv and the internet when she’s stalking her victim. Baby reindeer vibes Sue. Not cool. In fact, it’s just weird.
---
New thread suggestion….

Move over Martha, there’s a new stalker Sue in town. Careful Carla, Sue’s coming for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting that she only left it up for a minute then deleted it. I bet she told Noel what she'd done and he bollocked her and told her to delete it.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Carla is one of the neighbours that post on here? Who haven't done anything illegal. They've just shared some observations. It's not like they stand outside Phallus Palace stalking them. And yet stalking seems to be what Sue is doing.
not me, or if it's supposed to be, wrong name, wrong car, and wrong house :rolleyes:
I know who it is she's trying to dox though
and to take a photo from a vehicle at that angle is PROPER stalking, it's a dead end

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell.

I really think if she was assessed she'd be under a mental health service of some kind. At best Learning Difficulties with a personality disorder.

not me, or if it's supposed to be, wrong name, wrong car, and wrong house :rolleyes:
and to take a photo from a vehicle at that angle is PROPER stalking, it's a dead end
It's such a bizarre thing to do. Sounds as if Carla has maybe said her kids are unfortunate looking, which to be fair, they are. And Sue thinks that deserves Carla to lose her job, and insinuates that she can dish the dirt on Carla. It's way out of proportion and to post a picture of her house and car is illegal. Especially if one of her super thick fans who lives locally (presuming Carla is in Morecambe too) turns up and attacks Carla. Sue could get in whole heaps of trouble she is so so stupid. All it would take is one really negative article in the Mail and bye bye Radford Family.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully the person has seen the photo on her IG or here (or someone has recognised it and sent her screenshots) and she can go to the police for harrassment and/or doxxing if it is identifiable. Even if she has the wrong house, hopefully the homeowners will be made aware so that they can get ready to go after her for harrassment if their weirdo obsessive fans she is dog whistling for start anything. Then they can both make court appearances!

Reactions: 9
Hopefully the person has seen the photo on her IG or here (or someone has recognised it and sent her screenshots) and she can go to the police for harrassment and/or doxxing if it is identifiable. Even if she has the wrong house, hopefully the homeowners will be made aware so that they can get ready to go after her for harrassment if their weirdo obsessive fans she is dog whistling for start anything. Then they can both make court appearances!
I don't have her on socials but I'll mention to her son when I see him to look on here. There aren't any posts on here that stand out as being from this person.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.