The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie, “ I’ll have every item of baby clothing in this colour”
Not bad when you don’t have to work to pay for it 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What cost of living crisis

obvs the Daily Star missed their recent vlog where both Sue and Nowull announced that they do not spoil their kids, who only receive gifts on their birthdays and at Christmas, and may occasionally go on a holiday but that's simply "family time" and you can't resent them for that! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Millie, “ I’ll have every item of baby clothing in this colour”
Not bad when you don’t have to work to pay for it 🙄
Strange how she is going for all the expensive baby clothes and equipment with two small children to raise already who's paying for it all because its not her
Hush money from noel and sue possibly?
Or is she relying on harley to pay for everything 🤔

Strange how she is going for all the expensive baby clothes and equipment with two small children to raise already who's paying for it all because its not her
Hush money from noel and sue possibly?
Or is she relying on harley to pay for everything 🤔
She's obviously begging for freebies 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 19
They’re not on sale yet. The only tickets available this week are for people who brought merch in October last year. So her Sophie and Chloe all would’ve had to buy merch at the time to get a code for this week. The general pre sale isn’t until next week where codes are randomly selected to those who signed up for registration. Due to the mass amount of people signing up not everyone will get a code
I highly doubt the Radfords pre order vinyl or CDs for bands. Do you really think they support bands via merch? Absolutely not. They’ll have got a spare code from somewhere.

Reactions: 5
£12.50 lucky if the baby will be in a few times .
I swear up to 1 month baby clothes are pointless. In early days they are best in just onesies and vests anyway. She’s turned into Sue, and baby is just another plaything to dress up.

If only she knew someone who has had babies before and could give her some hand me downs !
Not only that but she must have some of ophelias baby things right?
Or has she taken tips off sue and wont do hand downs 🤔
If the trend continues she'll be begging for a new pram next a double one at that.
After all how many has she had so far with just the two kids??

Reactions: 17
Sooooo. I know someone who’s friends with a girl who used to live in folly farm. It’s haunted AF. But it’s ok, psychic psycho will be able to advise on that…although you’d think she would’ve already known 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So they’re moving into a haunted house, a stones throw away from a traveller site, with 10 young children. What could go wrong? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So they’re moving into a haunted house, a stones throw away from a traveller site, with 10 young children. What could go wrong? 😂😂
Right next to a deep waterway!! (but it’s ok because their mother was a county champion swimmer so all the kids can swim…oh wait a minute…)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right next to a deep waterway!! (but it’s ok because their mother was a county champion swimmer so all the kids can swim…oh wait a minute…)
Ah yes, Sue the ten minute mile champion. No doubt they’ll be using the canal instead of the hot tub, kids dogs and all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.