The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read that Disney is changing their disability passes terms from May. They’re going to be buggered because apparently autism is not going to get a pass. Too many people exploiting the system!!
It shouldn’t affect them too much. Previously you didn’t need to evidence a disability so anyone could get a pass and the system was being abused.
However, I think the rules are changing to only include the person with the pass + 6 others… unless they are family, families can ride together regardless of size.
Also, as long as they continue take Tillie she should always be entitled to a pass.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just read that Disney is changing their disability passes terms from May. They’re going to be buggered because apparently autism is not going to get a pass. Too many people exploiting the system!!
From what I've seen they're changing it so ONLY those with genuine emotional/developmental issues with waiting in line are eligible, so Max would qualify (though I'm sure he'd actually be absolutely fine waiting in line) but Tillie would be asked to bring mobility aids enable her to wait instead. I've also seen that they're changing the eligibility of who can be in the DAS group, so hopefully that changes the amount of people they manage to get on it.

Far too many people were abusing the DAS (looking at YOU Suzanne Radford)!!

Watch Sue suddenly suddenly claim more of her kids are autistic and need a diagnosis.

Reactions: 9
I always feel like a fraud when I use the disability passes because I don’t ‘look disabled’. How Sue herds 20-odd people through the disability queue all at once with a straight face is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
Seen that Ellie has chosen Magaluf with her friend over Disney, she’s the only one who seems to have a life outside of the Radford cult family

Reactions: 14
Surely they must be bored of going away all the time doing the same holiday time and time again. Same accommodation, same itinerary.

We get you have the money for Florida but why not go and do a different holiday. If you love theme parks, there are European ones such as portaventura that would at least give the kids different rides and Salou has a lovely beach.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being all the way in Florida lovin' life but still taking time to respond to your Facebook trolls...
Her reply makes absolutely no sense. Thick as pig poop 😱
---
Imagine being all the way in Florida lovin' life but still taking time to respond to your Facebook trolls...
And instead of just deleting she likes to encourage a mass pile on from her minions. Sad really. Typical bullying school girl behaviour 🤦🙄

Reactions: 12
Her reply makes absolutely no sense. Thick as pig poop 😱
---

And instead of just deleting she likes to encourage a mass pile on from her minions. Sad really. Typical bullying school girl behaviour 🤦🙄
Because she’s never had real friends who would defend her in real life, so all these ‘fans’ coming to her defence makes her feel like she’s so loved and protected.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sheena seems to have misunderstood, it's Mrs Radford knocking out more babies then anyone else and Mr Radford selling their lives to the media which has afforded the holidays, pies would have never been so lucrative.

Reactions: 7
Makes her want to do even better in life? Sue dear what have you actually done? You do NOTHING love, nothing. You haven’t worked for any of what you’ve got and the ‘being a mum’ job you have been severely lacking in too. You’ve done the bare minimum to drag those poor kids up. Even now we hear the kids talking to you in the vlogs and you ignore them. Pure exploitation of your children has got you that money, that’s not doing well for Christ sake, and how do you think you can ‘do better’? Maybe joining only fans? Is that the next step up in your career?
---
I think we should all call her Mrs Redford from now on just to wind her up cos we know she doesn’t read here at all.
Hi Mrs Redford 👋 don’t get too near the alligators will you? 🐊 📸 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chloe’s just confirmed she is on her way to Orlando.
So sad that Chris is incapable of caring for his children.
All the Radford grandchildren will be there except for Chris’ kids.

Reactions: 14
It would appear she is in fact doing just that. twit.
I don’t blame her for joining them. She’s never going to be able to afford that from the earnings of her “model” partner without handouts from the grandparents. And at least the child is a bit older to engage with it all. Not that she’ll remember it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.