The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Mrs khan is on her supporting strategy again 🙄. What would the radfords do without her?
It’s dead obvious what he’s talking about love. 😜
Is she talking about millie or Sophie using her for free childcare because there both just as bad millie doesn't even have an excuse as she doesn't work only only she can't be bothered off to nans they go
At least Sophie has somewhat of a valid reason with work.

Reactions: 2
Is she talking about millie or Sophie using her for free childcare because there both just as bad millie doesn't even have an excuse as she doesn't work only only she can't be bothered off to nans they go
At least Sophie has somewhat of a valid reason with work.
Sophie’s. It was on the “we’ve been to silverdale yet again” vlog on fb

Reactions: 2
Well, Mrs khan is on her supporting strategy again 🙄. What would the radfords do without her?
It’s dead obvious what he’s talking about love. 😜
And I do wonder if Sophie actually ever looks after her own children at a weekend as they’re always off with nanna. I know she has commitments at the gym and a heavy social calendar to keep up with what with her being a public figure.
I was dying to ask where do all these bodies fit? Wonder what holgates policy is on overcrowding…surely breaches their risk assessment?
I've got a funny feeling they don't all stay there overnight, given its only about 20 mins away I reckon only the special few get to stay overnight and the others go home with the older kids who can drive

Reactions: 3
Hello strangers…
Just wanted to call bullshit on this… the time I remember was because Noel wouldn’t give her money for Christmas shopping so she went to stay at Sophie’s….
And if I can be arsed, I will look for receipts…

It's good to see you, hope all is well as can be.

Reactions: 5
I've got a funny feeling they don't all stay there overnight, given its only about 20 mins away I reckon only the special few get to stay overnight and the others go home with the older kids who can drive
I always had the feeling the motor home vlogs were staged. There's one where Sue was putting Bonnie and Heidie to bed. Sue's says it's night time and Bonnie laughs and says no it's morning, believed Bonnie. I think they like to make out they can fit all the kids in but in reality it would be too overcrowded so they just pose in it. I don't know if they were given it free/heavily discounted in return for it shown positively on their YouTube channel?

Reactions: 4
Hello strangers…
Just wanted to call bullshit on this… the time I remember was because Noel wouldn’t give her money for Christmas shopping so she went to stay at Sophie’s….
And if I can be arsed, I will look for receipts…
Nice to see you back 👋

There's no way on earth that this pair would be able to adopt or Foster.
This is the exact point I make with families like this. These two can just pop out more and more kids and nobody cares to check if they are fit or if their other kids are well cared for. Whereas there are people out there who have to go through check after check to be able to adopt. People are turned away for being "unfit" but those unfit people could still go on to have biological children with no checks in place. It makes no sense. Even down to shoving 4 kids in one small room, that would be a no, no for a foster or adopted child as the rule usually is they need their own room each so they have their own space. The Radford family set up is not natural or healthy for any child in that house.

Reactions: 13
This is the exact point I make with families like this. These two can just pop out more and more kids and nobody cares to check if they are fit or if their other kids are well cared for. Whereas there are people out there who have to go through check after check to be able to adopt. People are turned away for being "unfit" but those unfit people could still go on to have biological children with no checks in place. It makes no sense. Even down to shoving 4 kids in one small room, that would be a no, no for a foster or adopted child as the rule usually is they need their own room each so they have their own space. The Radford family set up is not natural or healthy for any child in that house.
When I split with my husband in 2018 we had SS involved due to DV and I was told if I had anymore children after my daughter then I'd need to move to a bigger house because my daughter has SN and needs her own space away from the rest of the house. I don't plan anymore children but it's shocking the Radfords get away with cramming 4 to a room some of which will definitely need their own space.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think they have Sophie’s kids so much now to make it look like more kids for the sake of essentially creating a crowd. It looks a bit sparse and not particularly impressive when they only have their own. All for show and media.

Reactions: 7
Yep. And they would need attention and individual time and really good support, particularly for fostered kids. They can't even give their kids any decent time as individuals and tbh, they aren't aware or bright enough to be able to support an additional chikd with probably high needs. They are so simple, they would think a trip to Disney would be all you needed to do to turn around a childs life who had had a difficult start. The screening and training process for prospective Foster carers is tough for a reason, they would never get through.

Reactions: 9
Something that always plays on my mind is how and why none of the radford family are crippled with anxiety… the idea of having 20 siblings to maintain a relationship with is insane? Also how can it not scare any of them how large future generations will be as a result of having 21 children?

its all fun and games now when they’ve got 10 grandkids, but that’s only from 4 of their children. thats an average of 3.3 grandkids per child. At that rate 3.3 x 21 = 69 grandkids! how on earth will anyone have meaningful relationships with their cousins/siblings/grandparents when before you know it there will be hundreds of them everywhere. Inbreeding nightmare in generations to come.

I think the reason nobody in the family is bothered by this is because they don’t have the intelligence to question the impact of their overbreeding, it’s literally so sad how they live their lives in ignorance

Reactions: 17
Something that always plays on my mind is how and why none of the radford family are crippled with anxiety… the idea of having 20 siblings to maintain a relationship with is insane? Also how can it not scare any of them how large future generations will be as a result of having 21 children?

its all fun and games now when they’ve got 10 grandkids, but that’s only from 4 of their children. thats an average of 3.3 grandkids per child. At that rate 3.3 x 21 = 69 grandkids! how on earth will anyone have meaningful relationships with their cousins/siblings/grandparents when before you know it there will be hundreds of them everywhere. Inbreeding nightmare in generations to come.

I think the reason nobody in the family is bothered by this is because they don’t have the intelligence to question the impact of their overbreeding, it’s literally so sad how they live their lives in ignorance
All that you mentioned is on my mind too - I'm just glad I'm not a part of their circus.

Reactions: 8

Just reread this and realised my maths was off 🤣 it was late at night lol. 10 grandkids from 4 children is an average of 2.5, that’s about 53 grandkids but let’s face it there will definitely be more than that 🫣

Just reread this and realised my maths was off 🤣 it was late at night lol. 10 grandkids from 4 children is an average of 2.5, that’s about 53 grandkids but let’s face it there will definitely be more than that 🫣
Well they seem to have a target of 3 each going by Chris, Sophie and Millie. Chloe needs to catch up lol but I reckon she’ll stop at 2. Even assuming 10 kids have 3 and 11 have “only” 2 that’s still 52 grandkids. And that’s without those kids having kids themselves 😳

Daisy, Apryll and Leo are blatantly being used to bulk out the numbers!
They do not have that many young children now.
They are loosing their usp swiftly.

Reactions: 10
Yeah but imagine if those 53 grandkids do the same. The great grandkids - there will be so bloody many of them not even knowing each other that's where the interbreeding will start. And then when they search back their ancestry there are hundreds of people spawned from a paedophile. How do they think those kids will feel.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah but imagine if those 53 grandkids do the same. The great grandkids - there will be so bloody many of them not even knowing each other that's where the interbreeding will start. And then when they search back their ancestry there are hundreds of people spawned from a paedophile. How do they think those kids will feel.
This happened a few generations back in my family (huge family because of no contraception and an abusive husband). Several first/second cousin marriages were narrowly avoided because there were so many people and such loose connections between the oldest and youngest that nobody knew they shared one common grandmother/great grandmother.
Of course, now you have the internet I suppose its easier to trace family......but still......

the population of mankind began with Adam and Eve and will end with the Radfrauds, as in generations to come, the rate of interbreeding will lead to the end of the human race. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.