The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see the colab coming up with Tyson fury eating their pies while he gets ready for a rematch after his epic loss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure she is watching the same vlogs!?
Relaxing?? Er rightyo.
Whoever wrote that I do feel sorry for them - saying they are like having company.
---
I'm not sure she is watching the same vlogs!?
Relaxing?? Er rightyo.
Whoever wrote that I do feel sorry for them - saying they are like having company.
Same person.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So sue is trying to bag herself a friend aka Paris fury . Oh sue 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to have a word with Jacqueline 🙄
Chris may have three kids, but he is an abusive man who has abandoned his kids and their mother is intelligent enough to recognise that they aren't safe to be cared for by him, or Sue and Nowull - and as a result, their grandparents have axed them from their lives, and only include them when they want to brag about their "and counting" grandchildren total. i'm also pretty sure that he is currently living back at home with Sue and Nowull - or he certainly was until recently. then again, Chris isn't in the channel 5 show and in the past, the Radfraud's have purposefully glossed over his existence so as not to highlight how young Sue was when he was born, so perhaps Jacqueline thinks Sophie is the eldest Radford child. 🤷🏻‍♂️

either way, she's talking crap with claims Chris has his own business (?!) AND that he's married - and as for the elder teen boys who aren't at school - "they all work full time?" really Jacqueline? unless their "work" is sitting at home playing games all day, refusing even to walk the dogs, they very much do not. she has created her own fantasy Radford narrative that does not align with reality. 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sues latest post about orderin summer clothes and dresses for the next holiday has really rubbed me up the wrong way for some reason. Now, thanks to living at home while I save for a deposit for a house, I can afford to go away. So she can't call me jealous. But for a lot of people this not the case at all.

She must be so stupid to think flauting these holdiay is a good thing or makes them lookl good. I know some of their sheep will defend them to hills saying they deserve these holidays because they work oh so hard. Biut they don't. I bet the majority of their followers would like one just trip to disneyland. A lot of people are really struggling right now and they just rubbing everyone's faces. They're not good parents, they don't work hard. They have every right to go on holiday. But florida every time? Ludicrous. Its so expensive! What's wrong with a eurocamp in France or a nice hotel or private villa in Spain or one of the canary or Belaric islands? I don't understand the obsession with florida and Disney world!

There will many kis stuck at home this summer with little do while their parents work hard to pay the bills. Many won't get holidays or days out. And this is what pisses me off when sue posts this stuff. They've become so detached from the reality they used to live in. It's infuriating!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sues latest post about orderin summer clothes and dresses for the next holiday has really rubbed me up the wrong way for some reason. Now, thanks to living at home while I save for a deposit for a house, I can afford to go away. So she can't call me jealous. But for a lot of people this not the case at all.

She must be so stupid to think flauting these holdiay is a good thing or makes them lookl good. I know some of their sheep will defend them to hills saying they deserve these holidays because they work oh so hard. Biut they don't. I bet the majority of their followers would like one just trip to disneyland. A lot of people are really struggling right now and they just rubbing everyone's faces. They're not good parents, they don't work hard. They have every right to go on holiday. But florida every time? Ludicrous. Its so expensive! What's wrong with a eurocamp in France or a nice hotel or private villa in Spain or one of the canary or Belaric islands? I don't understand the obsession with florida and Disney world!

There will many kis stuck at home this summer with little do while their parents work hard to pay the bills. Many won't get holidays or days out. And this is what pisses me off when sue posts this stuff. They've become so detached from the reality they used to live in. It's infuriating!
Completely agree. Like you I can also afford to go away so I can't see how I could possibly be jealous of her. But I hate hate hate the way she throws it in her followers faces all the time. Most of the followers who physically comment in her stories are from the lower socio-economic groups and therefore gullible and a bit stupid and will defend her on all the anti Radford posts, of which there are many. But it will be those same people who are likely on benefits, unable to go away. Appreciate that I am generalising a LOT there, but its those very people who should be struggling with the idea that such a low class family, with such poor parenting role models, make as much as they do.

Reactions: 5

I couldn’t agree more . Me and my partner work hard to support our 3 kids and keep the house a float but the reality is we can’t afford a holiday at all this year …. A few days out at best . The kids get kitted out with clothes but I’m wearing the same summer clothes from 2 years ago - it makes me sad because we work so hard but still not enough left for a lovely holiday a year . X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sues latest post about orderin summer clothes and dresses for the next holiday has really rubbed me up the wrong way for some reason.
I was more surprised she’s a size 12. I bet she takes the photo to post on instagram then changes them all to 18.

But yes she’s a bragging witch who has no class - rubbing her wealth in people’s faces 🤮 Show-offy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

But it’s obvious they also can’t afford these trips without massive sponsorship. We all know there’s no way a little pie shop selling mediocre-looking and mediocre-sounding pies (let’s face it, there’s nothing revolutionary about a chicken pie) for just under 4 pounds a time, with just one factory staffed by no more than 6 people can turn over enough to pay for a 60,000-pounds long-haul trip, on top of all their other expenses such as mortgage, food, etc. Someone did the math recently on one of their trips and priced out the same trip that they took (same airline, same accommodation, same duration, same number of people) and it came to 60k. Sounds about right.
I don’t begrudge anyone posting anything about their lifestyle just because someone else can’t afford it. There is always someone worse off than you. Even posting a picture of a sandwich is more than someone else has. But I do wish they would stop the whole “we work so hard” and “we don’t claim benefits” thing. 22 pregnancies and deliveries under the care of the NHS is a benefit. State education for 21 children for 11 years or more is a benefit. Healthcare for 23 people with no out-of-pocket expenses is a benefit. There’s no way that little pie shop pays enough tax to cover all that they have taken. They don’t work hard. They grift hard.

I laughed when I saw in their recent trip to Florida that she said she wished she lived here. I live in Florida, not far from Disney World. I challenge her to survive here and have to pay for medical insurance for 23 people from the sale of a few chicken pies. Then she might understand what a “benefit” is.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.