The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine letting the kids have a chilled relaxing half term at home . No i’m not jealous we have quite a few holidays . However my kids are up @ 6:30 every morning for school and out late some days doing after school activities .
They need to time for a rest in my opinion. Time to relax and do their own thing .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It won’t surprise me years ago we had friends who got married to adopt since then I have known 2 other couples who I was very shocked were allowed to foster and adopt . I think they are desperate for people now .
while, sadly, i'm sure it happens where couples who shouldn't be okayed to adopt are, but i assume the couples you are talking about haven't bragged in the national media about "getting away" with raping and impregnating a child - because as much as the Radfraud fans dismiss it with the usual "they stayed together and got married", that isn't gonna cut it from a legal perspective, especially when Nowull recently talked so proudly about how he evaded a police investigation despite his crimes - or that they were involved channel 5 series where they documented dangerous parenting like removing handles from the kids' bedroom doors during the night and the cramped living conditions with multiple kids squeezed into bedrooms and cupboard spaces, not to mention the grimy state of the house, the way the younger kids are regularly dumped on elder siblings to raise, the tiny portions of food the kids are fed, not to mention Sue not caring about their education and the kids frequently missing school to take them on holidays - also the way she has stuff documented in vlogs where the kids are laced at risk thru neglectful parenting, like one of the boys almost losing his hand ot a husky and Sue thinking it was hilarious, framing the chewed up glove as a holiday souvenir. she knows so little about each child that she doesn't know which size clothes they need, let alone give them any individual time or attention - there is no way she could correctly list each child's favourite food/colour/hobby/interest or the name of their best friend etc. it would be a national scandal if they were ever approved to adopt, given all the evidence as to why they should not be allowed to plastered all over social media, the Internet, the tv and national media.

tbh, as much as Sue loves having babies, her main aim in adopting would be to cling onto their "and counting" fame, while trying to make out she's a hero for "rescuing" babies without a family, to improve their reputation as SUCH kind, caring parents. their main motivation is prolonging their fame an keeping themselves in the media spotlight as a way to keep the money rolling in - all for THEIR benefit, not for that of the children they want to adopt, who may get a few months of attention for Sue if she were allowed to adopt a baby, and would then be palmed of on Tillie or some other teen to raise on her behalf - a kid who may need extra support or have trauma etc, they wouldn't have a clue how to support them and nor would they care - they can't even adequately ensure the needs of their bio kids are met, let alone the needs of children who, ultimately, they would be adopting for the same of content. and tbh, if they were to be told that they would need to protect the kids' identity and keep them off social media - especially a platform as large as theirs - and not film them for the show, i imagine Sue would quickly use interest, because if a child can't be exploited for her own gain, what's the point. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Right…. There’s exactly the same thing happening on Stacey Solomon’s thread. They want to foster but also don’t realise it’ll end their SM grifter lifestyle and they won’t be able to post a foster child in the bath for likes and positive attention like they do their own 🤦‍♀️
People like Stacey are only wanting to Foster for the potential praise they might get on social media. They want all the attention but they don't want to do the actual caring and helping the child part of Fostering. They'd last a few weeks if that before they handed the child back to social workers, forcing the poor child to move to another Foster home. I know people who Foster and who dedicate the majority of their time to providing a safe, welcoming environment and proper care for traumatised children, so I hate to see people seeing Fostering as "something to do" that they think they would get attention for on social media, instead of doing the proper research and improving themselves to create a decent temporary home for a child

Reactions: 11
Imagine letting the kids have a chilled relaxing half term at home . No i’m not jealous we have quite a few holidays . However my kids are up @ 6:30 every morning for school and out late some days doing after school activities .
They need to time for a rest in my opinion. Time to relax and do their own thing .
Yes 12 hours travelling (especially with her feral lot - no thanks!!)
---
By most of you she means everyone here but she has it blocked don't forget
Thanks for clarifying sue 🙄
Yes she most definitely does not read here- "Don't I Nuwell, I don't read Tattle, do I Nuwell, cos I blocked it Nuwell, didn't I Nuwell!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why didn’t they just take the ferry from Newcastle? Surely that’s nearer and easier to the Netherlands?

Reactions: 7
In one post “help raise money for our friends whose daughter is dying” to next post “we’re off on holiday. Again.”

It’s disgusting that the media portrays them as some kind of wonderful family with this love story when it’s really a story about abuse, grooming and rape. And they’ve continued to abuse by exploiting their children.

Scatty will claim anyone who criticises them is jealous. But I suppose that’s to be expected by someone who was abused and has the mentality of a very young teenager who potentially has special needs.

Reactions: 17
I think they are going to a eurocamp and it’s a paid pr stay. Part time working mummy is at one now too

Why didn’t they just take the ferry from Newcastle? Surely that’s nearer and easier to the Netherlands?
Because they are stupid???
---
I apologise in advance- *TW*
How old is April? *I can not bring myself to spell "correctly"*
Was Noel having sex with Sue at this age??!
As he knew her from 7yrs. Awful thought.
(I think April is 9/10yrs)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
---
Is she the one who is at secondary school or is that the other one?

Also looks like Duinrell possibly? Ive been to Duinrell but not Efteling so not sure what that one looks like. Some.sort of camp8ng Lodge thing?

Reactions: 1

Also looks like Duinrell possibly? Ive been to Duinrell but not Efteling so not sure what that one looks like. Some.sort of camp8ng Lodge thing?
They’ve been to duinrell before. I remember the vlog and thinking the house they had was amazing. In other news, what in the chavness is this monstrosity? Tell me you’re a chav, without telling me you’re a chav 😂. It’s well-gorg this Soph.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

I think she is Sophie’s middle child- so 9/10yrs x

Reactions: 3
Does Chloe’s boyfriend (can’t remember his name) actually work. I’m not classing any attempts at modelling work as he’s ok looking but he’s no model!

Reactions: 4
---

I would not be bragging about strong Radford genes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Chloe’s boyfriend (can’t remember his name) actually work. I’m not classing any attempts at modelling work as he’s ok looking but he’s no model!
Pretty sure he does as she put a story or tiktok up the other day saying he had been working late the night before

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.