The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel and Sue have no shame when it comes to talking about her getting pregnant at 13 and five months. They talk about it like its one of those things that happens and nobody really minded at the time. They want people to stop mentioning it and allow them to rebrand it as a love story. But thirteen is still a child, and a seventeen year old, while technically a child is much older and worly wise. What they are trying to do is normalise what was borderline child abuse to sell books.

Reactions: 14
And how long had they been having sex before she became pregnant?

Will the book mention him locking the kids in their bedrooms too?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just came over to this thread after reading the daily mail article. Can’t believe they’ve actually got a book out? WHO is buying that pile of rubbish? And who wants to meet this family??? Is it a book that tells you to forget all about contraception, have as many kids as you want, set up as an influencer and you’ll get everything for free? Still find it hard to believe that they are on TV glamourising having so many kids - sorry but it’s irresponsible. Imagine if we all followed their example. This family would not survive without their freebies and advertising fees. Imagine having to pay for things! Hope the book flops - shame it didn’t happen to Noel’s 🍆 😜
I hope his book bombs, his new house gets burgled, his TV breaks down, his dogs drop dead and his balls drop off.
bleeping vile creepy man.

Reactions: 8
Noel says 'But it doesn't bother me. People will say what they like. I don't care what they say’. Well you should be ashamed you bloody nonce 😡
"we were both kids in the eyes of the law" - he may have been a "kid" in the sense that he wasn't quite 18, but he was well. above the age of consent and Sue was a CHILD. in the eyes of the law, his abuse was textbook statutory rape. and why he is bragging about the police not knocking in his door is bizarre - as though not being caught and prosecuted for his crimes means he did nothing wrong! that's not how it works, Nowull's. 😡

truly gross that he is in a national newspaper, talking proudly about abusing a child, and you know he had a smug grin on his face while he was saying that he "isn't bothered", seemingly believing that his "fame" as a Radfraud and having been in a Channel 5 documentary somehow places him above the law!

give all the stuff about Russell Brand, Schofe, Savile etc etc, i really hope that the police DO get involved, and this is the end to their tv show and fame. ffs, he is quite literally in the paper, admitting his crimes with proud, and bragging about the fact he wasn't caught, and their were no repercussions for his abuse - and the fact he clearly has no remorse shows he is still a potential threat, with the opinion that statutory rape is acceptable because he married her and was only 4/5 years older than her - not 10! 🙄

it's also scary that he says they had their first kiss in August 1988, and Sue was pregnant a month later - very clearly groomed her, waited til she was 13 and then went full speed with the abuse, if they had their first kiss and he was raping her within weeks! given all the scandals recently about the Met and police forces, i hope they will act on him admitting his crimes to the entire nation and mocking the police in their failure to prosecute him - as overlooking it would be them failing his 13 year victim yet again - regardless of her now being his wife!

his lack of shame is both disgusting, but also a major red flag! even years later, he deserves to be faced with the consequences - especially when he is in his mid 50s and still proud of his behaviour! hardly an example to set for his kids - both in terms of the boys thinking it's okay for them to rape younger girls and the girls thinking that being taken advantage of and groomed/abused/raped by older guys is nothing to be concerned about - although at least this article means it's guaranteed they will never be allowed to foster a child! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"we were both kids in the eyes of the law" - he may have been a "kid" in the sense that he wasn't quite 18, but he was well. above the age of consent and Sue was a CHILD. in the eyes of the law, his abuse was textbook statutory rape. and why he is bragging about the police not knocking in his door is bizarre - as though not being caught and prosecuted for his crimes means he did nothing wrong! that's not how it works, Nowull's. 😡

truly gross that he is in a national newspaper, talking proudly about abusing a child, and you know he had a smug grin on his face while he was saying that he "isn't bothered", seemingly believing that his "fame" as a Radfraud and having been in a Channel 5 documentary somehow places him above the law!

give all the stuff about Russell Brand, Schofe, Savile etc etc, i really hope that the police DO get involved, and this is the end to their tv show and fame. ffs, he is quite literally in the paper, admitting his crimes with proud, and bragging about the fact he wasn't caught, and their were no repercussions for his abuse - and the fact he clearly has no remorse shows he is still a potential threat, with the opinion that statutory rape is acceptable because he married her and was only 4/5 years older than her - not 10! 🙄

it's also scary that he says they had their first kiss in August 1988, and Sue was pregnant a month later - very clearly groomed her, waited til she was 13 and then went full speed with the abuse, if they had their first kiss and he was raping her within weeks! given all the scandals recently about the Met and police forces, i hope they will act on him admitting his crimes to the entire nation and mocking the police in their failure to prosecute him - as overlooking it would be them failing his 13 year victim yet again - regardless of her now being his wife!

his lack of shame is both disgusting, but also a major red flag! even years later, he deserves to be faced with the consequences - especially when he is in his mid 50s and still proud of his behaviour! hardly an example to set for his kids - both in terms of the boys thinking it's okay for them to rape younger girls and the girls thinking that being taken advantage of and groomed/abused/raped by older guys is nothing to be concerned about - although at least this article means it's guaranteed they will never be allowed to foster a child! 👏🏻
Omg even to sleep with her 1 month after they first kissed at that age!! Obviously as grown ups that is normal but I wouldn't consider it normal for a 13 year old. I was 17 when I started going out with my now husband and we waited 11 months before sleeping together, maybe that's a bit long but it was normal to us and my friends would all have done similar.

Reactions: 11
#58 . Still no shame and after
Sick bastard! So it would be ok if some 17/18 year old lad impregnated Tilly?!
sue would probably encourage it . Make room in the bedroom , all expenses paid holiday to Florida .

There is no argument for a 17 year old having sex with a 13 year old. Yes it’s terrible that Chris has to deal with the backlash but why would you put yourself out there so publicly (particularly on the telly) knowing how it affects your kids? Happy to take the money and the freebies but don’t want any criticism. That’s not how public life works.

Reactions: 17
There is no argument for a 17 year old having sex with a 13 year old. Yes it’s terrible that Chris has to deal with the backlash but why would you put yourself out there so publicly (particularly on the telly) knowing how it affects your kids? Happy to take the money and the freebies but don’t want any criticism. That’s not how public life works.
Exactly. They don't think or care about how any of their kids feel about this. They are very far from a loving family and supportive parents. They are awful parents.

Reactions: 9
Noel and Sue have no shame when it comes to talking about her getting pregnant at 13 and five months. They talk about it like its one of those things that happens and nobody really minded at the time. They want people to stop mentioning it and allow them to rebrand it as a love story. But thirteen is still a child, and a seventeen year old, while technically a child is much older and worly wise. What they are trying to do is normalise what was borderline child abuse to sell books.
13 is year 8 or 9, 17 is Year 12 or 13, looking at it like that makes it even more sickening, where I am in a 3-tier system most 6th formers (Year 12 and 13s) would only know a Year 8 if they knew them personally via friends/siblings as Year 8 is Middle School (Reception to Y4 in First School, Y5-8 in Middle School, Y9-13 High School), which makes it even worse it's basically incest if they're were that close.

• Angry
13 is year 8 or 9, 17 is Year 12 or 13, looking at it like that makes it even more sickening, where I am in a 3-tier system most 6th formers (Year 12 and 13s) would only know a Year 8 if they knew them personally via friends/siblings as Year 8 is Middle School (Reception to Y4 in First School, Y5-8 in Middle School, Y9-13 High School), which makes it even worse it's basically incest if they're were that close.
He was a friend of her older brother, she first met him when she was seven.

Reactions: 6
On the Tv show Noewlllllll was telling his 18 year old son when he was his age he was doing 2 jobs .........now he is saying he was just a "kid" at 18 when he got 13 year old Sue pregnant :confused::confused:

Reactions: 12
She was just 13??? Have we got our calculations wrong. Did he actually get her pregnant at age 12? I just think they need to look at Tillie now. Would they be happy? And the fact they knew each other from age 7 makes him sound even more of a groomer. Sick. I think they think mentioning it makes it go away. 🤢

Attachments

She was just 13??? Have we got our calculations wrong. Did he actually get her pregnant at age 12? I just think they need to look at Tillie now. Would they be happy? And the fact they knew each other from age 7 makes him sound even more of a groomer. Sick. I think they think mentioning it makes it go away. 🤢
No in 1988 she would have been 13 she was born the year as me 1975

Reactions: 3
I can’t even suggest a thread when I go to write one it makes me feel sick .

Reactions: 4
Makes me a bit sick that my son is 12 the age Noel was when he 1st meet Sue age 7.

Reactions: 3
She was thirteen and five months and he was seventeen and eight months when she became pregnant with Chris. He was eighteen and Sue had just turned fourteen when he was born.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.