The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follie Farm! 👌🏻🤣
---

kinda scary for them to be moving all the little kids into a house next to a canal, given the lack of attention Sue gives them - even when they are swimming in the pool while on holiday, Sue with her back to them sipping cocktails or a hot cuppa tea! at least a few of the older girls will be moving in with them, with the usual expectation that they provide childcare for the younger kids - and at this point, probably roping Tillie in as for nanny duties too. after all, shed 13 now, so more than older enough to play mother to her younger siblings. 🙄😔
---

kinda scary for them to be moving all the little kids into a house next to a canal, given the lack of attention Sue gives them - even when they are swimming in the pool while on holiday, Sue with her back to them sipping cocktails or a hot cuppa tea! at least a few of the older girls will be moving in with them, with the usual expectation that they provide childcare for the younger kids - and at this point, probably roping Tillie in as for nanny duties too. after all, shed 13 now, so more than older enough to play mother to her younger siblings. 🙄😔
Play "mother" or be a mother! 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Set of bragging C****s. Sorry I'm having a bad day 😂

First of all them managing to get Taylor Swift tickets and then the next story along is them confirming they are buying a house. I'm currently looking to buy on my own and having no luck. I'm literally having to watch what I'm spending as it looks like I'm going to have to up my deposit. I went wrong in life, should of been on my back like Sue and I'd of been raking the money in.

Know the feeling. I am so jealous they get a country property for being not nice people. It makes me so cross. Why the heck has he not been prosecuted? Why is channel five not dropping them like the beeb have done to the mystery presenter? How the duck do they get so much when normal hard working people get to struggle and still never achieve even a hundredth of these? It's only gently softened by the traveller camp. We get on well with ours because we don't cause aggro to them. Hopefully stupid cow and dirty pig will rub them the wrong way.
Fuckers.
Though at least we can hold our heads up.

Reactions: 14
Look forward to 5/10 years down the line .
Many of the kids will be in private rent or social housing earning bare min wage.
Meanwhile mum & dad are cosy in their million pound house that they bought by selling their childhood out to C5, you tube & bloody Disney trips.
They same happened to the Drugger family when the older one's were tricked into signing permission letters for filming without even getting a dime.
It will take time but Sue ,especially her , will come down to earth with a BANG.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Look forward to 5/10 years down the line .
Many of the kids will be in private rent or social housing earning bare min wage.
Meanwhile mum & dad are cosy in their million pound house that they bought by selling their childhood out to C5, you tube & bloody Disney trips.
They same happened to the Drugger family when the older one's were tricked into signing permission letters for filming without even getting a dime.
It will take time but Sue ,especially her , will come down to earth with a BANG.
Personally don’t think you can compare it to the duggars, those poor girls got absolutely nothing! Not even clothing bought or baby items when they exploited their grandchildren to… at least the Radfords bribe their kids with nice things 🫣😂

Reactions: 10
So I have read that they get £5k per ch5 episode. Say 10-12 episodes a year that’s £50-60k. The pie shop and social media maybe another £100-150k a year. Still with all that money they couldn’t afford the lifestyle they have and the money they have spent over the past couple of years. I know people on salaries similar to this with a lot less children and they don’t have this lifestyle. Something doesn’t add up

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So I have read that they get £5k per ch5 episode. Say 10-12 episodes a year that’s £50-60k. The pie shop and social media maybe another £100-150k a year. Still with all that money they couldn’t afford the lifestyle they have and the money they have spent over the past couple of years. I know people on salaries similar to this with a lot less children and they don’t have this lifestyle. Something doesn’t add up
If they’ve bought the latest house without a mortgage then there’s got to be an investigation. Best part of a million (when you add in tax and fees) plus how many 50k (+) holidays last year? They’d need to be earning around £40,000 A WEEK to keep up that kind of lifestyle.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is what I don’t get! They’re living the millionaire lifestyle all of a sudden but HOW?!?

Reactions: 20
This is what I don’t get! They’re living the millionaire lifestyle all of a sudden but HOW?!?
And that money isn't going to last forever so how will they maintain this lifestyle? They're going to have a massive shock when the money dries up. Scratty will have to start walking the streets. There must be a market out there for bucket fannies 🤢🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Personally don’t think you can compare it to the duggars, those poor girls got absolutely nothing! Not even clothing bought or baby items when they exploited their grandchildren to… at least the Radfords bribe their kids with nice things 🫣😂
I get can't compare but Grey goose coats, Disney trips & other bribes will not in 5/10 years time be even in their reach when they are looking for a house & pay the bills every month.
Sue could have kept a simple life with the money they get through C5 , Youtube etc & saved for the kids in the future surely she knows it will be impossible for them to get mortgage.
---
And that money isn't going to last forever so how will they maintain this lifestyle? They're going to have a massive shock when the money dries up. Scratty will have to start walking the streets. There must be a market out there for bucket fannies 🤢🤦‍♀️🤣
Only grans ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The accounts have been published for both The pie shop and RTF Ltd. Interesting read but nothing surprising. I’d love to see the full set rather than just the asset register.

Reactions: 7
Are they paying cash for this new house?
What size of mortgage will they have if not?
---
They must be earning a fortune selling their children on YouTube and Instagram
They should be saving most of this money for the therapy most of those kids will invariably need in the future.
Some child therapists are now voicing concern about the lasting effects of exposing childrens lives on social and the like.
And the Radfords are more guilty of this than most.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Are they paying cash for this new house?
What size of mortgage will they have if not?
---

They should be saving most of this money for the therapy most of those kids will invariably need in the future.
Some child therapists are now voicing concern about the lasting effects of exposing childrens lives on social and the like.
And the Radfords are more guilty of this than most.
This is just a rough estimate from the house link
Add in the other household bills you will be taking another £2/3k per month
---
That's just a household bills / mortgage then there is the car payments , Betsy camper van will be in finance or leased so their monthly payments plus the insurance I'm not sure but I reckon the insurance for the house and the cars will be a lot more because they live in the countryside.

Insurance premiums will be high anyway due to their public status documenting that they're out the house out the area & out the country on social media.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---

That's just a household bills / mortgage then there is the car payments , Betsy camper van will be in finance or leased so their monthly payments plus the insurance I'm not sure but I reckon the insurance for the house and the cars will be a lot more because they live in the countryside.

Insurance premiums will be high anyway due to their public status documenting that they're out the house out the area & out the country on social media.
And that's on top of their endless holidays !! How on earth are they affording it all?

Reactions: 10
What cost of living crisis

In between all the holidays the freebies the spending Sue come out with this just to make her self relevant and just like everyone else at the time

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.