The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t surprise me if she bought the resale tickets for £1000s to get enough
They’re not on sale yet. The only tickets available this week are for people who brought merch in October last year. So her Sophie and Chloe all would’ve had to buy merch at the time to get a code for this week. The general pre sale isn’t until next week where codes are randomly selected to those who signed up for registration. Due to the mass amount of people signing up not everyone will get a code

Reactions: 4
Isn't it awful to think that the first thought with the story on lancs live yesterday was - I hope that wasn't Chris? This lot really so seep in everywhere like an insidious poison viral infection.

Reactions: 3
They’re not on sale yet. The only tickets available this week are for people who brought merch in October last year. So her Sophie and Chloe all would’ve had to buy merch at the time to get a code for this week. The general pre sale isn’t until next week where codes are randomly selected to those who signed up for registration. Due to the mass amount of people signing up not everyone will get a code
They meant buying tickets others have bought and are selling e.g. stubhub etc

Reactions: 3
It was very predictable that Scotty would have a new home Instagram page to share all the drama of moving house with kids, teenagers ,,7 dogs a mountain of plastic bowls & a removal van full of Disney tat to pack .
I mean Molly Mae ,Mrs hinch and Stacey Solomon all have new home Instagram accounts.

I wonder what freebie the bragging cow will get first?
Removal company,....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The first thing she’ll do is rename it Follie Farm 🤣😆😂

This one is only 5 bedrooms, so I guess they will be keeping the old house too? Nice for the older boys to confirm she really has forgotten about them.

Of course she has to set up an Instagram page how else would she show off about all the new furniture she’s going to buy? Bragging fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So is it right near the canal? They’ll be buying a narrow boat next - there you go Sue, a little idea for when you’ve bought everything for the house and you’re tapping your fingers wondering what you can buy next...

So is it right near the canal? They’ll be buying a narrow boat next - there you go Sue, a little idea for when you’ve bought everything for the house and you’re tapping your fingers wondering what you can buy next...
About 100yds away. I don't fancy their chances of getting the camper over the bridge, it's grade II listed. They've got a traveller site just down the lane so they'll fit right in with their feral kids and once the dogs start roaming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Those poor neighbours at the main farm. Bet that goes up for sale in the next 12 months. Sue will have envy of not having the better of the 2 properties especially as the other one has the views. They would’ve been better with the one I thought as they’d have had more room and land and no neighbours!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
About 100yds away. I don't fancy their chances of getting the camper over the bridge, it's grade II listed. They've got a traveller site just down the lane so they'll fit right in with their feral kids and once the dogs start roaming.
Good luck with buildings insurance that close to open water. We are 300m from a reservoir (and we ae uphill!) and it's extortionate!

Reactions: 10
Those poor neighbours at the main farm. Bet that goes up for sale in the next 12 months. Sue will have envy of not having the better of the 2 properties especially as the other one has the views. They would’ve been better with the one I thought as they’d have had more room and land and no neighbours!
Oh lord, imagine having the feral Radfords move in so close to you 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
The beautiful garden is going to be ruined with Radford tat!
---

The forgotten older boys can maybe stay in their current house!? 🤣🤣🤣
But they’ll definitely be taking at least a couple of the older girls to look after the little ones as always.

Reactions: 8
The first thing she’ll do is rename it Follie Farm 🤣😆😂

This one is only 5 bedrooms, so I guess they will be keeping the old house too? Nice for the older boys to confirm she really has forgotten about them.

Of course she has to set up an Instagram page how else would she show off about all the new furniture she’s going to buy? Bragging fuckers.
Follie Farm! 👌🏻🤣
---
kinda scary for them to be moving all the little kids into a house next to a canal, given the lack of attention Sue gives them - even when they are swimming in the pool while on holiday, Sue with her back to them sipping cocktails or a hot cuppa tea! at least a few of the older girls will be moving in with them, with the usual expectation that they provide childcare for the younger kids - and at this point, probably roping Tillie in as for nanny duties too. after all, shed 13 now, so more than older enough to play mother to her younger siblings. 🙄😔
---
kinda scary for them to be moving all the little kids into a house next to a canal, given the lack of attention Sue gives them - even when they are swimming in the pool while on holiday, Sue with her back to them sipping cocktails or a hot cuppa tea! at least a few of the older girls will be moving in with them, with the usual expectation that they provide childcare for the younger kids - and at this point, probably roping Tillie in as for nanny duties too. after all, shed 13 now, so more than older enough to play mother to her younger siblings. 🙄😔

Reactions: 12
Set of bragging C****s. Sorry I'm having a bad day 😂

First of all them managing to get Taylor Swift tickets and then the next story along is them confirming they are buying a house. I'm currently looking to buy on my own and having no luck. I'm literally having to watch what I'm spending as it looks like I'm going to have to up my deposit. I went wrong in life, should of been on my back like Sue and I'd of been raking the money in.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
IMG_9037.jpeg
IMG_9037.jpeg

You know this little area is gonna be for Sue Noel and the youngest kids. Bedroom 2 has 2 windows so that’s gonna be partitioned into 2 rooms. Older girls will probably get to share the annexe. Very Stacey Solomon type of place. Can’t wait to see it with all their garden shite spread around the place 😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.