The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a 12 year old girl and the mere thought of a 17 year old lad showing an interest in her makes my blood run cold.

She’s in year 7 and says the 6th formers barely acknowledge their existence.

It’s just creepy as hell and his arrogance around the subject is mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would like to see what their reaction would be and that of other parents and staff if a 17/18 year old started meeting Tillie after school . The lad would be classed as nonce whether from their era or now .
I’m the same age as sue and at her age i couldn’t decide if to have a perm or put sun in, in my hair never mind consenting to pervy pants .
How a Tv production company or a publisher can be associated with them I do not know.

Reactions: 16
Urgh the people defending Nowall on FB. "Scratty must have been a real goer" etc😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢
That makes them as bad as him!

I don’t get and never will why they can’t see what is so wrong with their relationship start, doesn’t matter if they stayed together because what’s the betting they were still having sex for years whilst she was still underage?

Reactions: 10
Read the comments on "Ok magazine UK" on Facebook. Can't believe some of the twats defending them🤦‍♀️
---
Calling Sue a slapper for putting it about apparently. I'm no fan of hers but that's disgusting. I need to step away from social media I think 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Read the comments on "Ok magazine UK" on Facebook. Can't believe some of the twats defending them🤦‍♀️
---
Calling Sue a slapper for putting it about apparently. I'm no fan of hers but that's disgusting. I need to step away from social media I think 😡😡😡
People don't seem to always understand that thirteen is still a child. They may have gone through puberty but they don't have the thought processes of an adult or older teen. Some are desperate for attention or to appear grown up but this just makes them more vulnerable.

Reactions: 9
I swear if this doesn't cancel the whole family including Sophie I will question C5, the people that have gifted #ads etc them over the years that have turned a blind eye & their cult fans morals & intelligence.

Reactions: 18
The comments on DM are very surprising . Not many against what he did !! A lot in support cos still together . World has gone mad .

Reactions: 6
The Walker family and Chloe have been on Amazon to give the book five stars. You can read a sample of the book, which covers how they met, fell in love and had Chris. The book is written in a weird way, like the author just interviewed Noel and Sue and wrote down everything they said. Noel's comments in the Daily mail have been taken from the book.

Reactions: 4
Its a weird one because I myself was pregnant age 14 with someone who was over the age of consent. Didnt really think anything of it at the time or even now to behonest. But would I let my 13 year old go out with anyone over the age of consent, absolutely not.

Even when I look back now I wouldnt want to destroy his life like people seem to be wanting for this family.

Reactions: 3
I would like to see what their reaction would be and that of other parents and staff if a 17/18 year old started meeting Tillie after school . The lad would be classed as nonce whether from their era or now .
I’m the same age as sue and at her age i couldn’t decide if to have a perm or put sun in, in my hair never mind consenting to pervy pants .
How a Tv production company or a publisher can be associated with them I do not know.
At age 13 I was still secretly playing with dolls and pretending I lived at Hogwarts (this was 2005ish, Harry Potter books came out in 1997) no way would I have known what to do with a real baby, plus there would have been absolute anger. The person who got me pregnant would not only never produce another child again, they wouldn't be breathing and my dad and uncles would be in prison right now for murder.

Reactions: 6
The Walker family and Chloe have been on Amazon to give the book five stars. You can read a sample of the book, which covers how they met, fell in love and had Chris. The book is written in a weird way, like the author just interviewed Noel and Sue and wrote down everything they said. Noel's comments in the Daily mail have been taken from the book.
Just reported the reviews that they have been paid to do it as they have not bought from amazon but given a copy before it came out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have a 12 year old girl and the mere thought of a 17 year old lad showing an interest in her makes my blood run cold.

She’s in year 7 and says the 6th formers barely acknowledge their existence.

It’s just creepy as hell and his arrogance around the subject is mind boggling.
Me too. She’s not remotely interested in boys yet and the thought of some dirty older bloke sniffing round her makes me feel sick! I’m also the same age as scratty and my Dad would simply not have allowed me to see someone with that age gap and would have torn him from limb to limb and reported him if I’d got pregnant! Times really weren’t that different then!

Reactions: 8
That's the thing, they keep saying it was different back then,but it really wasn't!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.