Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amelia pond

Noel 'we can't mend Sophie, but we can do our best to help the walker's in their hour of need, I'm just not sure how to do that yet'
How about you don't go away on holiday every month and instead donate that money to your supposed best friends you selfish twats!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
definitely not a Radfraud girl - Sue would have had to destroy the name to fir the "pattern". Heidie and Harpie! 🤣
To be fair I'm surprised she hasn't nicknamed herself Susie...
---
Just imagine that old rhyme -

Susie and Noncie sitting in a tree,
all their names must end in IE.
First comes grooming,
then comes marriage,
then comes Susie with a new baby carriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"When you've got a lot of children there's a higher chance of one of them becoming seriously ill" what the actual fuck, managing to try and make it about themselves once again, sickos

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
It might have “been up to your mums and dads back then“ however I know for a fact if anyone had got me or my sister pregnant at 13, especially a 17yo, they wouldn’t have got anyone else pregnant again. My dad would have killed them, and if they’d had any air left in their bodies he’d have reported them to the police.

I bloody hate all this “back then“ bollocks. I‘m the same age as Noel. At 17 none of my schoolmates were interested in 13yos. It was the 1980s not the 1890s. He’s a proper creepy fucker. Always has been, always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
"If every follower gave 50p we'd have enough for treatment "?? FFS. In this day and age your followers might barely have 2 pennies to rub together!! How about you give a holiday a miss and donate that money instead?? The whole episode really left a bad taste....well more than usual 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Laylaybelle

I have a 12 year old girl and the mere thought of a 17 year old lad showing an interest in her makes my blood run cold.

She’s in year 7 and says the 6th formers barely acknowledge their existence.

It’s just creepy as hell and his arrogance around the subject is mind boggling.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
This shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did, but that's the kind of shit she'd think.

They have a film crew with them. Wonder what they'll fake to make it a more exciting storyline - hopefully not medical stuff again.
Ooh maybe Noel and the 'boys' have gone missing, and Sue and the 'girls' are on a mercy mission to drag them out of the red light district with their pants round their ankles.

• Haha
  • Sick

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Just had it confirmed that chloe is indeed in social housing. Different housing association to Sophie and millie though. I have no problem with people needing social housing but for a family that claim to be hard working and have enough cash to splash on multiple trips to Disney each year, its a kick in the teeth for those that have been on the waiting list for years

• Angry
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Noel says 'But it doesn't bother me. People will say what they like. I don't care what they say’. Well you should be ashamed you bloody nonce 😡
"we were both kids in the eyes of the law" - he may have been a "kid" in the sense that he wasn't quite 18, but he was well. above the age of consent and Sue was a CHILD. in the eyes of the law, his abuse was textbook statutory rape. and why he is bragging about the police not knocking in his door is bizarre - as though not being caught and prosecuted for his crimes means he did nothing wrong! that's not how it works, Nowull's. 😡

truly gross that he is in a national newspaper, talking proudly about abusing a child, and you know he had a smug grin on his face while he was saying that he "isn't bothered", seemingly believing that his "fame" as a Radfraud and having been in a Channel 5 documentary somehow places him above the law!

give all the stuff about Russell Brand, Schofe, Savile etc etc, i really hope that the police DO get involved, and this is the end to their tv show and fame. ffs, he is quite literally in the paper, admitting his crimes with proud, and bragging about the fact he wasn't caught, and their were no repercussions for his abuse - and the fact he clearly has no remorse shows he is still a potential threat, with the opinion that statutory rape is acceptable because he married her and was only 4/5 years older than her - not 10! 🙄

it's also scary that he says they had their first kiss in August 1988, and Sue was pregnant a month later - very clearly groomed her, waited til she was 13 and then went full speed with the abuse, if they had their first kiss and he was raping her within weeks! given all the scandals recently about the Met and police forces, i hope they will act on him admitting his crimes to the entire nation and mocking the police in their failure to prosecute him - as overlooking it would be them failing his 13 year victim yet again - regardless of her now being his wife!

his lack of shame is both disgusting, but also a major red flag! even years later, he deserves to be faced with the consequences - especially when he is in his mid 50s and still proud of his behaviour! hardly an example to set for his kids - both in terms of the boys thinking it's okay for them to rape younger girls and the girls thinking that being taken advantage of and groomed/abused/raped by older guys is nothing to be concerned about - although at least this article means it's guaranteed they will never be allowed to foster a child! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The amount of posters on Ok's Facebook page when they posted the article about how young Scratty was when she first fell pregnant of people saying "it takes 2" made me feel sick. She was 13!! 13!! 😞🤢
the worst comment i saw was someone arguing that it was totally acceptable for a 17 year old to groom and abuse a 13 year old back in the late 80s, as statutory rape is a "woke" term and people wouldn't have had an issue with it "back then", because teens grew up far more quickly etc etc,

and when someone highlighted that statutory rape very much WAS a crime in the UK in 1989 and that the overwhelming majority of society would NOT have condoned kids being sexually abused, the reply was "do you know what rape is?", and then claiming that the crime of statutory rape takes away the meaning of TRUE rape, as it would mean there are thousands of rapists out in society. well yeah, because there ARE?! just because someone hasn't been accused of rape, held accountable for their crime or prosecuted etc doesn't magically mean they aren't a rapist! what in the Radford-loving logic is this?! how is rape involving a child victim not "TRUE" rape, ffs?! the lengths these idiots will go to defend the Radford predator is beyond belief - not to mention the disgusting amount of victim blaming because "it takes two to make a baby" - she was THIRTEEN! 😡

Screenshot_20240123_131931.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_131746_com.facebook.katana_edit_6309958218839770.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Those of us who watched the clip can safely say unless millie possesses the gift of xray vision she can't see through the wall to the separate kitchen and Sue's lying through her teeth!!
Tbf they do all have those eyes that go in different directions so maybe she has one eye looking at her dinner and the other one is looking round the wall at Chester 🤣😆😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I thought Connor seemed lovely last night, but I can't for the life of me understand why he would want to move into that house?! Why doesn't Katie move in with him? It really wound me up that they had him cleaning to prove his worth when their own kids were probably upstairs on their computers and have never lifted a finger. Maybe their place in the house should be assessed by their ability to "muck in". Do the lads even work?

Loved how they bathed the dogs but the kids look like they haven't had their hair washed in months.

Where did Chloes flat suddenly come from? One minute she's back home, the next she's living in squalor somewhere else! Bet they didn't even break up. You wouldn't know he was Milas dad, he barely interacted with her.

Reactions: 26

sted

I have never known a woman with so many kids have so many holidays away from them and so much time to take those holidays. She must have at least 2-3 holidays abroad a year without the kids. And people say she’s a good mother. Those younger kids, the ones under the age of 11-12 were purely for content

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Remember when Millie threw her toys out the pram about Sue making money out of her kids, yet her she is having her baby filmed in hospital.