The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that Connors family seem so over the moon for him and Katie! even his mum said she is there for them both. Then you get selfish Sue who cant even be arsed to act happy for her own daughter, i would not of coped without my mum through my pregnancy!

Reactions: 11
So regularly. No.12 grandchild won't be special just another run of the mill event. Sue will pr9bably say she's so excited but when it's born she will just ignore it like she does all the rest, except for when she can use them to make content.
I find it insane that only 4 of them have kids and there’s 11 grandkids already. I’m betting on Chloe goes for round two by the end of year and Millie will go for number 4!

all their parents have taught them is how to have kids because I bet all these older ones have practically brought half that brood up anyway. A sad cycle,

Reactions: 14
So regularly. No.12 grandchild won't be special just another run of the mill event. Sue will pr9bably say she's so excited but when it's born she will just ignore it like she does all the rest, except for when she can use them to make content.
She’ll probably worm her way into the delivery room like she usually does 😩
Just why?

I find it insane that only 4 of them have kids and there’s 11 grandkids already. I’m betting on Chloe goes for round two by the end of year and Millie will go for number 4!

all their parents have taught them is how to have kids because I bet all these older ones have practically brought half that brood up anyway. A sad cycle,
It's very sad. There are so many opportunities for all kids these days, particularly girls, that there were in Sue's day. You would think she would encourage them all to do well and fly high seeing as she never had the chance thanks to the p@edo pieman, but no. All she sees is pound signs and the chance to increase that number on channel 5.

Reactions: 8
She’ll probably worm her way into the delivery room like she usually does 😩
Just why?
I have no doubt she will invite herself into delivery room despite showing no interest in the baby so far.
And take over the first introductions as she has done with every other grandchild.

Reactions: 10
I have no doubt she will invite herself into delivery room despite showing no interest in the baby so far.
And take over the first introductions as she has done with every other grandchild.
I couldn’t think of anything worse than having Scratty at the birth 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Spot on! I would have hated my mum or mum in law at my births though I suspect my mum in law would have loved to worm her way in. I would have asked for her to be removed!

Chloe’s mil seems to do more with Mila than Sue too. And we know what she thinks of Chris’s kids 😡

what's worse is that it's not even the younger ones who can't name all their siblings - can't remember who it was, but whichever of the older girls who wrote the birthday card to Sue from all the kids (which was odd in itself, as surely all the older kids are capable of buying individual cards for their mum, especially the ones with children of their own 🤷🏻‍♂️) - but she said that she wrote all their names, counted them and realised she'd missed someone and it then took her ages to work out which of the girls was missing.

as for Chris and some of the older girls, they are closer in age to their own mother than they are to Bonnie and Heidie. 🙄
Chris is closer in age to Sue than he is to most of his siblings 😳
What kind of weird fucked up tit is that family?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
🎵🎵🎶
Spending money on Disney
And motor home holidays
But they still shop at Aldeeee
Despite their frivolous ways
🎼🎶🎶
---

It’s her stanky leg pose…. Or should that be skanky? 🤔
But she’s a public figure dontcha know? 🤷‍♀️
😂😅 🎶Blocking kids on my Insta
If they put a foot wrong 🎶
Anyone got more verses
For this ridiculous song 🎶…..😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone got more verses
Nowull likes them young
P@edos should be hung
Sue Radfords such a child
All her kids are feral and wild

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised none of the girls have gone into beauty therapy as a career/apprenticeship (other than Chloe with her make up) as they all regularly get their nails/eyelashes/brows pimped up 😂 I don’t think any of the boys have done apprenticeships either? I know apprenticeships aren’t for everyone but in my mind if education isn’t necessarily something you want to pursue, then learning a trade is so useful. Shame neither of their parents encourage more than just selling themselves online.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nowull likes them young
P@edos should be hung
Sue Radfords such a child
All her kids are feral and wild
We bred kids like rabbits 🎶
Cos of Nowells dirty habits 🎶
Sold their privacy online 🎶
Off to Disney again so all is fine 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone got more verses

🎶The kids food portions are tiny
But Sue and Nowull’s are huge
She likes to splash around money
But he’s such a scrooge🎶

🎶The kid pees in the bunk bed
She lets another eat there
She’s really not right in the head
She just doesn’t care 🎶

Encouraging girls to have babies
So they keep numbers up. 🎵🎵
Begging for loads of freebies
🎵🎵They really are pretty rough

• Haha
I’m surprised none of the girls have gone into beauty therapy as a career/apprenticeship (other than Chloe with her make up) as they all regularly get their nails/eyelashes/brows pimped up 😂 I don’t think any of the boys have done apprenticeships either? I know apprenticeships aren’t for everyone but in my mind if education isn’t necessarily something you want to pursue, then learning a trade is so useful. Shame neither of their parents encourage more than just selling themselves online.
aimee is doing hair / beauty at college. Like her older sisters, she looks like a man in drag when she's walking home.

• Haha
  • Wow
aimee is doing hair / beauty at college. Like her older sisters, she looks like a man in drag when she's walking home.
Would be nice to see Millie go back to college and do something like that. They all love their nails so I’m sure she’d have a customer base 👀

Reactions: 5
Especially as they are all such beautiful instagram worthy models! 🫠

• Haha
Agree. And once trained it's something they can do from home around kids school hours etc. And, of course, it will all be cash in hand which is right up their street.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.