The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t surprise me years ago we had friends who got married to adopt since then I have known 2 other couples who I was very shocked were allowed to foster and adopt . I think they are desperate for people now .
why sue can’t just concentrate on the ones she has - remember your boys sue !! Still bored ? There’s a bakery down the road .

Reactions: 7
It won't ever happen. They will be pretty old by the time Heidi is older. They would be too old to adopt a baby and adopting an older child, who would come with baggage, needs a lot of input and decent parenting, not just an extra to add to the channel 5 total. And who would let someone adopt whose sole intention is to bleep out that kid for cash. She has no intention of adopting, she's just saying it for clicks and likes
We've been asked to provide character references for a friend wanting to foster, they need a few, 10 is expected. The forms arrived last night. 3 A4 pages of questions, just some that they may struggle with. I expect it will be at least 20 pages by the time we've filled it in. Do they even know 10 people, especially 10 people that can put together a legible sentence

What is your overall view of the applicant as a person – their attitudes and abilities, motivation to foster and personal qualities?

What sort of support networks do they have in place?

Is the applicant capable of keeping certain information confidential?

Does the applicant have good communication skills?

Do you think that the applicant would be able to provide a safe environment for children and young people?

What sort of leisure activities / hobbies / sports have you seen the applicant take part in?

What is your impression of the applicant’s ability to support a child in their education?

Reactions: 13
We've been asked to provide character references for a friend wanting to foster, they need a few, 10 is expected. The forms arrived last night. 3 A4 pages of questions, just some that they may struggle with. I expect it will be at least 20 pages by the time we've filled it in. Do they even know 10 people, especially 10 people that can put together a legible sentence

What is your overall view of the applicant as a person – their attitudes and abilities, motivation to foster and personal qualities?

Do you think that the applicant would be able to provide a safe environment for children and young people?

What sort of leisure activities / hobbies / sports have you seen the applicant take part in?

What is your impression of the applicant’s ability to support a child in their education?
Christ if their referees tell the truth they’ve got no chance.

• Haha

They'd fail on all those questions 🤦😡

Reactions: 6
🤔…like Daniel moving to Australia? Have you packed yet pleb? 🦘🦘🦘🦘
Didn't he give Sue an air ticket or some such nonsense? Of course we all knew it wasn't a real ticket just more made up shite for the show. He doesn't have the balls to go to Australia on his own

Reactions: 9
Due to the protections some adopted children need and the fact that in some cases the birth family is not told where their child is, do the Radfords realise adopting could mean an end to their TV show, media appearance and influencer lifestyle?

Reactions: 19
Sue would only want a cute, little baby. Not one with complicated medical, behavioural and social problems. It would also need to fit in with the "needs" of the family business and be used for content. I can't see it happening.

Reactions: 8
They are NEVER EVER gonna let them foster or adopt. Also “let them live their dreams” 😂😂😂😂
What dreams? Working part time making pies and living in social housing? Ffs, someone get this woman a reality check.

View attachment 2952685
Some of "Their dreams"...
Playing computers all day long.
Going on free holidays with Mummy & Daddy.
Receiving a "gifted" (uc) house.
Being famous.
Being a celebrity.
---

Yep.never.going.to happen.Susan!!!

Reactions: 3
Bit dim, motivated by money, only wants babies not children

Their older children and a rather vacant grandmother

Ha ha you having a laugh, it’ll be on Instagram and YouTube before you can say I married a p.aedo

Yeah if you count saying “I love that”, “that’s really nice isn’t it?” and “don’t we, Noel” several times a day.

Yes of course, there’s no danger with them sharing when the kids are alone or where they sleep with randoms on the internet, I’m sure they’ll be fine

Does going on holiday count as a sport?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bit dim, motivated by money, only wants babies not children

Their older children and a rather vacant grandmother

Ha ha you having a laugh, it’ll be on Instagram and YouTube before you can say I married a p.aedo

Yeah if you count saying “I love that”, “that’s really nice isn’t it?” and “don’t we, Noel” several times a day.

Yes of course, there’s no danger with them sharing when the kids are alone or where they sleep with randoms on the internet, I’m sure they’ll be fine

Does going on holiday count as a sport?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
This made me snort my coffee out! Shall we send this in to SS before she even gets her application underway?!

Reactions: 9
There is no way they'd ever be allowed to adopt.
There is already 3/4 to a bedroom that's a no at the first hurdle.

Reactions: 8
Well seeing as this is a family that turned a walk in closet into a bedroom and don't even feed their children properly or care about their education, I doubt they would be allowed to adopt. Adopted children also need a lot more patience, support and attention than biological children, you need to be extremely dedicated to looking after them and have the ability to be able to get them outside support where needed and I can't see Sue and Noel doing any of those things. Also, certain things they have done in the past to their children could be a trigger for an adopted child, such as, removing door handles off their bedroom doors and fridge locks on the fridge to stop them helping themselves to food. For a child who might have , in the past, been locked in rooms and denied food, that would be extremely triggering for them, not to mention the lack of privacy the child would be given and no space to themselves.

They won’t get approved but even if all the systems failed and somehow they slipped through the net, children’s services would be inundated with reports about concerns for the child’s welfare. She is utterly delusional and very selfish.

Reactions: 12
I would bet my left toe that there is no real intention to pursue adoption. She has got people talking again though? They are only going to stay relevant if people have something to talk about. Radford click bait

So Sophie is training like mad for a photoshoot in two weeks.
Pity she’s an ugly mare.

• Haha
  • Wow
So Sophie is training like mad for a photoshoot in two weeks.
Pity she’s an ugly mare.
He’s only just done one with his clients. Pretty sure it must be a solo one as he’s not been mentioning it since. I’m not a fan of the style of them personally as they go from before poor lighting to buff, faked tan and posed photos in the gym. He’s a great trainer and a really nice guy but the after shots remind me of the body building competitions. Not for me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.