The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might have “been up to your mums and dads back then“ however I know for a fact if anyone had got me or my sister pregnant at 13, especially a 17yo, they wouldn’t have got anyone else pregnant again. My dad would have killed them, and if they’d had any air left in their bodies he’d have reported them to the police.

I bloody hate all this “back then“ bollocks. I‘m the same age as Noel. At 17 none of my schoolmates were interested in 13yos. It was the 1980s not the 1890s. He’s a proper creepy fucker. Always has been, always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There's no way on earth that this pair would be able to adopt or Foster.
Absolutely right…… It’s usually recommended that any child has their own bedroom, not the middle bed in a triple bunk and more importantly it’s a definite no go if you have committed any crime against a child…….. getting a child pregnant at 13 counts as a very serious crime.

Reactions: 10
It might have “been up to your mums and dads back then“ however I know for a fact if anyone had got me or my sister pregnant at 13, especially a 17yo, they wouldn’t have got anyone else pregnant again. My dad would have killed them, and if they’d had any air left in their bodies he’d have reported them to the police.

I bloody hate all this “back then“ bollocks. I‘m the same age as Noel. At 17 none of my schoolmates were interested in 13yos. It was the 1980s not the 1890s. He’s a proper creepy fucker. Always has been, always will be.
I'm in my 30s, and there was a girl at my school who had a baby at 16 during GCSEs and everyone was outraged, I remember one of the usually quiet laid back teachers saying it was disgusting and she was throwing her life away. And that was with another 16 year old in our year, so I can imagine outrage if it was a 13 year old and 17 year old

Reactions: 11
And yet a family friend and his now wife had their first child when they were both young teens and he is on the SOR for life.
It's baffling how Nowull can talk on this way openly and smugly and happily admit what happened with NO comeback 😱

Sophie defending her nonce of a Dad when someone shared the daily mails article about him getting Sue pregnant at 13. lol

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sophie defending her nonce of a Dad when someone shared the daily mails article about him getting Sue pregnant at 13. lol
Hope this is just the start of people taking them out on SM & they start to block people .

Why will none of those kids grow up and admit it was wrong?
They go for anyone who says it as it is.

Whenever anyone asks if tillie were to fall pregnant at 13 they go on a rant about how sickening and disgusting someone would have to be to ask such a thing
When they actually did that, somehow avoided the police yet somehow thats fine 🤨

They can't put a well reasoned, articulate argument forward. You think some PR person would be able to give the Radfords advice. But I can't imagine the advice would be go to the newspapers and say people are making a fuss over nothing.

The kids will protect him they dont want the gravy train to stop.
I am sure I seen on one of the threads that they had been sleeping together for a while before she got pregnant.
If thats the case how old was she?
Wonder if Noncey Nonothing will enlighten the press with that?

The kids will protect him they dont want the gravy train to stop.
I am sure I seen on one of the threads that they had been sleeping together for a while before she got pregnant.
If thats the case how old was she?
Wonder if Noncey Nonothing will enlighten the press with that?
Sue herself stated that they were carrying on when she was much younger, that Chris wasn't the first pregnancy and she'd had no periods before Chris was coming along. Either she was lying then for shock value or she's lying now.

Come on Susie, which is it?

• Wow
  • Sick
It will be interesting to see how the book deals with their early relationship and first pregnancy
however they try and frame it in the book, Nowull's has dug himself a huge hole with that article, gone rogue and unable to. resist the urge to brag about not being arrested for, thus "getting away with", statutory rape and that he never faced any consequences for his actions, seemingly proud that he broke the law, abused and raped a child and got away with it - and not only that, has rubbed his crimes into the faces of everyone who has watched their show, and made a fortune from grooming and rape. the way he has made it very clear in that article, that at almost 18, he was kissing a just-turned 13 year old girl who he had knew since she was 7, and within weeks had raped her and got her pregnant, accompanied with photos of his smug grin - even if the book glosses over the details and attempts to portray Sue's pregnancy with Chris as a "teenage mistake" but romanticising it as the start of their fairytale relationship, blah blah blah - that article highlights Nowell's true thoughts and throws the situation into a very different light. sounds to me as though even at the time, he was aware that being aged 17 meant that he was "technically" a child in the eyes of the law, and decided that even if he were to be reported, he could use that in his defense so it was worth the risk - and he's delighted that 35+ years later, he hasn't had to face any repercussions - so much so that he is showing off in the paper!

however it is portrayed in the book, i hope it includes that photo of Sue holding a newborn Chris, so that more people see it - all those who regularly claim Sue probably lied about her age and Nowull would have thought she was older, when that photo makes it very clear just how young she was and how young she LOOKED - Tillie is basically her twin, and neither of them look above an age of 12 or 13. truly jarring to see her holding her own baby when she's at an age where she'd barely outgrown playing with dolls, and especially when she looks so shell-shocked with an adult Nowull - a fully grown man - say beside her. 🤢🤢

I love the references to Gary glitter and the likes. He’s no different. He groomed her. Sugar-coat it all you like, the facts are there. He knew her from age 7. That’s ages to babysit not add 5 years on and sleep and get her pregnant.
And let’s not get started on poorly educated Sophie. What a come-back on an argument eh? duck off. Eloquent. 😂

• Haha
I love the references to Gary glitter and the likes. He’s no different. He groomed her. Sugar-coat it all you like, the facts are there. He knew her from age 7. That’s ages to babysit not add 5 years on and sleep and get her pregnant.
And let’s not get started on poorly educated Sophie. What a come-back on an argument eh? duck off. Eloquent. 😂
Out of all of them there's only about 3 that actually have manners and that's max, caspar and Oscar 3/22 and sue and noel 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
We are in a cost of living crisis and yet people can afford to buy their book which is absolute trash. Only fit for two things, burning or wiping your backside on.
Scum!

Reactions: 6
I'm the same age as her, and if I'd got pregnant at 13 would have been hell to pay. Very weird comment that it was up to the parents back then because it bloody wasnt and shouldnt be. I watched call the midwife from 1969 yesterday and there was horror that an underage girl was pregnant! But it's OK because they stayed together, bull tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.