The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are in a complex. Each villa has its own smaller pool but there is a larger shared community pool, arcade area, bar, reception etc. Considering there’s a pool table and the lady is at a desk; I just assumed they’re in a communal part of the complex.
---

Isn’t that Jake on the and Christ on the right?
It can't be Jake as the picture was almost a week ago and he has only flown out there today?

Reactions: 4
It can't be Jake as the picture was almost a week ago and he has only flown out there today?
You’re right I didn’t realise it was an old picture. I’m sure Joe used to be *ahem* stockier and had a beard?
All the Radfords are just a blur and now the boyfriends are too.
Maybe they are being civil for the children?
Maybe he’s ridden the Radford gravy train so long he doesn’t know how to get off?
Maybe they never separated and they’ve just done it on paper for Sophie to fiddle the system even further and claim to be a single mum 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Oh so chloe jake and mila have now flew over to join the holiday when they all should be back at school tomorrow! 😡
That will be Sue's excuse for the extra week off well couldn't leave them alone now
The only ones missing are Katie, ellie and a few older boys
Not far off the entire family.

Reactions: 8
One day (I pray) it will all come crashing down for these greedy, chavvy individuals. They are thick beyond belief. Instead of investing the money for their future, it’s just been thrown away on endless holidays. One or two trips to Florida is surely enough for anyone, but not the childlike Sue who just wants to spend, spend, spend and live her best life at Disney. Channel 5 will eventually tire of them so think hard Sue where your money will come from. I for one hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 16
Hi sue . Lovely to be in the pool with the kids isn’t it . Now tell us without telling us you read on here why you make the kids suffer when they have to go straight back to school late every holiday
And how you justify taking them out of school / sending them back up to a week late following official school holidays causing them to miss out on precious education? And your excuse?? Making memories???for whom?…

Reactions: 7
The radford holidays are about to get more expensive
They’ll never pay it!
There’ll always be some bleeping loophole that prevents those like the Radfrauds having to stump up like normal decent families would have to.
😠

• Angry
And how you justify taking them out of school / sending them back up to a week late following official school holidays causing them to miss out on precious education? And your excuse?? Making memories???for whom?…
Don't forget about the jetlag. The poor kids will be back in school straight away with no time to readjust. I remember wen I came back from America a few years ago, I was back in work the next day. It was so hard with the jet lag. I can only imagine what it will be like for the kids

Reactions: 10
One day (I pray) it will all come crashing down for these greedy, chavvy individuals. They are thick beyond belief. Instead of investing the money for their future, it’s just been thrown away on endless holidays. One or two trips to Florida is surely enough for anyone, but not the childlike Sue who just wants to spend, spend, spend and live her best life at Disney. Channel 5 will eventually tire of them so think hard Sue where your money will come from. I for one hope it comes sooner rather than later.
I can't really see Channel 5 sticking with this tired old programme much longer, they are already having to make up stories to have any sort of content whatsoever plus the kids are mostly all so old now, most of them are adults or teens.

Reactions: 13
The radford holidays are about to get more expensive
As if Scrat features will care 🙄😡
---
I can't really see Channel 5 sticking with this tired old programme much longer, they are already having to make up stories to have any sort of content whatsoever plus the kids are mostly all so old now, most of them are adults or teens.
Not to mention people are noticing how inconsistent and set up the stories are. Channel 5 won't like to be made to be a laughing stock.

Oh so chloe jake and mila have now flew over to join the holiday when they all should be back at school tomorrow! 😡
That will be Sue's excuse for the extra week off well couldn't leave them alone now
The only ones missing are Katie, ellie and a few older boys
Not far off the entire family.
Are none of the Radford kids doing Sats in May? Where we live the revision mornings for Sats are starting next week.

Reactions: 5
Are none of the Radford kids doing Sats in May? Where we live the revision mornings for Sats are starting next week.
Casper will be as he’s year 6 and due to go to high school in September. They won’t be bothered about sats though. They don’t bother about education full stop. The work ethic isn’t there let’s face it.
As for the fines, they’ll pay it as it will be offset on their accounts as business expenses so less tax to pay. I don’t get how they can be “so proud” of their kids when they don’t champion them to be anything other than benefit-claiming scroungers.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Casper will be as he’s year 6 and due to go to high school in September. They won’t be bothered about sats though. They don’t bother about education full stop. The work ethic isn’t there let’s face it.
As for the fines, they’ll pay it as it will be offset on their accounts as business expenses so less tax to pay. I don’t get how they can be “so proud” of their kids when they don’t champion them to be anything other than benefit-claiming scroungers.
Surely they would want better for their children than they had? A good education, a career & be a good member of society. Not a pair of dossers who pop out children for money!

• Haha
Surely they would want better for their children than they had? A good education, a career & be a good member of society. Not a pair of dossers who pop out children for money!
The obviously don’t want any of that for their kids because how many of the older ones have gone through education and come out with nothing now? It must be 10.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they give a crap about education. Neither Scratty and Perv are well educated and I don’t think they have any aspirations for their kids. I want mine to firstly be content and happy and healthy but I want them to see the world, experience life and work hard. But you’re the product of your upbringing and the kids have been raised by someone who was a child and mentally still is one.

This is just typical of their fans. 4 comments from the same person sticking up for Scratty and Perv. Apparently it’s ok to be a pweirdo as long as it’s just the one person and you groom them to the point you can stick with them for life and tie them down with numerous kids and promised trips to Florida and NYC

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.