The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh deary me!
---
Maybe she works for Sue!?
She certainly defends her left/right&centre
I think it may actually be a radford it looks like a fake profile and that one comments on every single story about the radfords. She must sit there in her socials all day long in her defence of this rotten family

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it may actually be a radford it looks like a fake profile and that one comments on every single story about the radfords. She must sit there in her socials all day long in her defence of this rotten family
Oooh could be. Especially if gobby and poor spelling/ bad grammar.
There are a few names that defend them.
The other day someone commented
"How do you make pancakes for all the children in the motorhome?"
I replied saying "The children's pancakes were shop bought/from a packet"
I was not rude or anything.
Someone jumped down my throat saying
"If you watch the vlog -you can see they make the pancakes!"
The irony was that they most certainly did not make the pancakes lol.
🥞

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now she’s wetting her knickers with excitement because she’s found some free bloody dishwashers. “ How cool are these”.
They are not at all cool you bimbo. Just popped in to do some washing, can she not go anywhere without a bloody washing machine.
Hei die has got a mustache,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She should have finished her education before she started bonking for England.

• Haha
Now she’s wetting her knickers with excitement because she’s found some free bloody dishwashers. “ How cool are these”.
They are not at all cool you bimbo. Just popped in to do some washing, can she not go anywhere without a bloody washing machine.
Hei die has got a mustache,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She should have finished her education before she started bonking for England.
The way she opened it up to show ppl.... I think we all know what a dishwasher looks like Sue!!!
---
Do you think this means I was blocked?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I hate to say this but there’s a certain one (or 2 👀) of those kids that really grate on me.
You're very kind! For me all the older girls, Tillie, Archie and Heidie are spoiled bratty types. My least favourites are Archie and Heidie two very badly behaved children

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like Max. He seems to have a brain cell. Amy seems alright but maybe that’s because she’s quiet. I feel sorry for those kids. Likely they won’t amount to much aside from being a massive drain on the country financially.

Reactions: 12
You're very kind! For me all the older girls, Tillie, Archie and Heidie are spoiled bratty types. My least favourites are Archie and Heidie two very badly behaved children
I don’t mind Archie as I think he gets forgotten about, and ignored, that’s why he plays up. I’m not saying anything about the other one 👿 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find Hallie to be the brattiest. She looks like she bites.
Do you know what that's reminded me hallies birthday is next week the only one where they will stop the other kids interrupting and pushing through to open presents on her behalf.
Every other birthday she is allowed to cause havoc and disrupt the birthday persons day and snatch everything.
On hers they won't have it.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the kids they didn’t stand a chance with those parents, may sound snobby but I wouldn’t want my little one hanging around with them. 😬

Reactions: 6
Heidi is a horrid child, by far the worst in my eyes but it is not her fault that her braindead moty babies her & squawks platitudes at her so o_O (it doesn't make her any more likable)
When I used to watch I really liked Tillie, Archie, Caspar & Max. I realise they have all changed. It is sad but to be expected with the parents they were "blessed" with.

lissy8219 I believe you were blocked 🤩 After all, you did speak words that were not authorised by stupid sue 🐀

Reactions: 7
The way she opened it up to show ppl.... I think we all know what a dishwasher looks like Sue!!!
---
Do you think this means I was blocked?
Diss a Radford, dont be shocked,
If you’re on Insta you’ll get blocked…🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hei die is so mouthy for a four year old. Let’s hope school manage to control her mouth but I won’t hold my breath. She’s going to end up like her eldest sister and mother.
Something that really puzzles me, why the hell does Scratty Sue have to laugh at every single thing those kids do. Be it a good or bad thing she has that stupid bloody giggle. I wish she would keep her mouth shut as well. Stupid idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scratty is stupid. I suspect she gave up parenting after the first 7 or so kids and then left the older ones to raise the younger kids.

Reactions: 4
Hei die is so mouthy for a four year old. Let’s hope school manage to control her mouth but I won’t hold my breath. She’s going to end up like her eldest sister and mother.
Something that really puzzles me, why the hell does Scratty Sue have to laugh at every single thing those kids do. Be it a good or bad thing she has that stupid bloody giggle. I wish she would keep her mouth shut as well. Stupid idiot.
She learns from the older ones
Bar maybe max Oscar and casper they all have terrible attitudes and tend to be mouthy because neither sue or noel tell them no.
Sue can't show any kind of authority without giggling even in the most serious situations she resorts to mouthing off too.

Behind the cameras it's probably like a never ending episode of supernanny 🤔
Who may I add even without any personal experience with kids can put even the worst kids in their place.
She would have an absolute field day with this lot.

• Heart
Because Scratty is a simpleton.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.