The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First two lines needs to be the new thread title 😂
definitely should be the next thread title, although the second line should be "all their names must end in E" - Aimee and Chloe, which is why i don't understand butchering up Heidie's name as Hei-DIE, when they could have at least opted for the still-awful-but-not-quite-as-bad Heidee as a spelling! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I just assumed they were stupid and didn’t know it was meant to be spelt Heidi!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just assumed they were stupid and didn’t know it was meant to be spelt Heidi!
Didn't noel get it spelt wrongly on the birth certificate? Or was it another kid? Or did it not happen at all and I'm mixing it up with someone else?!

Reactions: 6
Didn't noel get it spelt wrongly on the birth certificate? Or was it another kid? Or did it not happen at all and I'm mixing it up with someone else?!
Yes he did but I'm pretty sure that was faked for the show,like everything else 🥱🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This is todays top story
What gives them the idea they will be able to adopt or foster?
Even in 5/10 years they still won't have the space needed.
No child should be allowed to join that family where privacy doesn't exist, every minute is filmed by a camera crew and the attitudes are off the scale.

Creating more excuses not to work

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Click bait. Foster kids are locked down in terms of privacy and that crowd don't do anything unless it makes content. As for adopting......yeah riiiiiight.

Reactions: 15
And even though Nowall wasn't charged with abusing a minor,that's definitely going to go against them. NO WAY would they be allowed foster.

Reactions: 16
They’d never be allowed to foster or adopt. Surprised they’ve kept the ones they’ve got. They’ll be on social services radar. Locking kids in bedrooms? Unsanitary conditions. Violence suggestions for partners. Police visits. It’s all documented for the world to see and no going back from what is out there once it’s published.

They’d never be allowed to foster or adopt. Surprised they’ve kept the ones they’ve got. They’ll be on social services radar. Locking kids in bedrooms? Unsanitary conditions. Violence suggestions for partners. Police visits. It’s all documented for the world to see and no going back from what is out there once it’s published.
Well exactly it's not exactly Ruby Frankie level but flaunted in the same way for money as if abuse is entertainment

Reactions: 7
This is todays top story
What gives them the idea they will be able to adopt or foster?
Even in 5/10 years they still won't have the space needed.
No child should be allowed to join that family where privacy doesn't exist, every minute is filmed by a camera crew and the attitudes are off the scale.

Creating more excuses not to work
By the time Heidie, Bonnie are ‘older’ she’ll be around 60/70, I’m sure she’s going to adopt then, thick moo.

“You can’t hold your kids back – when you love them, you have to let them live their dreams” Sue says. Erm what dreams would they be? Living in social housing and working in a pie shop? 🤣😂😆 Holding your kids back is EXACTLY what you’ve done, even dragging poor Chloe back from uni by guilt tripping her. I hope to God Max manages to get away from their toxicity and make something of his life.

Reactions: 14
Wonder if the woman who gave Sue a death stare in Sainburys has read this thread? I think the main purpose of the article is to promote the book. Sue won't want to adopt if social services won't allow it to be filmed for content.
---
tbf, the death stares I've given them have been in disgust at the kids grabbing stuff off the shelves, running riot and shouting, and I'm not alone

Reactions: 16
If you don’t want to be judged, then don’t put your life online for the whole world to see. Not everyone is going to be positive about what you do and how you exploit your children.

Reactions: 18
tbf, the death stares I've given them have been in disgust at the kids grabbing stuff off the shelves, running riot and shouting, and I'm not alone
Completely understandable, it's one thing if the parent is trying to manage them but I can imagine that lot are allowed to run riot and do as they please whilst sue makes no effort to control them

Reactions: 8
Fostering or adopting more children…. I despair.
Sue & Noel, these are often vulnerable children, not ‘props’ to be used for you to create more content or fulfil your strange fantasy of having the biggest family ever.
Focus on, and be grateful for, the children you have now. Your youngest isn’t even at school yet. You’ve told us how some of your children have challenges in their mental and physical health. They need your support. Be thankful that after the tragedy of losing Alfie, you were able to have five more children - that’s more than most people ever have.

There's no way on earth that this pair would be able to adopt or Foster.

Reactions: 13
Hello strangers…
Just wanted to call bullshit on this… the time I remember was because Noel wouldn’t give her money for Christmas shopping so she went to stay at Sophie’s….
And if I can be arsed, I will look for receipts…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well, Mrs khan is on her supporting strategy again 🙄. What would the radfords do without her?
It’s dead obvious what he’s talking about love. 😜
And I do wonder if Sophie actually ever looks after her own children at a weekend as they’re always off with nanna. I know she has commitments at the gym and a heavy social calendar to keep up with what with her being a public figure.
I was dying to ask where do all these bodies fit? Wonder what holgates policy is on overcrowding…surely breaches their risk assessment?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.