Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amelia pond

If I had the money the radfords appear to have and my best friends daughter needed treatment abroad there would be no Disney, the money would be donated for the treatment. But then most normal people would do that wouldn’t they.
In a heartbeat!!! It beggars belief that she shared the go fund me then the next day jetted off to florida yet again, knowing she has the means to cover that child's treatment and she chose instead to do disney again. They absolutely sicken me.

Reactions: 15

ilovedrinkingtea

I fully understand the odd time bunking off a few days of school for a once in a lifetime holiday. I have happily done the same once for a cheaper holiday that my young children loved. The issue is this is a ridiculous amount of holidays now and at inconvenient times of the year for the older ones. Start of the school year? Fuck that. Start of SATS and GCSES? Who cares.

They clearly have the money so why can’t they just go during term time? They have absolutely no excuse to constantly keep multiple children off school on multiple occasions.

School should fine them the max amount as all the proof is online for the whole world to see.
---
PS my children are in bed, school uniforms ironed and lunch boxes prepped for their first day back. Super mum Sue could never.

JaneRev

VIP Member
All the lovers on The Sun fb page -
‘oh people are jealous, they work hard, they don’t claim benefits, they are brilliant parents always putting their kids first…’ Ad infinitum 🤦‍♀️
Will they ever wake up and smell the coffee??

I AM NOT, and never will be, jealous of them!
I don’t want to be them, I don’t want to live like them, I don’t want their life or their ill gotten money, thank you.
I'm constantly being jumped on the tabloid fodder social media articles for daring to question why people think it's acceptable for a rape of a vulnerable child to be turned in to a love story. It beggars believe. You have to seriously doubt people's sanity bloody idiots

AllieBee

VIP Member
I think she’ll have a big family birthday holiday and she and Perv will go somewhere as a couple. I’m actually astounded that popping out kids has generated fame and wealth especially given the age of Scratty when she had Chris.

I wonder how it has affected Chris being raised by a child and a perv.
Badly I should think. I know he's a complete bastard as a partner and a useless dad but I feel quite sad for him, approaching middle age and still holidaying and living with his parents. A 13 year old is not old enough to parent and this is the result. It's crazy when you think he's actually old enough to be Heidi's grandad!

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Isn't it strange how we never see sue or noel in the pool with the kids, yes it's a bonus for our eyes but with that many kids you would need a lot of age appropriate adults to supervise especially on the water parks.
Maybe that's why so many of the older ones get an invite so sue and noel can have their holiday without needing to supervise.

Even Sophie appeared to be babysitting for millie despite having her own to manage

Also we keep saying sue looks strange walking around Disney but what about noel
That's just as weird.
Millies useless. She popped out 3 crotch goblins in quick succession and clearly regrets it / can't cope

• Haha

JakaMini

My god these “minions”. They have like a pack mentality. And poor grammar.
Jesus, their fans are as illiterate as the Radfords. It’s “their” not “there”.

I usually have to read Sue and Millie’s stories about five times to understand what the hell they are saying because they do not know how to use commas... it is astounding their level of illiteracy. And people really believe they wrote their own BOOK?! They wouldn’t know a semicolon if it smacked them around the face.

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
****non-house update ****

Well. Well. Well. Didn’t we say. Wonder what story is going to be scripted on this. The neighbours will be relieved.

How are people still falling for the cock and bull storylines Ch5 produce of these lot? There's no way they were ever buying that house

• Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
There’s some odd looking people gone to the book signing. Definitely a certain type that are attracted to the Bragfords.

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So I’ve been reading the book and it’s written basically like a conversation. They’ve clearly just sat and chatted and then it’s been written down into a “book”. There’s a lot of repetition and a lot of damage limitation in terms of “oh I can’t really remember why we did that” or “Millie and Sophie were banned from attending their high school proms but only because they were chatty in school, not because they were naughty”.

But I think the saddest chapter is the vasectomy one as it reads like two people who have so little in common or going on in their lives that they literally can’t envisage a relationship without having endless children. Sue was 28, pregnant with her 9th child, when Noel had the op, and they decided within a few days to save up £1,300 for the reversal. Two months after the reversal, she was pregnant with Ellie and they were “relieved and delighted” and went on to have 12 children after Ellie. It actually sounds like they were panic stricken at the prospect of “only” having 9 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
All very odd levels of dependency on procreating.

View attachment 2804846View attachment 2804847
Well they obviously didn't have a proper discussion about noel having the op wanting it reversed days later, such a waste of time and resources!

This reads really badly and as you said like a rambly conversation ie you'll hear about that later or will get to that bit.
Not a book.

RobotLady

VIP Member
I’m sure there was a picture of Leo with Archie?
Also Sophie and Joe being separated does explain why she’s in Noel and Sue’s pockets at the moment and at the gym daily.

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
I wonder if they tell the school beforehand the kids will not be in school this week or do the teachers/ head teachers just look on Insta ?
Empty seats , lost learning ............but guys they're living their best life's & making the same repeat memories.
The teachers probably enjoy their Radford free first week back of term 🙈🤣

• Haha