The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t ever comment but read.
the place their at looks like
Duinreill
It’s amazing tbh and expensive. Like main holiday expensive. (Well for us 😂)
It’s basically like a massive centre parks.
Don't think it's Duinrell, someone further up thread has found the site they are at

Reactions: 3
*not at 13yrs either.
83 comments but nothing from Mummy dearest- something definitely a miss.
Kay eh also not been filmed much whereas she used to be featured lots.
Just another Clickbait. Why would you make it public? She just wants people talking about her because without the oxygen of people gossiping they don’t have anything. Katie Hun, have your baby and go and get a job and live a normal life because your mum and dad are in for a big fall and you really don’t want to be part of that when it happens.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just read an old comment. Somebody saying they dreamt they were on holiday. They were in the bedroom and Nowallll came in to use the toilet.
Bedroom and Nowallll are not words I ever want to see in the same sentence.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she have quite nasty sun burn? Her arm/shoulder/back look pretty red to me.
Although i was unsure.
Sue could also barely string her sentence together- what she was trying to say was something like
"dont forget to hold on tightly"
I guess she can not do two things at once, film and speak!! 😆😆
Don't say the kids are sun burn as Sue will just post tomorrow with a photo of the child with white pale arm/shoulder/back with a bitchy comment aimed at Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't say the kids are sun burn as Sue will just post tomorrow with a photo of the child with white pale arm/shoulder/back with a bitchy comment aimed at Tattlers.
But don't be silly she does not read here!!!
#BlockedTattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she have quite nasty sun burn? Her arm/shoulder/back look pretty red to me.
Although i was unsure.
Sue could also barely string her sentence together- what she was trying to say was something like
That is without a doubt a nasty red sunburn
And sue can't say otherwise.
Obviously she's been chilling with wine too much and not bothered with suncream this time no hats in the sun either.
No excuse to let it get that bad much like mila had a while back.

Wouldn't be surprised if due can't get her words out all she's done on that holiday is drink every 2 minutes and they've only been there a couple days.

Time to grow up sue less relaxing more keeping the kids safe
A quick Google shows netherlands reaches highs of 23/24 in summer so they must have been out a while for that to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
With a filter of course to hide the obvious and sore looking sunburn...

Reactions: 6
Although i was unsure.

I noticed that ha ha, I also noticed Archie was telling her how he can brake the go-cart by pedalling backwards but she completely ignored him and carried on giggling. Then when he demonstrated instead of saying “oh yeah that’s good” she said “oop” like she didn’t know he was going to stop. LISTEN to your kids lazy susan, it’s really not difficult.

• Haha
If you all have time watch this you tube video were this guy is taking about a USA Insta family .
The points he is making is what Sue is doing ........spending all the money the kids have made her today but nothing set aside for them in later life .

This Is How Much Dougherty Dozen Spent Last Year!! HOLY COW!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s thicker than pig tit. That child and all the others should have their shoulders covered. Guess thicko thinks a tea shirt doesn’t look as “ pretty” as a strappy dress.
Gormless just like her mother.

Reactions: 12
Oh deary me!
---
Maybe she works for Sue!?
She certainly defends her left/right&centre
she takes the kids out of school for a few days at the beginning of term not DURING term - uh, no. the beginning of term is part of that school term, thus they are meant to be at school - beginning, middle or end, if they miss school for a holiday, she is taking them out of school during term time. #logic 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
But they miss a few days/week at the start of every term!

It’s probably nearly 4/5 school weeks missed across the year which is over 10% of the school year.

Reactions: 6
she takes the kids out of school for a few days at the beginning of term not DURING term - uh, no. the beginning of term is part of that school term, thus they are meant to be at school - beginning, middle or end, if they miss school for a holiday, she is taking them out of school during term time. #logic 🤦🏻‍♂️
Some people really do lack in the brains department!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.