The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Announcing a pregnancy in that house be like announcing another Florida trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At this point they must get a passing congratulations before everyone just carries with what their doing
Happens that often.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point they must get a passing congratulations before everyone just carries with what their doing
Happens that often.
So regularly. No.12 grandchild won't be special just another run of the mill event. Sue will pr9bably say she's so excited but when it's born she will just ignore it like she does all the rest, except for when she can use them to make content.

Reactions: 18
So regularly. No.12 grandchild won't be special just another run of the mill event. Sue will pr9bably say she's so excited but when it's born she will just ignore it like she does all the rest, except for when she can use them to make content.
It's actually so sad. I cherish the time I had with my grandparents. Sue and Noel are never going to have a relationship with their grandchildren as there will simply be too many of them. It will be a case of ahh a new baby, until the next one comes and so on.

Reactions: 22
New title right here^^^^^
---
It's actually so sad. I cherish the time I had with my grandparents. Sue and Noel are never going to have a relationship with their grandchildren as there will simply be too many of them. It will be a case of ahh a new baby, until the next one comes and so on.
Yes, "Thank you, next!"

Reactions: 11
Wonder whether they’ve got a house or just waiting for the council to house them. Given the amount of money Scratty throws at holidays it’s appalling they’re standing in line for the council to house them.

Scratty is probably rubbing her hands with glee at having something for the next series as no one wants to hear her drony teenager tone “don’t we Nowuell”.

They are festering boils on the skin of society.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me who wishes the baby was due in August so it would bugger with their holiday??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me who wishes the baby was due in August so it would bugger with their holiday??!!
I don't think the birth of the umpteenth grandchild would stop Sue going on holiday .
Even if the baby was a girl.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion The Radford Family#60

Size 12 Sue is a bit of a lie
she looks like she’s eaten all the pie! 🥧

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't mila due late July/August and they had a holiday booked not knowing when she would arrive luckily it was end of July but that summer holiday still went ahead weeks later.
That was the only birth sue hadn't elbowed her way into
Hope Katie shows her and the cameras the door.
No show content and certainly no fake pregnancy/birth emergencies.

Reactions: 13
🎶 I go shopping in Primark
Taking ten kids in tow 🎶
We need some different content
For our Channel 5 show.. 🎶
😂 feel free to expand…Miley Cyrus- Flowers 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wasn't mila due late July/August and they had a holiday booked not knowing when she would arrive luckily it was end of July but that summer holiday still went ahead weeks later.
That was the only birth sue hadn't elbowed her way into
Hope Katie shows her and the cameras the door.
No show content and certainly no fake pregnancy/birth emergencies.
I think if this happened every time one of the girls got pregnant people ,even the fans, would start to ask questions.
Yes things don't always go well in pregnancy/birth but keep filming these " events" for viewing proposes is a step to far.
I say leave it to one born every minute to highlight the real life experiences.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.