The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy the kids books to read on the plane ride home. They are in shops all over the world. They are made of paper.
Yeah and as schools back tomorrow, let's see her sitting and listening to all the younger kids read so they don't miss out and let's see the older ones sitting down with workbooks. Let's see what value she places on education...

Reactions: 9
Hei DIE eating like that 🤮🤮🤮🤮 with everyone laughing at her/encouraging her. Gross.
Also -dont they say many a true word spoken in jest...."soooo funny"
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I did think - she’s probably never had that much food to herself!! She probably thought she’d better cram it in before someone took it. Poor lamb ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Buy the kids books to read on the plane ride home. They are in shops all over the world. They are made of paper.
No, she's the type of parent that just shoves the children on an Ipad for the whole flight so she doesn't have to speak to or even look at them. She wouldn't put in the effort to buy reading or activity books for them or do things with them on the plane. Both her and Noel can't be bothered to do things like that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
No, she's the type of parent that just shoves the children on an Ipad for the whole flight so she doesn't have to speak to or even look at them. She wouldn't put in the effort to buy reading or activity books for them or do things with them on the plane. Both her and Noel can't be bothered to do things like that.
Qué Scratty sitting the youngest ones down for a story time. There's an idea for you Sue 👍🙄😡

Reactions: 10
We all know she does but what a way to let us know she reads tattle, saying about keeping the sun off the kids heads which is hard as they throw their hats off 🤣 then proceeding to show us the sun cream she’s using

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s just more and more of the same old stuff.
Parade, ice cream, rides, Disney toys, Disney tat. Any magic the kids felt must be long gone by now sadly.

Reactions: 9
We all know she does but what a way to let us know she reads tattle, saying about keeping the sun off the kids heads which is hard as they throw their hats off 🤣 then proceeding to show us the sun cream she’s using
I'm proud she's picking up all our tips. You'd think after 22 kids she would know all she need to know re kids safety. I'm embarrassed for her that she doesn't know the basics. How awful 🤦🙄😲

Reactions: 11
I thought she’d go somewhere more suited to a toddler, Spain or Greece maybe but no 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s not funny and what else is not funny is how Heidie never reacts when she’s spoken to and I bet they haven’t even noticed. She probably zones out because of all the background noise but I would be slightly concerned if I was her mother.
I’ve noticed that ages ago too. I think she’s autistic she has no emotion and doesn’t talk

Reactions: 7
So there’s a fake Facebook page pretending to be them!
In the name of sanity, who the duck would be so desperate?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed that ages ago too. I think she’s autistic she has no emotion and doesn’t talk
I agree. She seems very shut down in many ways, and when she does talk to the kids its only ever to repeat the same old phrases. And the 'don't we nowull' at the end of every sentence. I wonder how well she can actually read herself i always think if her as having learning disabilities, I think nowull spotted her vulnerability as a not very bright child so that he could have sex with her.

I wonder if they tell the school beforehand the kids will not be in school this week or do the teachers/ head teachers just look on Insta ?
Empty seats , lost learning ............but guys they're living their best life's & making the same repeat memories.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think as Max is autistic, they’ll definitely have other autistic kids but they won’t have spotted it as they’re lazy parents.

Reactions: 8
You’d think ‘most experienced mum’ would get hats with straps under the chin if they keep taking them off, you take your hat off you can’t go on any rides and just sit in the shade quite simple.

If Sue’s worried about the kids taking their hats off, perhaps she could encourage them by wearing one herself! Those silly Disney ears aren’t going to protect her from the sun.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.