The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when people do that, it really does look painful. I also hate those baby headbands you can get, the whole point of a headband is to keep your hair back, babies have hardly any hair so why do they need a headband? I personally think they look silly, especially the ones with the big flowers and bows on.
They make babies look like easter eggs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They make babies look like easter eggs 🙄
Also as an older kid at least if headband starts hurting you can just take annoying headband off, babies don’t have that option.

As long as she pronounces eloise properly, I had a mate who pronounced it el-waz.
As long as she spells it properly too. I mean look at the absolute horror spelling that poor April has. If baby does get named Eloise then she’s probably got the best of the kids names.

Reactions: 11
Also as an older kid at least if headband starts hurting you can just take annoying headband off, babies don’t have that option.

As long as she spells it properly too. I mean look at the absolute horror spelling that poor April has. If baby does get named Eloise then she’s probably got the best of the kids names.
Doesn’t Chloe’s baby Mila have Eloise as her middle name?

Reactions: 3
I don't think it will begin with an E even though I know she said baby E on one of her posts. Maybe she meant Baybee, we all know spelling isn't a big thing with these lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With the bbc presenter and Philip S scandals how can channel 5 continue to fund this family, he impregnated a 13 year old when he was a grown man

Reactions: 28
With the bbc presenter and Philip S scandals how can channel 5 continue to fund this family, he impregnated a 13 year old when he was a grown man
This cannot be said often enough.
It’s vile that he gets airtime and the financial rewards that go with it after what he did 😠

Reactions: 20
Maybe people need to start asking C5 for a reason why they endorse Noel.

Reactions: 22

She will probably spell it wrong like eloweez 🤣 just to try and be different.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe people need to start asking C5 for a reason why they endorse Noel.
or just bypass channel 5 and go and complain to OFCOM. it is against their rules to promote and endorse abuse and sexual abuse so channel 5 are technically breaking it by promoting it. but they wont do anything unless enough people complain

• Heart
Reactions: 18
or just bypass channel 5 and go and complain to OFCOM. it is against their rules to promote and endorse abuse and sexual abuse so channel 5 are technically breaking it by promoting it. but they wont do anything unless enough people complain
Personally I don’t think it would make any difference. It’s widely known that he was an adult and she was a still a child when she fell pregnant. People who follow them seem to not be bothered and make up a myriad of excuses. Channel 5 are obviously making good revenue on the advertising so it’s not in their interests to cancel it. It’s a shitshow for sure but unless some seedy scandal comes out - that is even worse than an adult grooming a child from age 7 to then go on and impregnate her multiple times - they’ll continue to fund them. It’s a dirty business.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t Chloe’s baby Mila have Eloise as her middle name?
She does but it doesn’t stop them 🤣
There’s Sophie Rose and Heidie Rose
Tillie Mae, Daisy May and Ellie May
Milie Jo and Ophelia Jo
Katie Louise and Ayprillxyz Louise
Then Eloise which is like a mix of Ellie and Louise and Mila which is like Millie!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bonnie riding her bike to nursery with a helmet that looks miles too small for her. May as well not bother having one on.

Reactions: 4
She does but it doesn’t stop them 🤣
There’s Sophie Rose and Heidie Rose
Tillie Mae, Daisy May and Ellie May
Milie Jo and Ophelia Jo
Katie Louise and Ayprillxyz Louise
Then Eloise which is like a mix of Ellie and Louise and Mila which is like Millie!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ellie May as in Clampet? Go figure 😂 Not the brightest button so probably very apt. Yeehaww.🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.