The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a fuss of Luke with the pride day and there was one older boy in Florida (part 2).
Apart from that, nothing.
It's sad to see how differently the older boys are treated compared to the older girls.
The girls get all the gifts, days out/holidays and attention whereas the boys are left to it.
But they seem more driven from what we've heard previously have jobs, possibly went to college? passed driving tests and own cars.
All things not one of their sisters have done.
I'm sure there is something they could do together that the boys would enjoy 🤔

Reactions: 6
And does she do anything with her sons ?
They are too busy being ignored, I mean playing their computers!
I just saw that Sue has commented saying they will take all the children to New York next year.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They must be selling alot of pies to be able to afford their grand holidays and extravagant lifestyle! They say they don't claim benefits.... but something doesn't add up
Why don’t people on here get it?!

They make a fortune from YouTube with their amount of subscribers and the ADs money plus money from Instagram etc and Ch5. Tattle features loads of vloggers, influencers that all do this for a living or they give up their jobs as they’re making so much from vlogging. It’s not rocket science to wonder how they afford it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It's sad to see how differently the older boys are treated compared to the older girls.
The girls get all the gifts, days out/holidays and attention whereas the boys are left to it.
But they seem more driven from what we've heard previously have jobs, possibly went to college? passed driving tests and own cars.
All things not one of their sisters have done.
I'm sure there is something they could do together that the boys would enjoy 🤔
I really think all the girls are destined to be young mothers because they will see it as an easy way of life.
Some of them will be better at it than the others but what else is there for them to aspire to? Unless they want a pie shop or two 🤔

Reactions: 8
I really think all the girls are destined to be young mothers because they will see it as an easy way of life.
Some of them will be better at it than the others but what else is there for them to aspire to? Unless they want a pie shop or two 🤔
Yep specially as they see there is so much money to be made . Whilst families struggle to send their kids to uni they are growing to see money is easy to come by . Thing is if anything happens and they no longer earn all this money and can no longer wear Canada goose , trips to New York as and when they feel the mood etc etc - the kids will be devastated and feel so hard done by .

I wonder if the older boys have now mainly opted out of being in the vlogs and TV show? They did talk quite a bit in their vlogs about Daniel joining the RAF, but obviously that didn’t work out. Wouldn’t surprise me if the lads prefer a quiet life with their computer games rather than being paraded on YouTube.

Bet #BritishAirways quaking in their boots now the Radfords will not fly with them again!
You’re not famous Sue no one gives a tit that you won’t. You waste money on tat anyways so won’t make much difference to what you have to buy.
As for taking them all to New York, it’s not a place for youngsters. But she won’t care -Self self all about Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep specially as they see there is so much money to be made . Whilst families struggle to send their kids to uni they are growing to see money is easy to come by . Thing is if anything happens and they no longer earn all this money and can no longer wear Canada goose , trips to New York as and when they feel the mood etc etc - the kids will be devastated and feel so hard done by .
Soon as the Tv show stops their money will dry up- ppl are fed up of them nowadays. Their popularity is waning. I’ve never known anyone out of touch like she is- totally materialistic

Reactions: 4

They make a fortune from YouTube with their amount of subscribers and the ADs money plus money from Instagram etc and Ch5. Tattle features loads of vloggers, influencers that all do this for a living or they give up their jobs as they’re making so much from vlogging. It’s not rocket science to wonder how they afford it 🤷‍♀️
But.....they're not even that interesting 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sad life really- videoing their whole lives constantly- CH5 will pull out sooner or later, family has had it’s day.

Reactions: 5
We saw a collapsed horse in Times square. It'll haunt me forever. bleeping disgusting witches😡😡😡
We recently went to Greece, they were offering donkey rides up to an ancient acropolis in 25+ degrees. I was in tears when I saw a large lady on the donkey. My husband literally had to drag me away from losing my tit at the donkey handler. It broke my heart.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.