The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they've got money to burn
And Sue has her lessons to learn
As punctuation ain't her thing,
And she's got so many kids yet to bring ,(up)
All the older kids living in social housing
It's enough to make you go rousing

Reactions: 4
Who is that Soriyya woman?? Weird or what 🤦😲
It’s disturbing the time she puts in to defend them. To the point I’d be worrying if I were the radfords. Like those ones who watch an episode before bed as it makes them feel closer to them. Eugh.
It more annoys me when she spouts off incorrect “facts”. Someone said in that thread that the average house price when they bought theirs was £85k (it was more £150k on their street) and the average income was £100k or words to that effect. I’m like what planet are you on??? At that point they would’ve been stoney broke but getting housing benefit to help pay the mortgage and they had 15 kac and benefits galore!
Just no sheet on the bed and scruffy as.

Reactions: 6
Their favourite place is the Maldives, funny could of sworn its florida?

And who takes a photo of their child walking in the middle of the road with a dolls pram??
Hardly safe 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 10
...because nobody saw THAT coming. 🤦🏻‍♂️

so predictable. i truly hope that they aren't allowed to adopt a child, based not only on the fact that they do not have the ability to give the kids they have the attention and time they deserve, let alone an adopted child who may have trauma and difficulties that they will assume can be resolved by trips to Disney, all the kids are crammed into shared bedrooms with no space of their own, they have a history of taking the kids out of school for the sake of their monthly holidays and place their education in jeopardy, the risks of the poor child being bullied by association to Britain's biggest family but predominantly the fact that Nowull is a child rapist and has openly admitted his crimes in national newspapers. it would be a major safeguarding fail if anyone approved the Radfrauds to adopt. 😔

she's whinging about "empty nest syndrome" as though the kids are all leaving home, she is the mother of primary school aged children, ffs. it's simply that she wants a baby, because once her kids hit the age of one, she is not interested in them any longer - and it's also clear her motivation is to add to their "...anf counting" total as they desperately attempt to cling onto their fame. absolutely NOT a reason to adopt a child - and worse still, she'll be specifically requesting a girl and will 100% be trying to get her hands on twins. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
They are NEVER EVER gonna let them foster or adopt. Also “let them live their dreams” 😂😂😂😂
What dreams? Working part time making pies and living in social housing? Ffs, someone get this woman a reality check.

IMG_2709.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
...because nobody saw THAT coming. 🤦🏻‍♂️

so predictable. i truly hope that they aren't allowed to adopt a child, based not only on the fact that they do not have the ability to give the kids they have the attention and time they deserve, let alone an adopted child who may have trauma and difficulties that they will assume can be resolved by trips to Disney, all the kids are crammed into shared bedrooms with no space of their own, they have a history of taking the kids out of school for the sake of their monthly holidays and place their education in jeopardy, the risks of the poor child being bullied by association to Britain's biggest family but predominantly the fact that Nowull is a child rapist and has openly admitted his crimes in national newspapers. it would be a major safeguarding fail if anyone approved the Radfrauds to adopt. 😔

she's whinging about "empty nest syndrome" as though the kids are all leaving home, she is the mother of primary school aged children, ffs. it's simply that she wants a baby, because once her kids hit the age of one, she is not interested in them any longer - and it's also clear her motivation is to add to their "...anf counting" total as they desperately attempt to cling onto their fame. absolutely NOT a reason to adopt a child - and worse still, she'll be specifically requesting a girl and will 100% be trying to get her hands on twins. 🙄

It won't ever happen. They will be pretty old by the time Heidi is older. They would be too old to adopt a baby and adopting an older child, who would come with baggage, needs a lot of input and decent parenting, not just an extra to add to the channel 5 total. And who would let someone adopt whose sole intention is to bleep out that kid for cash. She has no intention of adopting, she's just saying it for clicks and likes

Reactions: 11
She’s delusional. She would love to adopt when hers are older, does she think she‘s 30 or something?
SUE LOVE, YOU ARE NEARLY 50 AND HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD. I know maths is probably not her strong point but jeez 🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s delusional. She would love to adopt when hers are older, does she think she‘s 30 or something?
SUE LOVE, YOU ARE NEARLY 50 AND HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD. I know maths is probably not her strong point but jeez 🙄
She's pathetic. If she waits till Heidi is around 10, she will be knocking on 60. And he obs will be mid 60s. What sort of future could they give an adoptive child. They will probably he dead before its out of its teens. Stupid people.

Reactions: 8
The first thing they check is whether there’s been any involvement with social services. Just on that count alone they’d be disqualified. Like was said previously, it’s just click bait.

Reactions: 12
The first thing they check is whether there’s been any involvement with social services. Just on that count alone they’d be disqualified. Like was said previously, it’s just click bait.
They can't allow any underage girls to be adopted by Noel based on his history.

Reactions: 13
Got to have a spare bedroom to adopt or foster sue love. you don’t even have enough rooms for your existing rugrats

Reactions: 9
21 or 22yrs I think.
---
Awww no1 went over to Katie! The Radfords are so odd lol.
---

---

She is not that young.
---
Lots of pics with his family too around the balloon arch but non with any Radfords on Connor's fb.
Oh really thought she was lot younger than that.! I think I get confused there so many.!

Reactions: 1
Their favourite place is the Maldives, funny could of sworn its florida?

And who takes a photo of their child walking in the middle of the road with a dolls pram??
Hardly safe 😡
She would say that because they didn't have any kids with them on that holiday. So predictable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.