The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are becoming more and more unpopular!!
Pity ba didn't lose them and not just their luggage!- hilarious comment.
Lots of "Noel must do a cookery book"- 🙄🙄🙄 with his teeny tiny portion sizes!?- maybe a diet cookery book!
"losing 22 kgs and counting....!" 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it quite chilling she flaunted the 9/11 memorial visit on insta - to me that’s something you visit but it’s not for social media. A devastating terror attack memorial and she’s parading it about on social media is just wrong in my opinion
I felt exactly the same, she’s disgusting filming there for social media What a witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
At this point i believe Katie doesn't infact work in a nursery and it's just a cover story to account for the amount they spend.
She appears in far too many posts and stories for someone who supposedly does work even in the half terms she's in there even more and all the weekend trips and holidays she would need a heck of a lot holiday hours saved up!
As for ellie and aimee i really don't think college would have authorised time off for a unneeded holiday skiving off College is a stupid thing to do they will fall behind and the staff won't be so lenient about it.
Missed work and deadlines for assignments and homework isn't something they are massively forgiving about either.
Education comes a poor second in that household- that’s why they are all thick.

I felt exactly the same, she’s disgusting filming there for social media What a witch.
They are so dozy probs doesn’t even know what it’s all about. Hugely disrespectful of her to do that.

Reactions: 7
Nice to see Sue's spelling is as good as ever. Obviously never been "tought" not to leave your bag wide open with your passports on top though.
PhotoCollage_1670571283912.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
that coat makes expands the size of Sue's body to the point she looks at least three times wider - which makes her head look absolutely tiny perched on top! she looks so weirdly out of proportion i get wearing a warm coat in New York, but i certainly wouldn't pay such an extortionate amount for such an unflattering item of clothing! the uggs don't suit ehr either, but at least they vaguely match the two copper chunks of hair at the front of her head. 🤣🤣
Little pea head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do any of us care where they stayed? All these “i will share where we stayed when we get back” posts as if hundreds of people will track them down and fangirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see what’s sweets she got for Heidieee and bonniee

Reactions: 6
Every single one of them is wearing a Canada goose jacket, shopping in the most expensive places. Honestly makes me sick. She knew damn well she was going here and wasn’t given it as a surprise from Nowall. Lost luggage well that’s a bit of karma right there lol

Reactions: 19
Every single one of them is wearing a Canada goose jacket, shopping in the most expensive places. Honestly makes me sick. She knew damn well she was going here and wasn’t given it as a surprise from Nowall. Lost luggage well that’s a bit of karma right there lol
Now if only stuff gets lost on the way back. all the new stuff 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just as a ball park figure how much do you think that whole trip cost (flights, hotel, food, trips, spending)?
I’m going for £15K

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just as a ball park figure how much do you think that whole trip cost (flights, hotel, food, trips, spending)?
I’m going for £15K
Yep probably around that figure . By the look of it they didn’t try and save on a budget hotel and I’m sure the entry fees to those places would be a few hundred $$. Plus the McDonald’s , sweets , pancakes , crappy bags . Can’t wait to see what she got Oscar and the boys .

Reactions: 7
Chavvy peasants....Sue love....you can roll a turd in glitter and it’s still a turd ....and no amount of Canada Goose jackets make you classy, you still look like an embarrassing bunch of Chavs, slopping around New York rather than Morecombe....😏🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.