The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This happened a few generations back in my family (huge family because of no contraception and an abusive husband). Several first/second cousin marriages were narrowly avoided because there were so many people and such loose connections between the oldest and youngest that nobody knew they shared one common grandmother/great grandmother.
Of course, now you have the internet I suppose its easier to trace family......but still......
Can you imagine their social medias if they add all their siblings, nieces and nephews, cousins etc. I have over 300 friends just from having a normal amount of cousins who're old enough for it (1 sibling whose childless, 10 cousins from both sides of my families and thats only because 1 of my uncles has 5 children, the rest have between 1 and 3) plus school friends, university friends and some work connections (although I tend to remove people after I no longer work somewhere). They'd have over 100 connections before you've even added any of the others! Wow!

Reactions: 4
There won’t be 53 grandkids. The older boys don’t have the social skills to be in a relationship as they’re just hooked on their consoles so eternally destined to stay in one of those 10 bedrooms. Even if they did manage to find a partner, they’d end up back home after they split.
I’m finding the whole foster/adopt thing grating. The book is just bringing more attention to fake written down stories. I want to find the clip where he locks them in the bedrooms and removes the handles…let’s see how that story pans out eh?
Funny how the whole Millie thing wasn’t a big deal either. Pretty sure someone on here has the retaliation post of Harley being a wife-beater. Tell all sides of the story love.

Reactions: 14
There won’t be 53 grandkids. The older boys don’t have the social skills to be in a relationship as they’re just hooked on their consoles so eternally destined to stay in one of those 10 bedrooms. Even if they did manage to find a partner, they’d end up back home after they split.
I’m finding the whole foster/adopt thing grating. The book is just bringing more attention to fake written down stories. I want to find the clip where he locks them in the bedrooms and removes the handles…let’s see how that story pans out eh?
Funny how the whole Millie thing wasn’t a big deal either. Pretty sure someone on here has the retaliation post of Harley being a wife-beater. Tell all sides of the story love.
Yes I think it's speculated that some of the older girls went for Harley....
Anyway never mind as they are all best of friends- for now /if they make Sue £
Or until Sue blocks them lol

Reactions: 6
Mila is what a healthy child looks like. Shiny skin and hair & little rosy cheeks. Sue could do with some parenting lessons from Chloe.

IMG_1670.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mila is quite a cutie. Chloe seems like a good mum.

I know I'm a bit behind but I saw their interview on loose women. When Linda,I think, asked about routines all sue did was agree with what Linda said, and then banged on about apple airtags. Showed that Sue does very little parenting.
It also said that they had moved. Can anyone confirm this?

Reactions: 10
Mila is quite a cutie. Chloe seems like a good mum.

I know I'm a bit behind but I saw their interview on loose women. When Linda,I think, asked about routines all sue did was agree with what Linda said, and then banged on about apple airtags. Showed that Sue does very little parenting.
It also said that they had moved. Can anyone confirm this?
They did not confirm they had moved house.
When asked about "moving house" which was featured on their ch5 (made up) show Noel said - "you will have to continue to watch to find out what happens"
It was filmed during the summer/September of last year. To my knowledge they have not moved.
A- the house was too small.
B- sue probably would not want to leave behind her baby sitters!!🤣

Reactions: 7
all vehicles have been parked up as normal, the campervan is not there though. It's been replaced with a skip.
No doubt being filled with perfectly fine clothes and broken Christmas gifts.
Nothing ever lasts with that lot.
If they do move probably throwing out most things as an excuse for a full house shopping spree.

Reactions: 9
They did not confirm they had moved house.
When asked about "moving house" which was featured on their ch5 (made up) show Noel said - "you will have to continue to watch to find out what happens"
It was filmed during the summer/September of last year. To my knowledge they have not moved.
A- the house was too small.
B- sue probably would not want to leave behind her baby sitters!!🤣
The new house is still on the market isn't it?

Reactions: 1
Noel says 'But it doesn't bother me. People will say what they like. I don't care what they say’. Well you should be ashamed you bloody nonce 😡
Never posted on here before but popped by to say - that’s defo pedalo territory. He says he was a child at 17. No mate. 🤦‍♀️ .

Reactions: 18
Mila is what a healthy child looks like. Shiny skin and hair & little rosy cheeks. Sue could do with some parenting lessons from Chloe.

View attachment 2786508
On instagram, Chloe was getting Mila used to her potty, ready for toilet training. We’ve never seen/heard about Sue doing the same with her kids, have we? Seeing as she shares every aspect of their lives you think we would have. She’s probably one of those useless parents whose kids rock up to reception in nappies (excluding special needs kids obvs) expecting the teacher to toilet train them 😡

Reactions: 9
I hope this book blows up their way of life.
No more,endorsements #ads or Gifted.
Plus the C5 show

The daily comments are mixed with the old chestnuts they stayed together they work hard etc.
But the one's that know it's wrong to get a 13 year pregnant when you were 18 not a bloody kid Nowelllll.

Been in the the local town centre today and there's no sign of their book.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came over to this thread after reading the daily mail article. Can’t believe they’ve actually got a book out? WHO is buying that pile of rubbish? And who wants to meet this family??? Is it a book that tells you to forget all about contraception, have as many kids as you want, set up as an influencer and you’ll get everything for free? Still find it hard to believe that they are on TV glamourising having so many kids - sorry but it’s irresponsible. Imagine if we all followed their example. This family would not survive without their freebies and advertising fees. Imagine having to pay for things! Hope the book flops - shame it didn’t happen to Noel’s 🍆 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.