The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't let me link GB news! Quite a good read!

Not sure if it will work or not x
ah yes, the "determination" and "hard work" of a sexual predator. lots of determination and commitment involved in the child grooming process - but Nowull totally smashed it, with all his hard work and effort, all the energy he put into raping a child. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think they need to quit whilst they’re ahead. People are starting to get sick of them. They say they claim no benefits but everyone knows they have done. They go on numerous holidays abroad, they are draining the system of cash. They’re just utter wastes of space and their poor kids won’t end up amounting to much easier because they’ve been dragged up.

Reactions: 8
I think they need to quit whilst they’re ahead. People are starting to get sick of them. They say they claim no benefits but everyone knows they have done. They go on numerous holidays abroad, they are draining the system of cash. They’re just utter wastes of space and their poor kids won’t end up amounting to much easier because they’ve been dragged up.
The thing is that these people don’t realise. The kids are now claiming benefits of some form and are in social housing.. they may not have claimed benefits but that’s potentially 21 kids who will all claim benefits

The thing is that these people don’t realise. The kids are now claiming benefits of some form and are in social housing.. they may not have claimed benefits but that’s potentially 21 kids who will all claim benefits

They did claim benefits, and lots of them. Nowull used to keep the declared earnings low for HMRC so they could claim as much as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for them. They'll never sell living next door to that zoo.
wouldn't surprise me if one of the mega Radford fans would be happy to pay a fortune to live next door to their favourite family! those who see the Radford house as a tourist attraction, and travel there to lurk around in the street outside, hoping to catch a glimpse of Scratty or one of the kids, their neighbours might luck out and have fans fighting each other to pay over the asking price. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this has me SCREAMING! Phil, if you’re here hun - thanks for shouting facts x
I love how Scratty has got so narky over it. Is she that conceited that she expects everyone to love her awful family and her dreadful book and her poncy husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but this has me SCREAMING! Phil, if you’re here hun - thanks for shouting facts x
That reply just screams #1 best-selling, published author…
---
They can’t do many book signings as they’re going away at Easter 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That reply just screams #1 best-selling, published author…
---
They can’t do many book signings as they’re going away at Easter 🙄.
They can’t do many book signings when the books heading for the bargain bin quicker than they’ll get to Disney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how Scratty has got so narky over it. Is she that conceited that she expects everyone to love her awful family and her dreadful book and her poncy husband?
That’s not written by a radford. Me thinks Mirror books is managing the media on this baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.