The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very telling that still sue and noel choose not to say anything whilst all the others have.

Reactions: 16
even with yet another Radfraud girl following in the footsteps of her older sisters and having kids at a fairly young age, it was nice to see Katie and her bf's reaction to the gender reveal in contrast to the way Sue ignores the boys in the family. they both seemed so happy to be having a boy, their excitement and emotion was genuine and hopefully they will break the cycle in the way boys are overlooked and the girls always favoured - which, sadly, Millie has continued with Chester.

definitely weird when Connor's family/friends ran over to congratulate him while Katie stood awakardly on the sidelines, alone - despite her family members being present at the gender reveal. pregnancy and new babies is such a non-event for the Radfords - like the kids growing up with so many birthdays in the house, cake etc wasn't something to look forward, as it is for kids usually, as they must be eating it every few weeks with all their sibling's birthdays, plus the Disney trips every month etc, it's all so normalised there is no excitement, which is kinda sad when it's Katie's first child, and her mother's reaction is incredibly blasé - partly probably because she's jealous that her daughters are now having babies when she can't, but especially now knowing Katie is having a boy, she won't be interested at all, other than when she can include him in her "and counting" grandchildren total. boys in the family are simply numbers to Sue, whereas girls are favoured because they have a womb, thus there is potential to pressure them into getting pregnant as young as possible. 🙄

Reactions: 19
21 or 22yrs I think.
---
Awww no1 went over to Katie! The Radfords are so odd lol.
---

---

She is not that young.
---
Lots of pics with his family too around the balloon arch but non with any Radfords on Connor's fb.
I think she's young to be having a baby. A lot of people her age are travelling, still in University or just starting out on a brand new career journey. It's sad she's throwing away so many potential opportunities to follow in her mother and sisters footsteps.

Reactions: 11
even with yet another Radfraud girl following in the footsteps of her older sisters and having kids at a fairly young age, it was nice to see Katie and her bf's reaction to the gender reveal in contrast to the way Sue ignores the boys in the family. they both seemed so happy to be having a boy, their excitement and emotion was genuine and hopefully they will break the cycle in the way boys are overlooked and the girls always favoured - which, sadly, Millie has continued with Chester.

definitely weird when Connor's family/friends ran over to congratulate him while Katie stood awakardly on the sidelines, alone - despite her family members being present at the gender reveal. pregnancy and new babies is such a non-event for the Radfords - like the kids growing up with so many birthdays in the house, cake etc wasn't something to look forward, as it is for kids usually, as they must be eating it every few weeks with all their sibling's birthdays, plus the Disney trips every month etc, it's all so normalised there is no excitement, which is kinda sad when it's Katie's first child, and her mother's reaction is incredibly blasé - partly probably because she's jealous that her daughters are now having babies when she can't, but especially now knowing Katie is having a boy, she won't be interested at all, other than when she can include him in her "and counting" grandchildren total. boys in the family are simply numbers to Sue, whereas girls are favoured because they have a womb, thus there is potential to pressure them into getting pregnant as young as possible. 🙄
Yes really sweet reaction, they had put online that they did want a boy.

Reactions: 7
I think given how many experiences they’ve missed out on as people it’s a bit sad. All they’ve ever known is children. Scratty is probably jealous that Katie is pregnant and couldn’t bear to congratulate her in that reveal and she probably got her witchy finger out to stop any other Radfords rushing over.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I
I think given how many experiences they’ve missed out on as people it’s a bit sad. All they’ve ever known is children. Scratty is probably jealous that Katie is pregnant and couldn’t bear to congratulate her in that reveal and she probably got her witchy finger out to stop any other Radfords rushing over.
Those kids have missed out on so much that other children take for granted just because there are so bloody many of them. A big family does not equal a close family, in fact it's even less likely. Those kids have missed out on so much and all they have to show for it is a few Disney holidays.

Reactions: 12
But it’s obvious they also can’t afford these trips without massive sponsorship. We all know there’s no way a little pie shop selling mediocre-looking and mediocre-sounding pies (let’s face it, there’s nothing revolutionary about a chicken pie) for just under 4 pounds a time, with just one factory staffed by no more than 6 people can turn over enough to pay for a 60,000-pounds long-haul trip, on top of all their other expenses such as mortgage, food, etc. Someone did the math recently on one of their trips and priced out the same trip that they took (same airline, same accommodation, same duration, same number of people) and it came to 60k. Sounds about right.
I don’t begrudge anyone posting anything about their lifestyle just because someone else can’t afford it. There is always someone worse off than you. Even posting a picture of a sandwich is more than someone else has. But I do wish they would stop the whole “we work so hard” and “we don’t claim benefits” thing. 22 pregnancies and deliveries under the care of the NHS is a benefit. State education for 21 children for 11 years or more is a benefit. Healthcare for 23 people with no out-of-pocket expenses is a benefit. There’s no way that little pie shop pays enough tax to cover all that they have taken. They don’t work hard. They grift hard.

I laughed when I saw in their recent trip to Florida that she said she wished she lived here. I live in Florida, not far from Disney World. I challenge her to survive here and have to pay for medical insurance for 23 people from the sale of a few chicken pies. Then she might understand what a “benefit” is.
People are so stupid when they say they ‘deserve all these holidays’ because they work so hard’!!!
For one, they don’t work hard, in fact they work considerably less hard than a lot of people do, can anyone imagine Sue doing a full shift as a nurse then coming home to cleaning, childcare etc?
And for another, no one ‘deserves’ holidays at that rate, why in the name of sanity would anyone think they did?
The bleeping world’s gone mad.

Reactions: 12
People are so stupid when they say they ‘deserve all these holidays’ because they work so hard’!!!
For one, they don’t work hard, in fact they work considerably less hard than a lot of people do, can anyone imagine Sue doing a full shift as a nurse then coming home to cleaning, childcare etc?
And for another, no one ‘deserves’ holidays at that rate, why in the name of sanity would anyone think they did?
The bleeping world’s gone mad.
Agree. The work ethic in that family seems very poor. Fully grown adult male children all lazing in their beds playing on computers. Nowull at work a few hours a day if he's not on holiday or filming fabricated shite for channel 5, Sue doing bugger all, the kids lazing around at school and ending up with no qualifications. Not one of them has a career, not one. None of them have been to uni. Absolute bunch of no hoper scroungers.

Reactions: 15
Agree. The work ethic in that family seems very poor. Fully grown adult male children all lazing in their beds playing on computers. Nowull at work a few hours a day if he's not on holiday or filming fabricated shite for channel 5, Sue doing bugger all, the kids lazing around at school and ending up with no qualifications. Not one of them has a career, not one. None of them have been to uni. Absolute bunch of no hoper scroungers.
Plus the older kids can get UC if they are not working & living at home as my son needed to go on to it briefly & they didn't ask about his dads income etc .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
🎶 I go shopping in Primark
Taking ten kids in tow 🎶
We need some different content
For our Channel 5 show.. 🎶
😂 feel free to expand…Miley Cyrus- Flowers 😊
🎵🎵🎶
Spending money on Disney
And motor home holidays
But they still shop at Aldeeee
Despite their frivolous ways
🎼🎶🎶
---
She always stands like that for photos. She thinks she’s beautiful. Dream on !!!!!

It’s her stanky leg pose…. Or should that be skanky? 🤔
But she’s a public figure dontcha know? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A big family does not equal a close family, in fact it's even less likely.
Certainly not in this case. I mean half of those siblings don’t know the other half. Does Bonnie have any kind of sibling relationship with Sophie for example? How about Hallie and Josh? Chris and Archie? Daniel and Heidie? No of course not. It’s very sad.

Hopefully Katie’s little boy will be close with Chester.

Reactions: 11
Certainly not in this case. I mean half of those siblings don’t know the other half. Does Bonnie have any kind of sibling relationship with Sophie for example? How about Hallie and Josh? Chris and Archie? Daniel and Heidie? No of course not. It’s very sad.

When they did those cringey interviews with the kids, most of them couldn't even name all their brothers and sisters, let alone have any kind of bond with them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

The children can not name all their siblings!!!

Reactions: 6
The children can not name all their siblings!!!
what's worse is that it's not even the younger ones who can't name all their siblings - can't remember who it was, but whichever of the older girls who wrote the birthday card to Sue from all the kids (which was odd in itself, as surely all the older kids are capable of buying individual cards for their mum, especially the ones with children of their own 🤷🏻‍♂️) - but she said that she wrote all their names, counted them and realised she'd missed someone and it then took her ages to work out which of the girls was missing.

as for Chris and some of the older girls, they are closer in age to their own mother than they are to Bonnie and Heidie. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.