The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they will fade into obscurity in the next couple of years. The odd fascination with them at the beginning was with how big their family could get. They clearly can't have anymore biologically, and while the offspring might continue to pop the grandkids out,it's not as much of a novelty. It looks like they are spending every penny they get and clearly haven't the intelligence to put F all aside. I suspect they will all be in for a rude awakening in the not so distant future
I wonder if after all the money dries up if any if their kids will turn on them and do a tell all book. At the moment they can control the narrative (and Millie) by buying them off.

Reactions: 10
Def a few holiday as daisy asked to go to the beach and sue said no. There was no love or friendliness in her voice so obv they have to stick to the organised itinerary. Then they said to heat the pool is 35 dollars a day and they not paying that. So obv extras they have to pay for which they won’t. If someone can afford to do Disney with 30 people every 3 months that cost wouldn’t matter but my point is why would anyone gift them the same holidays several times a year. They def didn’t pay for this they just like to make out they are richer than they are.
---
Free
---
If josh is 16 he is probably preparing for his GCSEs that started this week or. A levels if not in year 11
Def not A levels lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Def a few holiday as daisy asked to go to the beach and sue said no. There was no love or friendliness in her voice so obv they have to stick to the organised itinerary. Then they said to heat the pool is 35 dollars a day and they not paying that. So obv extras they have to pay for which they won’t. If someone can afford to do Disney with 30 people every 3 months that cost wouldn’t matter but my point is why would anyone gift them the same holidays several times a year. They def didn’t pay for this they just like to make out they are richer than they are.
---
Free
---

Def not A levels lol
Year 11 is aged 15 /16 years and A levels are done at 16 - 18. If he's 16 he's either in year 11 or year 12/college

Reactions: 2
Now Katie's pregnant Millie and the wedding will take a back seat as no way a wedding worth 2mins of content is better than a baby that's going to bring sue years of content

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Now Katie's pregnant Millie and the wedding will take a back seat as no way a wedding worth 2mins of content is better than a baby that's going to bring sue years of content
They'll have a script for Ch5 where they make it look like Katie had to leave the wedding because she went into labour, showing Sue being "super mum" seeing to both daughters on their big days, when in reality we'll know the baby's birth was months either side of the wedding.

Reactions: 14
They'll have a script for Ch5 where they make it look like Katie had to leave the wedding because she went into labour, showing Sue being "super mum" seeing to both daughters on their big days, when in reality we'll know the baby's birth was months either side of the wedding.
Or there will be a massive punch up at the wedding! Seriously though, why are this family not protecting Millie against this bloke, Harvey or whatever his name is. He is supposed to have hit Sue and some of the girls and Millie too. I wouldn't let a bloke like that within a million miles of my daughter if I was Sue or Noel let alone invite him on hols

Reactions: 7
Can we see any the Radford kids having a "big " family as see 4+ is big ( one of 4 but parents were 1of 6}
What would you class is a bid family these days ?

Reactions: 2
Or there will be a massive punch up at the wedding! Seriously though, why are this family not protecting Millie against this bloke, Harvey or whatever his name is. He is supposed to have hit Sue and some of the girls and Millie too. I wouldn't let a bloke like that within a million miles of my daughter if I was Sue or Noel let alone invite him on hols
It is rumoured that the mouthy girls went for him. Who knows. Hopefully he doesn't hurt Millie - annoying as she is lol

Reactions: 4
I know I have three kids. I’m saying this family don’t do a levels lol He’s gcse
Josh should have done his GCSEs last year but his school arranged for him to study sport at college a year early so he may not have sat them.

Reactions: 1
If Millie is thick enough to stay with him then more fool her. She didn’t have to get pregnant again and she’ll be stupid enough to have a fourth. And when it all goes wrong, back to her equally thick parents.

Reactions: 9
If Millie is thick enough to stay with him then more fool her. She didn’t have to get pregnant again and she’ll be stupid enough to have a fourth. And when it all goes wrong, back to her equally thick parents.
Millie is following her mum and dad in every way

Reactions: 4
Poor little Ophelia and Elodie will be in for a lifetime of babysitting their siblings then, if that’s the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
seems like Sue was happy to share details of Harvey's abusive behaviour towards Millie because they'd had a fall out and she was trying to prove a point as to why she hadn't invited Millie and her kids on their Disney holiday - which backfired, given that Sue claimed that Millie and the children were at risk, yet had happily jetted off to the US and was defending her behaviour while sitting by the pool in Florida, while her daughter and grandchildren were in danger. i guess her and Nowull are happy for Millie to marry him even though he apparently attacked Sue and a few of the older girls AND has been physically violent towards Millie, because they the proposal will mean the family is plastered all over the media, and know a Radford wedding will likely boost the ratings for their show. Sue is hardly one to care about her children's wellbeing - especially if doing so would involve missing out on content. money is the priority!

Reactions: 9