The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the end of the day expect a gender reveal off of Chloe .100% supporting a small baby bump in this pic and her older sister Madge has pretty much given it away
---
View attachment 2945534View attachment 2945535
Probably Katie's gender reveal. Also what is going on with chloes eyebrows.
---
I was more surprised she’s a size 12. I bet she takes the photo to post on instagram then changes them all to 18.

But yes she’s a bragging witch who has no class - rubbing her wealth in people’s faces 🤮 Show-offy cow.
Yeah I thought that about her size. I know she's short but she's not particularly svelte. I'd say at least a 14.

Reactions: 6
Is it just speculation that Katie is pregnant or has it been announced and I’ve just missed a whole chapter 😂

I’d presume it’s Katie’s. Her announcement said she’s due October, which makes her 4-5 months gone which is about right for the early “gender” scans they do

Reactions: 8
Is Katie the one who went "missing" on holiday abroad when she went after her lummox of a boyfriend? I've tried to Google but honest to god they all look the bleeping same

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just speculation that Katie is pregnant or has it been announced and I’ve just missed a whole chapter 😂
She announced on her/bf Facebook. Nothing from Sue though .
---
Is Katie the one who went "missing" on holiday abroad when she went after her lummox of a boyfriend? I've tried to Google but honest to god they all look the bleeping same
Yep!
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She announced on her/bf Facebook. Nothing from Sue though .
---

Yep!
---
Oooo I just went and had a stalk of her fb! I’m not surprised she’s pregnant tbh. To give it to her though Katie has always seemed really good with the children from what I’ve seen in vlogs it looked like she pretty much bought Archie up herself at one point 😅

Reactions: 5
She is not a 12 going by this photo.......
She’s short so might well be, like how tall people can carry bigger sizes/weight without looking it. Im also short, I start to look a bit tubby at anything above a size 10.

Miles above that atm though sadly!

Reactions: 3
Oooo I just went and had a stalk of her fb! I’m not surprised she’s pregnant tbh. To give it to her though Katie has always seemed really good with the children from what I’ve seen in vlogs it looked like she pretty much bought Archie up herself at one point 😅
Yes she was "Mummy" to a few of them. She does seem a nicer Radford girl.
Connor moved in with them, or that could have been another fake ch5 story!

Reactions: 9
I would say she was an easy 14 possibly a 16. Sophie is one hard looking witch isn't she, there's nothing about her that looks good.
---
Oh well if it's a boy at least it's safe from it's grandparents. Sue only like girls and we all Nowull loves a little girl.. boys are safe

Reactions: 11

That dress does not suit her! It’s like her head perched on top of someone else’s body.

And why had Katie’s baby not been mentioned by Sue? Has she been told to stop interfering…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.