The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw they had posted another link for the signed copies of their book so I followed it (obviously not to actually buy one).

The most you can buy is 149 now which means they've sold a grand total of 51 signed books 🙃
This is more than I expected tbh, but I reckon its a lot less than they thought!

Why anyone wants to own a copy of their book, let alone a signed one, is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it wasn't obvious enough they read here their newest video is titled how do we fit so many kids in the motorhome?

Well not legally that's how.
Stick an awning up when it's freezing and shove who knows how many children into one bed or seat whilst sue and noel either have back area or awning room to themselves

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Latest snack video

pawing the food 🥴 and pointing out there’s a gonna be a sober adult there… why start now trying to prove a point aimless we’ve seen your videos highlighting you all drinking and driving home
Only one sober adult for all those under 10s?? Wow, if I go out with family, we ensure theres 1 sober adult for every 3 children under 10 so that in the event something happens we can get all 3 children home safely.

Reactions: 8
Only one sober adult for all those under 10s?? Wow, if I go out with family, we ensure theres 1 sober adult for every 3 children under 10 so that in the event something happens we can get all 3 children home safely.
She won’t care about harper getting supervised she’s got her iPad and phone as always… and she’s used to seeing her mum pissed up. She’ll probably put aimless to bed and let the others out

Reactions: 2
I honestly think the older and middle kids will have witnessed a lot of nasty arguments and falling out over the years. We all know that poncy Crusty bollocks has a really nasty streak in him and if you light the touch paper with Scratty she just explodes. She’s proved that on her social media. If things aren’t to her liking she is rude and nasty.They like to portray they are a loved up couple but I’m sure when the kids slept on bare mattresses in rooms with no escape there would have been some nasty atmospheres in that house. Obviously now there’s not as much pressure on them to provide and they really do think they are Slebs.
People don’t change their personality so I should imagine there will still be nasty episodes between the two of them.
Also the promoting the” Comic” they will be selling seems to have gone very quiet thank goodness!!!!
Why only the older and middle kids. Tv and video cameras are not on all the time!

Reactions: 3
And where was mouthy Tillie sleeping ?
---
Nobody with half a brain sleeps in a bloody awning in the middle of winter and why isn’t there an adult inside the mohor home with the kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And where was mouthy Tillie sleeping ?
---
Nobody with half a brain sleeps in a bloody awning in the middle of winter and why isn’t there an adult inside the mohor home with the kids.
I feel so sorry for Tillie. It's been so cold recently, my daughters not coping at all with the cold weather, as in screaming and crying with the pain in her legs due to it, poor Tillie must be in agony especially in the caravan, sorry I mean Motorhome

Reactions: 12
She won’t care about harper getting supervised she’s got her iPad and phone as always… and she’s used to seeing her mum pissed up. She’ll probably put aimless to bed and let the others out
Is this for a different thread? I’m confused 😐 😂

Reactions: 8
It will be interesting to see, in the coming years, how Mila develops (with proper nutrition, educational stimulation and individual love & attention) compared to the other lot. I’m guessing she’ll soon be catching Heidie up in how she speaks/behaves/intelligence etc, and then she’ll overtake Bonnie, Archie, Phoebe…

Reactions: 9
definitely not a Radfraud girl - Sue would have had to destroy the name to fir the "pattern". Heidie and Harpie! 🤣
To be fair I'm surprised she hasn't nicknamed herself Susie...
---
Just imagine that old rhyme -

Susie and Noncie sitting in a tree,
all their names must end in IE.
First comes grooming,
then comes marriage,
then comes Susie with a new baby carriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To be fair I'm surprised she hasn't nicknamed herself Susie...
---
Just imagine that old rhyme -

Susie and Noncie sitting in a tree,
all their names must end in IE.
First comes grooming,
then comes marriage,
then comes Susie with a new baby carriage.
First two lines needs to be the new thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.