The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are Kayee and dumbo going to be living after the baby is born? Will Sue be squashing them in? I personally can’t see that relationship lasting, and as for Chloe, I can’t believe she’s still with her work shy supermodel boyfriend.

Reactions: 9
Where are Kayee and dumbo going to be living after the baby is born? Will Sue be squashing them in? I personally can’t see that relationship lasting, and as for Chloe, I can’t believe she’s still with her work shy supermodel boyfriend.
Over-crowding pts { if that is a thing in England } = social housing.
As for Chole she will be advised not to have another with Jake.

Reactions: 4
I would say they will follow the likes of millie and chloe applying for social housing due to over crowding and expecting a baby
Making them a bigger priority.

Failing that maybe move in with his family
Can't for a minute imagine they will stay under a roof with interfering sue.

Reactions: 9
Assume they’ll get themselves on the list for a council house and claim overcrowding yet Scratty doesn’t think she and her family are a bunch of scrounges.

Reactions: 12
Sophie, Millie, Chloe and soon Katie all in social housing and claiming benefits whilst Sue jets around the world several times a year at fifty thousand pound a pop. But don’t dare criticise her because 22 kids. And a pie shop.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Sophie, Millie, Chloe and soon Katie all in social housing and claiming benefits whilst Sue jets around the world several times a year at fifty thousand pound a pop. But don’t dare criticise her because 22 kids. And a pie shop.
Coz they don’t claim any benifits and your just jelus. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would be so worried about my little fan-army on fabulous known as Soriyya Khan and Jacqueline Emmett. Their loyalty to defend is just creepy!
Although I did find it funny someone calling one of them “baby reindeer” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.