The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a little sick came up in my mouth reading dawns delusional comment 🤢
Wtf. They don’t work hard they don’t do anything. The calenders I haven’t seen yet but I know will have been gifted as everything seems to be. Maybe give them to kids that don’t have them. I didn’t get mine any this year wirh prices gone up it didn’t seem worth it at all wirh everything else. They don’t know the value of anything at all. Their liberties are totally taking the piss what they get now

Reactions: 7
Anyone know why Chloe doesn’t have her own place ? Lives in one of the cheapest parts of the U.K.! Why on earth live in someone’s room with a baby ag age 30. Does her boyfriend not have a job?
She doesn’t live at home though as far as I’m aware, she lives in a flat with her boyfriend

Oh absolutely she looks to be a good mum (she has books for a start!) I was just commenting on the holiday just after another holiday (a’la scratty). You think they’d be saving up to get their own place, living with the mother in law must be hell 😆
Oh so they live with her boyfriend’s parents?

I think a little sick came up in my mouth reading dawns delusional comment 🤢
tbh, i would say that Gail - the comment below - sounds like a far better grandparent than Sue is "the best mum" given how thoughtfully she put effort into melting down caramac to refill an advent calendar because her grandson doesn't like chocolate! far less money spent, yet far more meaningful and shows she actually knows stuff about his likes and dislikes!

Sue obviously just grabbed a selection of the most luxury advent calendars - sure the older girls have expensive ones, but it's not like Sue put any thought into them, she clearly didn't even look at them given that she wasn't aware one of them only has twelve doors. she will have ordered fancy make-up and playmobile and lego calendars, because she knows they are expensive - Ellie and Aimee's both cost almost £150 each - and it gives her an opportunity to brag and flaunt her wealth - not because they're the ones her kids specifically wanted. plus - as usual - poor Tillie-in-the-middle is overlooked, with the younger ones getting expensive playmobile and lego calendars, and the older ones with ridiculously priced beauty ones, while Sue shoved a chocolate calendar at Tillie with a "well, you didn't want a HP one this year" - like sure, a more luxury one than your standard malteaser, but very little thought put into what Tillie may like or enjoy, at a pre-teens age, kinda inbetween toys and make-up. if Sue is happy to spend a huge amount of money, there are loads of options that Tillie may have liked, but instead of taking her daughters interests into account - likely because she has absolutely no idea - she simply grabbed a chocolate one, because "oh well, that will do! it's just Tillie!" 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just looked at their stories on fb, wound up now. How many more holidays??? Just beggars belief

Reactions: 2
Their luggage is still in London

aha! brilliant. that's the universe showing Katie that yes, it absolutely can get worse. #karma

although obviously, it's not a crisis for Sue - Mrs Moneybrags just interprets it as the perfect excuse to buy more clothes! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how Sue has the headspace to deal with so many trips away and all the children. Something most give and it’s clearly not the holidays!

We have recently been to NYC and it took months and months of research and planning. I would be mentally exhausted planning all these different trips. But then I work full time and actively engage with my children so…
I'm going to california with my dad and sister next August and we we've been planning since October! I'd love to go to NY! Would have to plan properly too!

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but this latest trip New York and sue has just done the Maldives weekends away Florida twice Lapland and gods know where else I can’t bring myself to now see New York. I think she’s a nasty woman showing off non stop and not in the real world at all. You watch by end of jan she be going somewhere again a city break or something. This is really out of hand now it’s disgraceful

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice how New York is only in their stories and never in their posts, is that because they know the comments will be mostly negative.

Reactions: 17
tbh, i would say that Gail - the comment below - sounds like a far better grandparent than Sue is "the best mum" given how thoughtfully she put effort into melting down caramac to refill an advent calendar because her grandson doesn't like chocolate! far less money spent, yet far more meaningful and shows she actually knows stuff about his likes and dislikes!

Sue obviously just grabbed a selection of the most luxury advent calendars - sure the older girls have expensive ones, but it's not like Sue put any thought into them, she clearly didn't even look at them given that she wasn't aware one of them only has twelve doors. she will have ordered fancy make-up and playmobile and lego calendars, because she knows they are expensive - Ellie and Aimee's both cost almost £150 each - and it gives her an opportunity to brag and flaunt her wealth - not because they're the ones her kids specifically wanted. plus - as usual - poor Tillie-in-the-middle is overlooked, with the younger ones getting expensive playmobile and lego calendars, and the older ones with ridiculously priced beauty ones, while Sue shoved a chocolate calendar at Tillie with a "well, you didn't want a HP one this year" - like sure, a more luxury one than your standard malteaser, but very little thought put into what Tillie may like or enjoy, at a pre-teens age, kinda inbetween toys and make-up. if Sue is happy to spend a huge amount of money, there are loads of options that Tillie may have liked, but instead of taking her daughters interests into account - likely because she has absolutely no idea - she simply grabbed a chocolate one, because "oh well, that will do! it's just Tillie!" 🙄🙄
Out of everyone tillie definitely gets the least amount of attention except when they used her operation and recovery for views and its horrible to see.
It's all about the kids and coffee in the day and teens and wine at night the middle ones become lost in the crowd 🙁

They can't sit there and talk about money worries and cutting back to one main present each then couple of smaller ones each to then splash out non stop almost immediately multiple consoles, endless brand new decor inside and out, calendars costing £150 is just ridiculous and now a completely unneeded and frankly undeserved trip to New York during term time!!
The best thing to do would be to profusely apologise for what they said along with an explanation and donate to charity Sue!!

Reactions: 7
Surely the oldest are angry too. If I was Sophie or chloe I'd be peed off not getting to go to New York. How did she decide which girls got to go? Why no boys? Is noel gonna take the lads to magalouf for a boys weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
aha! brilliant. that's the universe showing Katie that yes, it absolutely can get worse. #karma

although obviously, it's not a crisis for Sue - Mrs Moneybrags just interprets it as the perfect excuse to buy more clothes! 🙄🙄
And gotta buy new suitcases to get it home in!

Reactions: 4
So did they fly from Manchester to Heathrow to Barcelona to New York?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No they can't produce her babies like the daughters can! She doesn't seem to bother with sons children
No because she can’t control them, a lot of the time the baby sees more of the mother’s family,
Katie looks like she’s had years of a bad paper round
I’m not surprised katie looks tired and haggard, it’s all that being a full time mum to all her younger siblings

Reactions: 8
So they are cutting back on what exactly? Spending time at home being ACTUAL parents?
Absolute disgrace those two
NYC now on another trip… I know it’s only Sue and girls by looks of it but there’s never any actual parenting done or time spent with those kids. Bet they couldn’t name what the kids favourite colours are, what words they struggle to spell at school, who likes splashing in puddles and who prefers sunshine etc … disgusting

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.