The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t really knock them going with the whole donation thing as I think they’re there with the Walkers anyhow. Actually on a holiday without a tv crew other than themselves?

Reactions: 2
Can’t really knock them going with the whole donation thing as I think they’re there with the Walkers anyhow. Actually on a holiday without a tv crew other than themselves?
Yes the Walkers are there now with them, which is a bit strange because who’s paying for all these holidays? They were away at Easter too weren’t they? I get you need to carry on as normal and the kids need a holiday but I’m damn well sure if was saving for life saving treatment for my kid, every penny I had would go in that fund. Maybe the Radfords have paid for all of them? Which again, i’d refuse and ask them to put that in the donation pot too.

Reactions: 16
Yes the Walkers are there now with them, which is a bit strange because who’s paying for all these holidays? They were away at Easter too weren’t they? I get you need to carry on as normal and the kids need a holiday but I’m damn well sure if was saving for life saving treatment for my kid, every penny I had would go in that fund. Maybe the Radfords have paid for all of them? Which again, i’d refuse and ask them to put that in the donation pot too.
So there using the walkers daughters treatment abroad as a holiday can they get any sicker

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So there using the walkers daughters treatment abroad as a holiday can they get any sicker
This reminds me of an Instagram one the southernescape03. Nice lady. Split from her husband and her sister did a go fund me to help with relocate and legal costs. 168k followers so probably has an income from that and shes there buying lovely rattan furniture and a banana umbrella for her deck. I mean, please can someone buy me patio furniture?

Reactions: 5
Is that why the Walkers are in the Netherlands then? I take back what I said then. But yeah however much this holiday cost the Radfords they could’ve donated it to Sophie’s fund. The petrol alone would’ve cost a bomb.

Reactions: 4
Is that why the Walkers are in the Netherlands then? I take back what I said then. But yeah however much this holiday cost the Radfords they could’ve donated it to Sophie’s fund. The petrol alone would’ve cost a bomb.
Yeah I seen on walkers insta other day sayin she got treatment this week

Reactions: 2
As much as I would love to take my children away this week (we can’t go anywhere anyway as my son is recovering from surgery and I’m taking the discharge advice seriously), I’m still not envious of them as they have so many holidays it must take the edge off the excitement? I know when we finally get away it’s going to feel amazing, super relaxing, and be a big achievement as I will have worked hard as a single parent to afford it (and I’m talking a few days in the UK, not 2 weeks in Florida).

Reactions: 9
As much as I would love to take my children away this week (we can’t go anywhere anyway as my son is recovering from surgery and I’m taking the discharge advice seriously), I’m still not envious of them as they have so many holidays it must take the edge off the excitement? I know when we finally get away it’s going to feel amazing, super relaxing, and be a big achievement as I will have worked hard as a single parent to afford it (and I’m talking a few days in the UK, not 2 weeks in Florida).
Wishing your son a speedy recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m with you. We could never afford holidays every year but now my children are adults they contribute and it’s been amazing to go away for just 3 or 4 nights twice a year!! It’s my eldest and youngest who join us, they’re single and we all enjoy it. Eldest goes away with mates too.
This year all of us (7) are going away for a week and I’m so excited for it! I imagine if it was every other week I would be bored!

Best wish for a speedy recovery to your son xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has Millie got a job yet? Where does gormless Jake work?
<starts singing> 🎵 “there’s a guy works down the chip shop swears he’s a model Elvis..” 🎶

Love the way Sue’s not revealing where they are until they get back, in case all her adoring fans follow her out there 😆

• Haha
The kids actually look like they are enjoying this holiday. So much better than dragging round boiling hot Disney
Also they have other kids to play with that they know same age etc.
Also if Sue is doing very little filming for vlogs then win win win for the kids to be free to do what they want.

Reactions: 7
Why she acting like of she told everyone where they are people would start showing up?
You're not famous

She should be more concerned about ppl knowing they are away.
I know the older/forgotten boys are at home- but glued to computers-
would they even notice if someone was to break in!?🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Don’t ever comment but read.
the place their at looks like
Duinreill
It’s amazing tbh and expensive. Like main holiday expensive. (Well for us 😂)
It’s basically like a massive centre parks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.