The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But.....they're not even that interesting 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
Neither are most vloggers/influencers featured on this site! That’s why we’re all here to complain about them and wonder how they get to lead such a lifestyle when they’re all boring twats!

Reactions: 11
We recently went to Greece, they were offering donkey rides up to an ancient acropolis in 25+ degrees. I was in tears when I saw a large lady on the donkey. My husband literally had to drag me away from losing my tit at the donkey handler. It broke my heart.
Was this in lindos? I did the same- I was furious. A huge American who cud have walked-lazy cow -We support the Brooke sanctuary who rescue sum of these donkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it quite chilling she flaunted the 9/11 memorial visit on insta - to me that’s something you visit but it’s not for social media. A devastating terror attack memorial and she’s parading it about on social media is just wrong in my opinion

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I find it quite chilling she flaunted the 9/11 memorial visit on insta - to me that’s something you visit but it’s not for social media. A devastating terror attack memorial and she’s parading it about on social media is just wrong in my opinion
Yeah it was a bit to much I do agree! Using it for content, it wasn't even just one picture it was a few

Reactions: 3
Was this in lindos? I did the same- I was furious. A huge American who cud have walked-lazy cow -We support the Brooke sanctuary who rescue sum of these donkeys.
Yes it was Lindos. I’ve noted the Sanctuary you mentioned. I’m going to look them up and see if I can help. Honestly I bloody could’ve created a riot. I was so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do the kids wait in the living room whilst she’s in the kitchen getting the daft elf breakfast ready , surely you would get up earlier and have it all ready for when they wake up ?

Reactions: 6
Do the kids wait in the living room whilst she’s in the kitchen getting the daft elf breakfast ready , surely you would get up earlier and have it all ready for when they wake up ?
No, she laid it all out the night before. To be fair she only had to open packets of sugary rubbish so didn't take her long.
Proves I think that none of those girls actually do anything. If this trip was a surprise, how did Katie get time off work from a nursery in term time, and I'm pretty sure college wouldn't have given Aimee and Ellie time off so close to the Christmas holidays.

Last edited:
She made a fuss of Luke with the pride day and there was one older boy in Florida (part 2).
Apart from that, nothing.
she made a fuss of Luke on pride day, because him coming out as bisexual was perfect in terms of creating content! it helped give the impression she was a loving and supportive mother, painting all the kids with rainbows to show the family's support, and resulted in loads of praise from the minions for being so accepting and supportive yet they attended pride once - and she never spent time with Luke again, because it didn't suit her agenda. Luke might have loved to be included in their trip to NY - but ofc he won't have been asked. she isn't interested in her sons, because they aren't going to give her grandchildren who they can then prevent the father from having content with and claim as their own. and with Luke, while it's totally possible he will become a father, his kids won't be "theirs" biologically - thus will likely be dismissed in the same way Chris' stepsons were constantly overlooked. if they don't possess the Radford genes, little Nowull clones, Sue simply isn't interested. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ultimately, Luke's announcement caused her to see £££ flashing before her eyes, hence why they staged that "coming out to my parents" moment for their TV show. she's only interested in the kids when she can exploit their privacy and use them to create content. 😔

No, she laid it all out the night before. To be fair she only had to open packets of sugary rubbish so didn't take her long.
Proves I think that none of those girls actually do anything. If this trip was a surprise, how did Katie get time off work from a nursery in term time, and I'm pretty sure college wouldn't have given Aimee and Ellie time off so close to the Christmas holidays.
At this point i believe Katie doesn't infact work in a nursery and it's just a cover story to account for the amount they spend.
She appears in far too many posts and stories for someone who supposedly does work even in the half terms she's in there even more and all the weekend trips and holidays she would need a heck of a lot holiday hours saved up!
As for ellie and aimee i really don't think college would have authorised time off for a unneeded holiday skiving off College is a stupid thing to do they will fall behind and the staff won't be so lenient about it.
Missed work and deadlines for assignments and homework isn't something they are massively forgiving about either.

A surprise last minute trip and clever Noel manages to pre book all these sight seeing trips ….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At this point i believe Katie doesn't infact work in a nursery and it's just a cover story to account for the amount they spend.
She appears in far too many posts and stories for someone who supposedly does work even in the half terms she's in there even more and all the weekend trips and holidays she would need a heck of a lot holiday hours saved up!
As for ellie and aimee i really don't think college would have authorised time off for a unneeded holiday skiving off College is a stupid thing to do they will fall behind and the staff won't be so lenient about it.
Missed work and deadlines for assignments and homework isn't something they are massively forgiving about either.
Katie "works in a nursery" in the sense that Sue is choosing to refer to the Radfraud zoo as a "nursery". Katie is "employed" to provide childcare for her younger siblings. hence why she can easily have time off as and when she needs - and always coincidentally timed to ensure she can go on every Radford holiday, likely as an incentive to provide childcare for the kids when they are away. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 19
Katie was wearing nursery uniform in the advent calendar blog and said she needs to go or she’ll miss her bus. I recon she’s bank staff and just goes when needed

Reactions: 10
Most college courses nowadays are only 16 hrs a week. It’s not like they’re doing A levels!

In the vlog Katie had a lanyard on saying Miss Radford so does she work in a Nursery or something? I do agree, I don’t know how she gets so much time off work.

Reactions: 5
I'm not defending Katie having so much time off, but my sister only works 2 days a week in a nursery. There are quite a few part time staff as they are parents. If one of them needs time off, then they swap shifts between them - for example if she needed her two days off one week, she might do three days the week before and the week after. She could be in a similar setting who allow them flexibility?

Reactions: 6
I think it was mentioned in a vlog or a q&a that Katie is bank staff at the nursery.

I'm in Scotland so it may be different but one of mine finished college last week for this term.

Reactions: 4
When did you guys go? I went in September last year and I don’t remember seeing any donkeys 🤔

They are becoming more and more unpopular!!
Pity ba didn't lose them and not just their luggage!- hilarious comment.
Lots of "Noel must do a cookery book"- 🙄🙄🙄 with his teeny tiny portion sizes!?- maybe a diet cookery book!

Shows you the level of intelligence - filming and getting excited over sweets . Unbelievable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.