The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s looking after the pie business then? Chloe’s away, Sue and Noel are away….yet it’s so successful…. Hmm.

Reactions: 9
We've been asked to provide character references for a friend wanting to foster, they need a few, 10 is expected. The forms arrived last night. 3 A4 pages of questions, just some that they may struggle with. I expect it will be at least 20 pages by the time we've filled it in. Do they even know 10 people, especially 10 people that can put together a legible sentence

What is your overall view of the applicant as a person – their attitudes and abilities, motivation to foster and personal qualities?

What sort of support networks do they have in place?

Is the applicant capable of keeping certain information confidential?

Does the applicant have good communication skills?

Do you think that the applicant would be able to provide a safe environment for children and young people?

What sort of leisure activities / hobbies / sports have you seen the applicant take part in?

What is your impression of the applicant’s ability to support a child in their education?
wait til they realise them that ten people can't be members of their own family - guaranteed the are assuming the elder Radford kids and their partners can full in the forms with a heavy pro-Radford bias, after promises of holidays etc.

they'll be posting them out to obsessed Radfraud fans like Soriyya and Jacqueline who have dedicated their lives to defending them on FB, who will return them with the usual spiel how Sue and Nowull are hard-working parents who run their own successful bakery and don't claim benefits and all the usual bullshit, in a way that doesn't even respond to the questions they've been asked, just the usual copy/paste of their FB comments. 🙄

or, better still, they get so desperate to find people to write character references that they reach out to Harley's mum and sister.... 🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fgs not Disneyland Paris again?
Those poor kids being dragged from pillar to post every weekend.
They must be sooo fed up with anything to do with Disney, and being dragged away from home all the time. Don
Bet mum (mental age 13) is wanting another Disney trip and getting ready to fill up the car with more Disney crap.
She will never grow up.

What a sad life, no substance what so ever

Reactions: 7
Fgs not Disneyland Paris again?
Those poor kids being dragged from pillar to post every weekend.
It really would take the mick if that's where there off to again.
Sue's never done an honest days work yet needs all these weekly holidays
How??
He doesn't bother working as it is
Disgusting bragging and waste of other peoples money.
The only thing they need is therapy.

If they are I know someone who’s going next week I’ll get them to keep an eye out and take in the wild pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well they've definitely gone abroad through the tunnel
Yes sue other people tend to go away on bank holidays and school breaks too.
Not sure why she's shocked at the business of it?
Presumably France although with Sue's geography obviously the Netherlands 🤨

Can't believe they think they deserve so many holidays
Lazy noel and unemployed sue.
Still silence on tillie and her op given it was all planned out not something you suddenly wouldn't need.
Was it purely for content? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Obviously shops shut as that’s why Chloe has gone away. Mind you last time of year I’d go if I didn’t have a child at school but then common sense is not a Radfraud specialty!

Reactions: 2
Have they really gone Disneyland again? Wow i am still recovering from when we went in 2015!! lol. It was exhausting. Sod going every year.

• Wow
If you don’t even know what the flag of France looks like, you don’t deserve to be able to afford to go there.

Reactions: 14
Due to the protections some adopted children need and the fact that in some cases the birth family is not told where their child is, do the Radfords realise adopting could mean an end to their TV show, media appearance and influencer lifestyle?
Right…. There’s exactly the same thing happening on Stacey Solomon’s thread. They want to foster but also don’t realise it’ll end their SM grifter lifestyle and they won’t be able to post a foster child in the bath for likes and positive attention like they do their own 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s put a Netherlands flag when they’re clearly going to Disneyland Paris.

• Haha
Maybe they are going to The Netherlands? Centerparcs or something? I doubt Sue knows any flags and just typed the country in her phone and the relevant flag comes up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They stayed in the Netherlands before at a huge house attached to a theme park so maybe they’ve been gifted that again!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If you don’t even know what the flag of France looks like, you don’t deserve to be able to afford to go there.
They probably can’t even spell France. I bet they can’t locate it on a map either.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most people, especially parents of young children are too bleeping worn out through working themselves into the ground to have the energy or the desire to keep taking off like the Radfrauds.
Shows how little this ‘hard working’ couple actually do!
It’s all arrogance and greed with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.