Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
It shows their mentality going to the same places over and over - not bright enough to think of or try anything different.

Reactions: 15

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I notice mum of the year has added her book to her Instagram bio. It’s a bloody insult to actual authors is what it is. Writing a book is hard work. Their “book” is someone interviewing Scratty and Shifty and writing down what they say. Neither of them actually wrote a single word.

You’ve hardly written a masterpiece Susie. A toddler could come up with a more thrilling story and could probably write it with better grammar too.

Amelia pond

Maybe the another 1st passport in her his new GF ...........
Would not suprise me at all. Didn't sue once say 'forget them kids you can always have more?' She will be actively encouraging this to get more for her "and counting" so she can stay relevant.

KingPrawnOkay

I always feel like a fraud when I use the disability passes because I don’t ‘look disabled’. How Sue herds 20-odd people through the disability queue all at once with a straight face is beyond me.

lucyloo11

Can’t believe they’ve gone to Orlando…. Again.
Aren’t they bloody bored yet ?! 🥱
Maybe it’s just me as I hate anything Disney but jeez.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
What’s that school like, is it one which everyone wants to get into? Because I would be mightily pissed off if my child missed out on a place there but this family (who don’t even value education and take sooooo many days off) got their kid in 😡
It serves a large council estate, anybody that values education will send their kids elsewhere. It's the only school they're in catchment for with 'well below average' bandings in reading, writing and maths. 31% meet expected standard, other schools are 75%+.

• Wow

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Sod being their neighbours. I'd be saving the screenshot and phoning 101 to get the indecent fucks spoken to.
---
Just watched the video. They're so inconsiderate. Their grown children, except for maybe Chloe and Luke, show zero maturity or respect for others.

ae77

VIP Member
#59 Sues off again to see Mickey Mouse, she’s not bothered about the school attendance officer going round to the house .

So Chris gets to go on a second ‘holiday of a lifetime’. I hope he’s paying his share towards his children’s upbringing and not just spending it all on holidays.

KingPrawnOkay

Isn’t it a bit weird for a grown man to fuck about in a hot tub naked with his siblings? 🤢

Daniel’s such a sorry excuse for a man (no career, allegedly abused his girlfriend etc.) that it’s just giving off vibes of a toddler allowed to run around in the nuddy because they’re potty training. 🤷🏻‍♀️

hssdrs

VIP Member
So are we playing holiday bingo ........
Trip to the health clinic
living their best life's repeated a million times
playing bingo 😂
sunburn babies/young kids ☹
seafood haul for the adults.
Sue lying on a sunbed with a glass of wine while the kids are in the pool .

Last edited:

Damn123

My daughter is 8 nearly 9 and went through a phase recently of asking to see dad more at weekends because he does the disney dad act, they do wise up and it's coming up to it for my daughter. Hang on in there x
He rang couple weeks ago asking if he can take them away for 2weeks he will pay for passport and give me money 😂😂 mate you not seen them in like 4months oaklyn doesn't know who you are Maisie has given up with him an I think Jacob has now seen his true colours, no one mentions him here an if the do ita the kids that aren't his an they always mention how much of a horrible nasty person he is 🙄🥺

• Sad
  • Angry

Tabia

VIP Member
They’re not coming here again, are they? Say it isn’t so…we live just over an hour from Disney World. I think I can hear her yelling at her kids and Nowull from here. We don’t want them here.
I’ve got news for you, we don’t want them here either.
---
I honestly think all these trips to Disney aren’t for the kids, it’s for her. She’s trying to relive her childhood which she never had thanks to pervy. When you see her with the bloody stupid Minnie Mouse ears and outfits and shit ornaments she buys you just know she’s trying to be 13 again.

Last edited:

Shinealight

VIP Member
He chose to jet off to Disney (again) without his kids. He could of chosen to stay and attempt to repair his relationship with his kids, but he chose not to do that.
What is he?
Mid thirties?
And going on holiday with his mum & dad 🙄
---
For all the haters I’ve posted a picture to prove I sat next to my kids. At least for a couple of minutes for the purpose of taking this picture 😂
Also she is proper trucker Sue now 🚛

View attachment 2861438View attachment 2861439
If you need to point out that your children were well behaved it means that they usually aren’t!

• Haha

lissy8219

VIP Member
Long time lurker, but OMG what a complete idiot. This is such an irresponsible thing to do, not least for himself, but more importantly in front of younger siblings, nieces and nephews - heaven forbid they leave the pool area.
Words fail me!
Don't worry Sue will be there to rescue him with a hair bobble!!! 🤣🤣
If you don't know the story- they had a broken door to the pool enclosure (you know the one- close to the 🐊 "crocodiles"*as dippy Sue called them*) and Sue said she had fixed it with a hair bobble!
Honestly going that close he is asking for trouble. Idiot.
But no such loss he is a t*at!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha