The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who actually is looking after the magic pie factory?
Jack and Luke? Maybe James?

I really wanted to reply to her comment about doing even better but decided not to give the idiots who support her the satisfaction. Tongue bitten 😡

Reactions: 5
They going for the 2nd week the sooner they get there set in time zone they will be back on the plane heading home.
See chole has allowed the gormless Jake to have a pint of lager this early in the morning after naming & shaming him for being a deadbeat piss head dad .

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm late to the party and saw an episode where Jake had supposedly decided it was what he wanted, to be with Chloe & the baby. I thought that he's not a bad looking guy and seemed ok. A pint of lager early in the morning is a very bad sign. 😬 Are any of the older Radfords actually married?

Reactions: 6
I'm late to the party and saw an episode where Jake had supposedly decided it was what he wanted, to be with Chloe & the baby. I thought that he's not a bad looking guy and seemed ok. A pint of lager early in the morning is a very bad sign. 😬 Are any of the older Radfords actually married?
Only Radford married is Sophie her weeding was paid by channel 4 so I doubt she would have got married if they had to pay for it.

Reactions: 12
Chloe was having a cocktail too It wasn't just him. Lots of people have a drink at the airport. I agree he is a bit of an arse but we don't see the whole picture all the time

Reactions: 14
Chloe was having a cocktail too It wasn't just him. Lots of people have a drink at the airport. I agree he is a bit of an arse but we don't see the whole picture all the time
Lots of people may have a drink at the airport but early morning? Chloe did once mention he was at the pub a lot.

How they afford to pay for all the partners as well. It’s just too unbelievable to be all legally straight. Millie partner slagged off now gets a free hol to America it’s a joke
---
The food at the lorry park must have cost them hundreds so what about funds for this house or was that a lie. Their financial situation is just so dodgy

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Gators aren’t slow. You could outrun them but if they suddenly when for you and you weren’t aware.

The family are incredibly thick. People are waking up to the fact that giving fame to two morons on the basis of a teen pregnancy and then churning out more kids and milking the system whilst jetting off on more abroad holidays and their “fame” won’t exist for much longer.

A lot of the older kids said years ago they didn’t want more siblings and Scratty and Perv’s creepy desire to continue procreating didn’t take into consideration the impact on their existing children. Imagine growing up with no parental attention and being pushed into parenting your siblings. It’s absurd and I’m really surprised they’ve not had more intervention from social care.
I remember on some of the earlier episodes the oldest kids said their parents should stop having kids…& they’ve gone on to have at least 4-5 more since!

Reactions: 12
Scratty and Perv are just laughing at their fans aren’t they. He raped her, they churned out tons of kids, milk the system as do their older children and go on numerous holidays and people think they’re wonderful?! Madness.

Reactions: 17
Scratty and Perv are just laughing at their fans aren’t they. He raped her, they churned out tons of kids, milk the system as do their older children and go on numerous holidays and people think they’re wonderful?! Madness.
Complete madness! They’re so self-serving & aren’t giving back - to the society that they, their kids & now grandkids take from or even to charity - their friend’s severely ill daughter for one!

Reactions: 8
Has sophies boy gone with them?
I’m sure I’ve spotted Leo but only on the photos Sue’s uploaded. He’s the only one who wears glasses, isn’t he? Perhaps he’s asked Sophie not to share his photos but Sue’s laughed it off and ignored his request - seems like something she’d do!

In other news, looks like Sophie’s split up with her fella… listed single on Facebook.
IMG_3308.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sure I’ve spotted Leo but only on the photos Sue’s uploaded. He’s the only one who wears glasses, isn’t he? Perhaps he’s asked Sophie not to share his photos but Sue’s laughed it off and ignored his request - seems like something she’d do!

In other news, looks like Sophie’s split up with her fella… listed single on Facebook.
View attachment 2872953
Yet when sue did a tour of the villa, she claimed that he was there, LOL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Chloe posted on Instagram last year that he was making a habit going out drinking and not returning until the morning leaving her to look after their child. She even said he got pissed during a family day out with Mila…

Also he always looks so miserable in photos, like he is being forced to be there. She deserves much better.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure there was a picture of Leo with Archie?
Also Sophie and Joe being separated does explain why she’s in Noel and Sue’s pockets at the moment and at the gym daily.

Reactions: 15
Yet when sue did a tour of the villa, she claimed that he was there, LOL.
There was no evidence of him when she showed the bedroom and only one toothbrush.
---
They’ve been split up longer than we know, Scratty witch just loves telling lies to make them look perfect. Far from bloody perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.