The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d honestly unplug their life support to charge my phone. As someone who’s been through grooming/csa he makes me feel physically sick and the fact he’s got away with it and has the audacity to flaunt it in peoples faces. Scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just do not get how many are there to meet this family, I mean what the hell! The country has gone mad! Surely a copper can rock up to arrest him on a count of historical child abuse, because that's what it is Noel, no matter how you dress it up! You smug bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 13
God! They really made an effort eh! 😲😲
When did a sleeping bag as a coat become fashionable?
---
Well its all going well over on the fb page 3 people blantenly defending the radfrauds they seem to be possesed as they seem to be defending them to the bone who knows why?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Something that always plays on my mind is how and why none of the radford family are crippled with anxiety… the idea of having 20 siblings to maintain a relationship with is insane? Also how can it not scare any of them how large future generations will be as a result of having 21 children?

its all fun and games now when they’ve got 10 grandkids, but that’s only from 4 of their children. thats an average of 3.3 grandkids per child. At that rate 3.3 x 21 = 69 grandkids! how on earth will anyone have meaningful relationships with their cousins/siblings/grandparents when before you know it there will be hundreds of them everywhere. Inbreeding nightmare in generations to come.

I think the reason nobody in the family is bothered by this is because they don’t have the intelligence to question the impact of their overbreeding, it’s literally so sad how they live their lives in ignorance
That's if they all want kids. Living in that house I bet some of them will be put off having them, I know I would be.

Reactions: 6
Woman with dog looks a weirdo even with face marked out - as expected anyone who goes out of their way to meet him.
Sue looks simple aswell .

Reactions: 4
That dog looks dead chuffed. Hope he’s planning on pissing on the book when the lady’s back is turned. 🤫
You’re not even allowed dogs in the arndale so she must’ve smuggled that one in.
GMB article has turned sour on the comments. They should post a photo of 13 year old Tillie and ask would they be happy if a 17 yo got her pregnant. Would people be as supportive if they were claiming benefits and being like they were at 15 kids? Bare mattresses and broke?

Reactions: 5
You’re not even allowed dogs in the arndale so she must’ve smuggled that one in.
GMB article has turned sour on the comments. They should post a photo of 13 year old Tillie and ask would they be happy if a 17 yo got her pregnant. Would people be as supportive if they were claiming benefits and being like they were at 15 kids? Bare mattresses and broke?
Do you have a link the the GMB article please? I saw it before and now can't find it. Interesting to see the comments

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell, I've not been on here for a while or watched the new series, I just can't bear them. But I used to follow the threads, and just saw a thing on Instagram that made me fume! I expect you've all discussed this but "congratulations on being published authors" !! They can barely read or spell?!

I'm imagining...

Tips on how to raise a large family!

How to remove door handles,

Start young if you want a lot of children,

The next trend is the best when it comes to animals, don't miss out on any new breeds that are inbreded and en vouge. And don't research their different needs. They're like kids, all the same, fed, watered and happy. Who would complain?

Same goes with furniture and decorating. Buy the same style influencers use, a couple of weeks later, it's ok if you change your mind guys! Just redo the walls, it's not because the kids ruined the walls, and the rugs and sofa the kids and dogs pissed on. Perfick.

Will it be in audiobook format? Sue please say dauschund.

I've just seen Noel picking up dog tit and emptying it into a bin for Connor to pick up. Ooh, so funny, you disgusting hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Radford fans think it’s worse to claim benefits than rape a child.

Reactions: 8
Their fans saying it was the best day ever. How boring must their lives be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.