The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice that Sue and Noel are in the pool with the kids - after it’s been mentioned here that they don’t get in the pool 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure I’ve spotted Leo but only on the photos Sue’s uploaded. He’s the only one who wears glasses, isn’t he? Perhaps he’s asked Sophie not to share his photos but Sue’s laughed it off and ignored his request - seems like something she’d do!

In other news, looks like Sophie’s split up with her fella… listed single on Facebook.
View attachment 2872953
Is that not Joe with her? From the first day of this trip?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Could be in the public area of the resort so maybe a member of staff.
Are they not in a private villa I not watching them I just seen this picture and had to see who it was with them because I thought nanny

Reactions: 3
Are they not in a private villa I not watching them I just seen this picture and had to see who it was with them because I thought nanny
Well whoever it is see they have secrets. All this money is def stemming from another secret.

Reactions: 4
Well whoever it is see they have secrets. All this money is def stemming from another secret.
Just thinking about that picture and the woman being older than them I just checked it wasn’t sues mum. Now I’m wondering how come they never take sues mum with them on these holidays surely she lonely since husband passed and they can’t say she don’t like holidays because they always toke the parents before they had money to help look after the kids

Reactions: 10
It’s not Millie’s boyfriend mum is it?
---
I don’t know why I thought that. Maybe as they seem to be taking every dick and Harry on this trip.

Reactions: 8
They are in a complex. Each villa has its own smaller pool but there is a larger shared community pool, arcade area, bar, reception etc. Considering there’s a pool table and the lady is at a desk; I just assumed they’re in a communal part of the complex.
---
Is that not Joe with her? From the first day of this trip?
Isn’t that Jake on the and Christ on the right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are in a complex. Each villa has its own smaller pool but there is a larger shared community pool, arcade area, bar, reception etc. Considering there’s a pool table and the lady is at a desk; I just assumed they’re in a communal part of the complex.
---

It’s not Jake Chloe man

Reactions: 1
It’s not Millie’s boyfriend mum is it?
---
I don’t know why I thought that. Maybe as they
---

no it’s Joe that picture was taken wen Jake n Chloe was on the plane on way over
---
There is a chair behind her and she is obviously at a desk so it's a member of staff. Let's use common sense people.. Just because they have a private villa doesn't mean they won't venture out to the concierge area/reception which tends to be communal.
And I said I not been watching but they usually book a private villa with games room they don’t usually have. Communal area so that’s why I asked

Reactions: 1
Hi sue . Lovely to be in the pool with the kids isn’t it . Now tell us without telling us you read on here why you make the kids suffer when they have to go straight back to school late every holiday

Reactions: 12
---

Christ?
That made me laugh out loud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It a villa in a resort with public pool , gym & maybe free bingo as they did last time they were there .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.