The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the dad of the Walker family? Reviews shouldn’t be allowed unless there is a verified purchase 😡

Reactions: 8
Is that the dad of the Walker family? Reviews shouldn’t be allowed unless there is a verified purchase 😡
I thought it was him too .
Strange even more that Chole bought the book through Amazon .......surely they would have all got a copy signed by their parents .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would like to ask "james walker " how it should be done ? as in Noewlllll gets a 13 year old & the rest is history as you read in the book.
"how it should be done!" - yep, because all families should be started with an adult pweirdo grooming his child victim, abusing and raping her, and impregnating her at the age of 13 - definitely sounds like advice to be teaching children at school, in terms of the ideal way to build a family - with the Radfords as an example to illustrate the perfect family unit, with Nowull working hard to support his family, while bragging in the papers that he abused his wife when she was a kid and "got away with it". 👏🏻

Reactions: 12
Bit random but it just occurred to me that Scratty has probably only ever had sex/kissed with Noel.

I get for some people this is a choice if they meet ‘the one’ when they’re young, but I can’t help feel that Noel took away Scrattys’ freedom to explore her sexuality and needs/desires by preying on her from such a young age.
Quite sad really.

Reactions: 10
Bit random but it just occurred to me that Scratty has probably only ever had sex/kissed with Noel.

I get for some people this is a choice if they meet ‘the one’ when they’re young, but I can’t help feel that Noel took away Scrattys’ freedom to explore her sexuality and needs/desires by preying on her from such a young age.
Quite sad really.
Not random at all. This is the very reason why, to me, Noel is a detestable individual for taking away Sue's choices, because she WAS so young in the first place.

Reactions: 7
Not random at all. This is the very reason why, to me, Noel is a detestable individual for taking away Sue's choices, because she WAS so young in the first place.
I agree. And the fact that she can't say anything without deferring to him hence the 'don't we Noel', 'aren't we Noel' at the end of EVERY sentence she utters. He is a highly controlling and despicable person, and should have served time and been on the register for what he did.

Reactions: 10
yep, and it answers the question I see constantly from those who defend Noel's abuse of "why did she stay with him if he raped her?" quite literally because she was groomed and manipulated, and then by having a baby with him at such a young age, she was permanently tied to him - and at such a young age, potentially then felt pressure from her family/society in general to accept his marriage proposal, and didn't feel able to end the "relationship" - even if at that point, she didn't want to be with him. and she may not perceived what happened to her as rape - but that doesn't mean it wasn't. Noel is all she has known from such a young age - even if she realised later that she had been abused, the idea of leaving him could feel scary when he has been that constant in her life since such a young age that she will have an attachment - even if only through the trauma. people need to educate themselves about Stockholm syndrome. plus there are so many people who stay in violent/abusive/toxic relationships for a multitude of reasons - it doesn't mean they aren't being abused/raped etc. justifying his abuse on the fact that Sue "chose" to stay with him - very much a "choice" you can't make at the age of 13, in a similar way that you lack the ability to give consent.

and with the attitude of Sue's mother. and failure to protect her daughter from a pweirdo, it wouldn't surprise me if they told Noel they would've report his crimes on the condition that he would stand by their daughter and would marry her when she reached an age that marriage was an option, and that could easily have been used as emotional blackmail with any doubts she had reassured by Noel reminding her that if they didn't get married, he may be arrested and her child's father could end up in prison etc,. we have no idea if she was manipulated etc, and at such a young age she likely felt that she was stuck in a position where her future had been decided for her and felt she had to go along with it - any opportunity to explore her sexuality or even experience a healthy relationship - which, in itself, will only further normalise Noel's abuse, as she knows no different. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
He is just VILE and as cocky as hell. Jumped up big headed prat if ever there was one.
---
yep, and it answers the question I see constantly from those who defend Noel's abuse of "why did she stay with him if he raped her?" quite literally because she was groomed and manipulated, and then by having a baby with him at such a young age, she was permanently tied to him - and at such a young age, potentially then felt pressure from her family/society in general to accept his marriage proposal, and didn't feel able to end the "relationship" - even if at that point, she didn't want to be with him. and she may not perceived what happened to her as rape - but that doesn't mean it wasn't. Noel is all she has known from such a young age - even if she realised later that she had been abused, the idea of leaving him could feel scary when he has been that constant in her life since such a young age that she will have an attachment - even if only through the trauma. people need to educate themselves about Stockholm syndrome. plus there are so many people who stay in violent/abusive/toxic relationships for a multitude of reasons - it doesn't mean they aren't being abused/raped etc. justifying his abuse on the fact that Sue "chose" to stay with him - very much a "choice" you can't make at the age of 13, in a similar way that you lack the ability to give consent.

and with the attitude of Sue's mother. and failure to protect her daughter from a pweirdo, it wouldn't surprise me if they told Noel they would've report his crimes on the condition that he would stand by their daughter and would marry her when she reached an age that marriage was an option, and that could easily have been used as emotional blackmail with any doubts she had reassured by Noel reminding her that if they didn't get married, he may be arrested and her child's father could end up in prison etc,. we have no idea if she was manipulated etc, and at such a young age she likely felt that she was stuck in a position where her future had been decided for her and felt she had to go along with it - any opportunity to explore her sexuality or even experience a healthy relationship - which, in itself, will only further normalise Noel's abuse, as she knows no different. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Her parents were gormless back then and her mother still is. Definitely not intelligent.

ALL of this 👏🏾

Further, S is also not the brightest bulb in the box either, bless her as a child, to be taken advantage of and that being her additional vulnerability/ more easily manipulated...
Sigh it really is a disturbing thing the whole lot of it.

Reactions: 7
From a first kiss to pregnant in a month. After knowing her for 6 years. How many times did he rape her before she fell pregnant?

Now bragging about it in a book! It’s sickening. The general public would have never commented if they had had kept themselves to themselves. They decided to court publicity for cash, selling out their children’s privacy whilst knowing that Noel’s raping of Sue would always come to light. Any trauma those children face has been brought on by their parents and the root cause is their rapist father.

Attachments

From a first kiss to pregnant in a month. After knowing her for 6 years. How many times did he rape her before she fell pregnant?

Now bragging about it in a book! It’s sickening. The general public would have never commented if they had had kept themselves to themselves. They decided to court publicity for cash, selling out their children’s privacy whilst knowing that Noel’s raping of Sue would always come to light. Any trauma those children face has been brought on by their parents and the root cause is their rapist father.
As Chris was born on 8th May 1989, he would probably have been conceived in August 1988 not September. I think they've tried to make it sound as good as possible. He didn't even kiss her until she was thirteen and five months. However the truth is probably seedier with her being groomed into a relationship younger but being too young to become pregnant.

Reactions: 6
As Chris was born on 8th May 1989, he would probably have been conceived in August 1988 not September. I think they've tried to make it sound as good as possible. He didn't even kiss her until she was thirteen and five months. However the truth is probably seedier with her being groomed into a relationship younger but being too young to become pregnant.
Beginning of August at that too! I got pregnant beginning of September baby due date was 8th June. Such liars! Plus he could have been early/ late!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How is it that someone can admit (are we allowed to say the P word?) in a book, and yet there are no consequences at all?

What nut job not only goes to get a copy signed but buys the kids something . Fs

Reactions: 5
Based on their actions over the years (lying about their ages, letting people believe Sophie’s the oldest etc.) I really did think they regretted what happened. Granted they didn’t come clean and let it stop their gravy train, but I assumed that was their (somewhat twisted) way of it was wrong.

But Noel basically strutting around bragging he’s not on the sex register? duck off, and duck off some more. Do I think he’s a risk to anyone else? No. But do I think their poor kids have been brought up to know what consent is, to have respect for themselves, and how to say no? Also no. Although I suppose they aren’t brought up to value education, so they might as well pop out a kid or two in their summer holidays, eh Sue?

All the money in the world wouldn’t make me long for their life, but it’s sick they’ve been rewarded with money and fame and lavish holidays when he’s literally raped a child.

People queuing to see them. I wouldn’t pee on them if they were on fire.
Ugly gits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.