The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie defending her nonce of a Dad when someone shared the daily mails article about him getting Sue pregnant at 13. lol
The irony is Sophie actually is the one who looks like a muppet in her facial features .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its a weird one because I myself was pregnant age 14 with someone who was over the age of consent. Didnt really think anything of it at the time or even now to behonest. But would I let my 13 year old go out with anyone over the age of consent, absolutely not.

Even when I look back now I wouldnt want to destroy his life like people seem to be wanting for this family.
I don't think it's even so much people wanting to destroy his life, but moreso stop giving them a platform, stop condoning it and encouraging them and enabling them.
It was wrong, it was wrong then and it's wrong now. Their morals are all wrong and they should be cancelled as it were... The fact they are promoted and boosted by their TV programme is a huge no go for me, in the sense that they shouldn't have this platform to make money in the way they do from it.

I know there's clearly nuances and you've clearly got somewhat related personal experience , however no matter how it's painted up a young adult male got essentially a child pregnant, and I don't think any pr company worth their salt should want to be associated with that!

Sorry just jumping on this thread due to the article I only just saw where N is speaking up about it....
I think he should have to because he's chosen to put himself and his family out there for public consumption (it'd be different if they weren't doing so, weren't monitising and lived a quiet private life but they don't) ....

So many people when I've told them about this and their age gap had no idea and are horrified.
It's only right it should be addressed.
The fact he has no shame and downplays it makes it all the worse.
Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker just never logged in as I do all my tattling in work so am never logged in. I was looking for the reviews on Amazon for their book and saw this as a recommended product.. I literally have no words

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker just never logged in as I do all my tattling in work so am never logged in. I was looking for the reviews on Amazon for their book and saw this as a recommended product.. I literally have no words
Lol that reads like AI generated shite😂😂🤨😅

Reactions: 7
Urgh the people defending Nowall on FB. "Scratty must have been a real goer" etc😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢
That comment in particular was truly vile. she was "a goer" and also "she was asking for it" - even claiming that she'd probably slept with out men before Noel, and not boys, very specifically MEN. it's just the usual victim blaming - happy to defend a rapist, yet they reply furiously when people question if they would have the same attitude towards a man abusing their own child.

and ofc there are the usual "but they stayed together!" and "but he married her" and "at least he didn't get her pregnant and piss off like other deadbeat dads" and all the other excuses which supposedly negates his crimes. also "she probably looked older" with stories of 13 year old girls wearing make up and looking far mroe like they are in their 20s - the best comment mentioning how man 13year old girls are mistaken as older because they "are tall" - has he SEEN Sue?! 🙄🤣

ultimately, nobody can look at that photo of Sue holding baby Chris and claim she somehow tricked Noel into believing she was over the age of 16 - if anything, she looks younger than 13, and he was well aware of her age as he'd known her since she was 7. it's incredibly scary how quick people are to victim blame - an not just victim blame, but victim blame a CHILD - and leap to the defence of a rapist. Sue wasn't protected by her own parents, and all these years later, so many people will use any excuse possible, and even total speculation, to defend her abuser and justify his crimes. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That comment in particular was truly vile. she was "a goer" and also "she was asking for it" - even claiming that she'd probably slept with out men before Noel, and not boys, very specifically MEN. it's just the usual victim blaming - happy to defend a rapist, yet they reply furiously when people question if they would have the same attitude towards a man abusing their own child.

and ofc there are the usual "but they stayed together!" and "but he married her" and "at least he didn't get her pregnant and piss off like other deadbeat dads" and all the other excuses which supposedly negates his crimes. also "she probably looked older" with stories of 13 year old girls wearing make up and looking far mroe like they are in their 20s - the best comment mentioning how man 13year old girls are mistaken as older because they "are tall" - has he SEEN Sue?! 🙄🤣

ultimately, nobody can look at that photo of Sue holding baby Chris and claim she somehow tricked Noel into believing she was over the age of 16 - if anything, she looks younger than 13, and he was well aware of her age as he'd known her since she was 7. it's incredibly scary how quick people are to victim blame - an not just victim blame, but victim blame a CHILD - and leap to the defence of a rapist. Sue wasn't protected by her own parents, and all these years later, so many people will use any excuse possible, and even total speculation, to defend her abuser and justify his crimes. 😡
Her parents were both gormless.

Reactions: 5
“…where love has no boundaries…” well they’re bloody right about that!!!! 😡

Reactions: 6
Next title thread - ‘book signing? More like sex offender register signing’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That takeaway they've bought looks vile. Nothing like junk food to nourish growing kids. Good parents? I think not.

Next title thread - ‘book signing? More like sex offender register signing’
The Radford Family #58 - book signing? the only thing Nowull should be signing is the sex offenders' register, as he brags proudly about "getting away" with his crimes in the Mail. 🤢

The Radford Family #58 - book signing? the only thing Nowull should be signing is the sex offenders' register, as he brags proudly about "getting away" with his crimes in the Mail. 🤢
The Radford Family #58 - book signing? the only thing Nowull should be signing is the sex offenders' register- what a fail, as he brags about "getting away" with his crimes in the Mail 🤢

..(I'm up at this stupid o'clock with the baby so couldn't resist tweaking this for a rhyming option 😂🤪😁
---
Orrrr....

The Radford Family #58 - book signing? the only thing Nowull should be signing are sex offenders' registers, as he brags about "getting away" with his crimes in the Newspapers 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.