The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chavvy peasants....Sue love....you can roll a turd in glitter and it’s still a turd ....and no amount of Canada Goose jackets make you classy, you still look like an embarrassing bunch of Chavs, slopping around New York rather than Morecombe....😏🤷‍♀️
They purport to be animal lovers yet wear Canada Goose with its reputation for animal cruelty!!!
Not just a bunch of chavs, a bunch of hypocritical sadistic chavs.

Reactions: 27
The comments on fb . People are delusional. One comment apart from plenty saying people are jealous says hard work and determination pays off … oh please.

Reactions: 9
They purport to be animal lovers yet wear Canada Goose with its reputation for animal cruelty!!!
Not just a bunch of chavs, a bunch of hypocritical sadistic chavs.
They wouldnt have a clue would they- Canada Goose is one of the worst companies 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
bleeping idiotic bragging chavs.The girls are getting like Scratty now. No time for any of the t…s.

Reactions: 7
The comments on fb . People are delusional. One comment apart from plenty saying people are jealous says hard work and determination pays off … oh please.
Hate it when people say that! We all work hard yet still can't afford what they do. It's like saying us normal working folk don't work hard enough! So what if I got my degree in my late 30s was I not determined enough? Do I not work hard enough working 12 hour shifts?! bleeping twats

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd love for one of the kids to do a tell all book on what life is really like at home with the radfords!! Sue and noel lie about everything, the kids don't look well either and very thin and scruffy.. I think majority of the kids will need a lot of counselling for the damage and life sue and noel have given them. poor kids have had a real screwed up childhood 🙁
That could happen! I’m sure one of the Duggar’s has not long released a book 👀

Little pea head 🤣
I just get this image in my head 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hate it when people say that! We all work hard yet still can't afford what they do. It's like saying us normal working folk don't work hard enough! So what if I got my degree in my late 30s was I not determined enough? Do I not work hard enough working 12 hour shifts?! bleeping twats
I had an argument on Facebook ages ago with a woman saying they work hard. I don't understand how they think Sue works so hard? She doesn't do anything all day apart from brag on social media. She was on kids and counting saying they were looking for a cleaner, they were called out by another youtuber who said they had a Nanny, yet Sue stays at home. I actually don't get what she does. Noel cooks, he takes the kids to school, he makes their packed lunches and makes their breakfast while Sue has a hot coffee. Noel nowadays hardly goes into work so I'm not getting all this " they work so hard and don't claim benefits" because its a lie. Everyone who works works hard not just this family, however, they got rewarded with a TV show because Sue couldn't keep her knees together.

Reactions: 19
They Wudnt know hard work if smacked them in their bragging mouths.

Reactions: 10
I had an argument on Facebook ages ago with a woman saying they work hard. I don't understand how they think Sue works so hard? She doesn't do anything all day apart from brag on social media. She was on kids and counting saying they were looking for a cleaner, they were called out by another youtuber who said they had a Nanny, yet Sue stays at home. I actually don't get what she does. Noel cooks, he takes the kids to school, he makes their packed lunches and makes their breakfast while Sue has a hot coffee. Noel nowadays hardly goes into work so I'm not getting all this " they work so hard and don't claim benefits" because its a lie. Everyone who works works hard not just this family, however, they got rewarded with a TV show because Sue couldn't keep her knees together.
If it was hard work that gave people a life of luxury and material possessions then all those poor souls working in Far East sweat shops would be coining it in wouldn’t they?
People are so stupid, and Radford supporters are more stupid than most.
I hate the family, they don’t seem nice or witty or entertaining in any way, at least if they possessed any of those attributes I’d understand what people saw in them.

Reactions: 14
They hardly have any education- they don’t encourage their kids to study,that’s why all so thick.
why ohh why wud anyone be jealous of them. CH5 is where the money is coming from mostly…when that bubble bursts ….. will be caravanning not swanning off to New York.

Do this lot ever help others. They are all so materialistic- Sue being the worse. Fly everywhere no regard for the environment, their clothing brands are less than ethical. Throw away stuff which is perfectly good instead of handing it down to others. Use water in their hot tub like no tmrw. Eat tit… no healthy stuff, never see those kids eating an apple! No doubt she came bk with loads of gifts for the feral lot left behind.
Ppl struggling in this cold snap to heat their houses and she’s bragging away. Ppl on FB, YouTube & IG need to wake up.

Last edited:
They are too busy being ignored, I mean playing their computers!
I just saw that Sue has commented saying they will take all the children to New York next year.
Where's the money coming from?? Just googled tickets to New York for next year and the cheapest I could find was over £500 per person, so thats over £13k on flights before hotels and spending wow

Why don’t people on here get it?!

They make a fortune from YouTube with their amount of subscribers and the ADs money plus money from Instagram etc and Ch5. Tattle features loads of vloggers, influencers that all do this for a living or they give up their jobs as they’re making so much from vlogging. It’s not rocket science to wonder how they afford it 🤷‍♀️
I don;t think it's about not getting, it's about Sue not being honest about it

Reactions: 5
282 miles to destination. Wtf are they going now?? Beggars belief!
Unless driving from Heathrow . Having young children at home certainly doesn’t restrict them in anyway . Imagine her having to get up in the morning shower , get ready for work , do the kids packed lunches , dress them , commute to work etc etc etc …. She’s so lazy it’s untrue .

I find it quite chilling she flaunted the 9/11 memorial visit on insta - to me that’s something you visit but it’s not for social media. A devastating terror attack memorial and she’s parading it about on social media is just wrong in my opinion
She did what!? 😲

I want to go to the memorial as it's the first big news story I remember, I don't want to go for photos. I want to go to remember all those people I basically watched die as a little 9 year old.

• Heart
Unless driving from Heathrow . Having young children at home certainly doesn’t restrict them in anyway . Imagine her having to get up in the morning shower , get ready for work , do the kids packed lunches , dress them , commute to work etc etc etc …. She’s so lazy it’s untrue .
They landed in Manchester but could be heading back from there? It’s not 200 odd miles back home from there though?!? Hmm curious 🧐

Reactions: 4
They landed in Manchester but could be heading back from there? It’s not 200 odd miles back home from there though?!? Hmm curious 🧐
Shopping day Oxford street London ?
Alton towers 🤣cos it’s so long they last went

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No Alton towers isn’t that far . But from morecambe Lego land is around that .I say they are now taking little ones legoland for the Santa sleepovers

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.