The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The radford holidays are about to get more expensive
That has been the case in our area for ages. £120 per parent per child ours is.
That said Sue will probably play the disability card and avoid fines.
---
Notice that Sue and Noel are in the pool with the kids - after it’s been mentioned here that they don’t get in the pool 🤣🤣
Me too!!
But.... Sue does not read here! Gaga pull the other one love!

Reactions: 5
That has been the case in our area for ages. £120 per parent per child ours is.
That said Sue will probably play the disability card and avoid fines.
---

Me too!!
But.... Sue does not read here! Gaga pull the other one love!
*haha

guaranteed Sue will push the "do you KNOW who I AM?!" emphasising her "fame" with the implication that fines do not apply to the Radfrauds famed for their magic pies knows for their disappearing act, and offer a choice between a couple of their tiny portions of millionaire shortbread +broken into crumbs to share amongst all the staff at the kids' school OR a signed copy of their not-best-selling book, where pedalo Nowull brags about abusing and raping Sue when she was a child in lieu of paying the fines - after all, they must have a huge backlog of books to shift! 🤣🤣
Fines are decided by the council not school though

Reactions: 4
All the lovers on The Sun fb page -
‘oh people are jealous, they work hard, they don’t claim benefits, they are brilliant parents always putting their kids first…’ Ad infinitum 🤦‍♀️
Will they ever wake up and smell the coffee??

I AM NOT, and never will be, jealous of them!
I don’t want to be them, I don’t want to live like them, I don’t want their life or their ill gotten money, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
All the lovers on The Sun fb page -
‘oh people are jealous, they work hard, they don’t claim benefits, they are brilliant parents always putting their kids first…’ Ad infinitum 🤦‍♀️
Will they ever wake up and smell the coffee??

I AM NOT, and never will be, jealous of them!
I don’t want to be them, I don’t want to live like them, I don’t want their life or their ill gotten money, thank you.
I'm constantly being jumped on the tabloid fodder social media articles for daring to question why people think it's acceptable for a rape of a vulnerable child to be turned in to a love story. It beggars believe. You have to seriously doubt people's sanity bloody idiots

Reactions: 15
They are so predictable now it’s getting dull.

Next we are gonna have summer school uniform photos, Zara and next clothes hauls for the summer and suncream ads. Nonce throwing on some sausages on the bbq being called a great chef by Sue as the kids get one hot dog each eaten in the hot tub surrounded by dog piss soaked Astro turf. Then caravanning in the summer holidays where they do the absolute bare minimum and sit on a beach for a week. Then it will be the inevitable back to school haul. Sue is so dull. Same tit every year.
now we get the sprinkling in of her hanging out with her adult children as they drink in a hot tub, coz ya know sue is such a great friend to her children (just don’t mention all the times she’s got her fans to pile on her children online)

I honestly can’t even be arsed to mock her online anymore coz she’s so boring

Reactions: 12
I fully understand the odd time bunking off a few days of school for a once in a lifetime holiday. I have happily done the same once for a cheaper holiday that my young children loved. The issue is this is a ridiculous amount of holidays now and at inconvenient times of the year for the older ones. Start of the school year? duck that. Start of SATS and GCSES? Who cares.

They clearly have the money so why can’t they just go during term time? They have absolutely no excuse to constantly keep multiple children off school on multiple occasions.

School should fine them the max amount as all the proof is online for the whole world to see.
---
PS my children are in bed, school uniforms ironed and lunch boxes prepped for their first day back. Super mum Sue could never.

Reactions: 15
Would be surprised if Chloe is doing a 9 hour flight with a toddler for a week in Florida 😳
I thought she’d go somewhere more suited to a toddler, Spain or Greece maybe but no 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hei DIE eating like that 🤮🤮🤮🤮 with everyone laughing at her/encouraging her. Gross.
Also -dont they say many a true word spoken in jest...."soooo funny"
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It’s not funny and what else is not funny is how Heidie never reacts when she’s spoken to and I bet they haven’t even noticed. She probably zones out because of all the background noise but I would be slightly concerned if I was her mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What’s the best this tacky Disney ornament appears at home after Xmas, Sue’s bday or Mother’s Day as a gift from Nowull. I like Disney but Sue actually picks the tackiest things available.
* note the pointy witch finger

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What’s the best this tacky Disney ornament appears at home after Xmas, Sue’s bday or Mother’s Day as a gift from Nowull. I like Disney but Sue actually picks the tackiest things available.
* note the pointy witch finger
There's something so very weird and creepy about adults obsessing over Disney to the extent that they find Disney ornaments beautiful. I find it bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.