The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Katie’s been the one to put her foot down and say they can’t use her baby for content. That, or the exact opposite and they’re trying to keep it quiet for the TV show 🙄

Reactions: 23
Felt sorry for Katie. In the video Connor had a couple of people come up to him straight away and Katie was standing surly sue or a sister would run up to her

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Felt sorry for Katie. In the video Connor had a couple of people come up to him straight away and Katie was standing surly sue or a sister would run up to her
Sadly new babies in their family are not the rare joyful events they are to other people. His family were probably overjoyed with excitement and happiness whereas for Sue…… “Is it a boy Nowull?… It’s a boy Nowull…. Do you like that Nowull?…. Next one will be a girl Nowull…” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Lets hope she doesn't treat him any less like Millie does with Chester just because he's a boy. The favouritism of girls needs to bleeping stop.

Reactions: 14
How old is Katie.? This is what’s it gonna be baby after baby for all
Them girls
21 or 22yrs I think.
---
Awww no1 went over to Katie! The Radfords are so odd lol.
---
How old is Katie.? This is what’s it gonna be baby after baby for all
Them girls
---
21 or 22yrs I think.
---
---
She is not that young.
---
Lots of pics with his family too around the balloon arch but non with any Radfords on Connor's fb.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
21 or 22yrs I think.
---
---

---

She is not that young.
---
Lots of pics with his family too around the balloon arch but non with any Radfords on Connor's fb.
She’s not that young but what have any of those girls done with their lives prior to having children? Sophie, Chloe, Millie and now Katie.

What are these girls doing with their lives besides getting themselves pregnant 🙂

I know they’re in their twenties but they haven’t really amounted to anything. What have they all done besides cling to the Disney trips and the tv show ?

Reactions: 21
What are these girls doing with their lives besides getting themselves pregnant 🙂

I know they’re in their twenties but they haven’t really amounted to anything. What have they all done besides cling to the Disney trips and the tv show ?
And be skivvies to lazy Susie!!

Reactions: 6
Lets hope she doesn't treat him any less like Millie does with Chester just because he's a boy. The favouritism of girls needs to bleeping stop.
Millie doesn't even bother that much with Chester yet wrote finally another boy
There is plenty of boys in that family
An odd thing to comment.
---
I wonder if Katie’s been the one to put her foot down and say they can’t use her baby for content. That, or the exact opposite and they’re trying to keep it quiet for the TV show 🙄
The silence is really bizarre when the older ones are each sending congratulations and messages
Why are the grandparents staying silent.
Surely their first thought wasn't show content
Like her sisters went through.

Perhaps the fall out was Katie not wanting her baby being used as a money maker
And their not having any of it?

Last edited:
21 or 22 is not that young to be starting a career after university or traveling the world for a while, but does seem very young to be raising a child when you haven't actually matured a bit. What do these two do for work? How are they going to house, feed and educate this child? Or is Sue just going to exploit it for views and clicks.

Reactions: 14
Katie's pregnancy/ baby and Millie's wedding will be badly needed for the new series. Sue putting a wash on, Noel making a pie and another trip away in the motor home has been done to death.

Reactions: 13
21 or 22 is not that young to be starting a career after university or traveling the world for a while, but does seem very young to be raising a child when you haven't actually matured a bit. What do these two do for work? How are they going to house, feed and educate this child? Or is Sue just going to exploit it for views and clicks.
Katie works in a nursery so their might finally be a sensible parent amongst that lot.
Not sure about Connor but he seems like he will put the hard work in and do what it takes to give that little boy the best life and all the love in the world.

Saying that I do think they will follow the rest in getting social housing as soon as possible.
If it means having a private life away from cameras and stroppy sue then maybe it's not the worst idea they could have.
Whilst saving for their own place obviously.

Reactions: 8
Oooo I just went and had a stalk of her fb! I’m not surprised she’s pregnant tbh. To give it to her though Katie has always seemed really good with the children from what I’ve seen in vlogs it looked like she pretty much bought Archie up herself at one point 😅
Agree but why have babies so young? Live a little, travel, save some money, spend some money, educate yourself, live independently, anything but follow on your mother's and sisters' footsteps.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree but why have babies so young? Live a little, travel, save some money, spend some money, educate yourself, live independently, anything but follow on your mother's and sisters' footsteps.
I see your point completely, but I think it's all they've ever known so to them, churning out child after child, from a young age is normality.

This is exactly what she should be doing. Ok they’re not the brightest but she could still have a really good career, working her way up to superviser then manager in the nursery or wherever she works. Then using her salary to travel a bit and see the world outside of Morecambe. But instead she lives at home and is pregnant with the first boy that comes along.
Where’s the preparation? Why do none of those girls think that getting a flat/house together (or even marriage 😱) before getting pregnant is the sensible thing to do? None of those babies are coming into a settled stable home, just a bedroom in their granny’s house. Which is fine if it was an accident but not if you’ve planned it. It’s like they just have one goal in their life - to get pregnant, and don’t think about anything else. It’s weird.

Bets on who’s pregnant next then? Chloe or Millie again or a wildcard like Aimee? Or maybe one of the boys will get a girlfriend pregnant, if they ever come out of their rooms 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chloe will probably wait until after Katie's baby then have a second. Millie will have her wedding then a fourth to stay relevant.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.