The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they all claim benefits . Noel will have the older girls “ working for him “ part time so they can get maximum benefits and rent paid . noel Will definitely be frauding the system . No way on this planet does that pie shop that’s hardly open make that much money . My uncle has a pie shop in wales in a busy town and he doesn’t have flash cars and all the rest after paying staff he has enough to live comfortably. And I doubt that show will be bringing in all that money either .

something dodgy going on definitely

also how many kids does she get DLA for ? People say she doesn’t claim benefits 22 kids with weekly ch8ld benefit will be hefty . Then you have the careers allowance and disability allowance per child she ain’t stupid
I claim child benefit but have to pay most back at end of year. 6 kids and I get nearly £95 weeklY . If you go on turn to us, there a caculator and it’s will give u a rough idea of how much they claim, I’m guessing 1000s A month, dla carers etc

More like drag 😂😂
Add sue and the only fans could be draggy plus saggy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I claim child benefit but have to pay most back at end of year. 6 kids and I get nearly £95 weeklY . If you go on turn to us, there a caculator and it’s will give u a rough idea of how much they claim, I’m guessing 1000s A month, dla carers etc

Add sue and the only fans could be draggy plus saggy
Definitely claiming thousands a month . Nothing against anybody who gets benefits but they take the piss

they definitely have the older girls on the books at the pis shop so they can get maximum benefits . Shocking family

i remember in older series when they was skint and had nothing they seemed ok in them days now it’s bragging all the time .

Reactions: 5
Omg on that advent calendar blog she doesn’t even realise Oscar is not there, not until she sees Caspar. She must dress them in twos (Bonnie/Heidie, Hallie/Phoebe etc) so it’s easier to remember which one’s which. Prob why Tillie gets forgotten because she doesn’t have a ‘twin’.
Also why does she get Ellie to open her doors when poor Tillie and the others are still waiting to even get theirs? Bloody useless.

Katie also said thank you as well as Ellie and the grandkids, it was the rest who didn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
exactly this! just because Tillie has reached an age where she doesn't want lego or toys, but isn't yet interested in make-up etc - there are so many potential advent calendars aimed at pre-teens/tweens. bath bombs, fidget toys/slime, a stationery one - smiggle, paperchase etc - ones with science experiments or crafts or pizzles, lipbalms or nail varnish. just like Sue, i don't know anything about Tillie's interests - but surely she could have asked, instead of taking Tillie's comment that she didn't want a lego one as a way to put in absolutely zero effort and just grab a chocolate one. obvs there is nothing wrong with chocolate advent calendars - i would never have expected more than a basic kinnerton one, dairy milk if we were super lucky - and i appreciate that Tillie's was a more expensive "luxury" chocolate one, but it hardly compares to the £100s spent on her older sisters - especially when she then sees them being taken to New York! poor Tillie just feel incredibly left out and totally overlooked. all Sue had to do was put a few minutes of effort into talking to her daughter and asking what she's interested in, but she simply couldn't be bothered. but yeah, she definitely deserves a "best mum if the year" award. 🙄😔
Tillie’s lost “ content” appeal, her leg problems are old news....just wondered why Sophie’s kids were all clean, smart and in their school uniforms yet the Radford Rabble were still unkempt and in their christmas pyjamas ? Do they go to the same school? Would Scuddy Arse have told school they needed time off for filming??....

Reactions: 8
She can't claim carer's for more than 1 child you only get in once no matter how many children or others you care for. Regards to the dla I'd be surprised if tillie gets it as she can look after herself dla is all bout what care the child needs rather than having a disability. Max also looks quite independent

Reactions: 2
She can't claim carer's for more than 1 child you only get in once no matter how many children or others you care for. Regards to the dla I'd be surprised if tillie gets it as she can look after herself dla is all bout what care the child needs rather than having a disability. Max also looks quite independent
she can claim for 1, then Katie for another, a older boy for another. these people know how to claim to the max,

• Wow
  • Angry
I felt for poor Tillie in the latest vlog. All the kids getting advent calendars with toys/gifts etc,
amazing calendars for.older girls, and Sue says to Tillie, you didn't want a Harry Potter one this year, so.you got chocolate one 🤨. Why could she not get a girly one like her big sisters
And then handing the Grandkids a Malteser one. Maybe Sophie buys her kids a luxury advent calendar herself. I couldn't do that. It just stands out.
Anyone else notice how Archie wasnt too struck with his Thomas the Tank calender? When he said “ I dont want that one” and Saggy Flaps said ‘ Yeah you do, its a train. Brum Brum”....🙄... has he ever liked Thomas the Tank ??? 🤔

Haven't watched the vlog(very rarely do) but what's the sudden interest in Sophie's kids? They went to Florida and now they are appearing in vlogs. Can't remember them being so involved in previous years.
I agree with the PP who said it’s to keep Sophie sweet so she’ll feel obliged to return the favour and babysit. But maybe also Sue’s hoping the fans will complement her on her grandparenting skills (🤢) - or she’s hoping their good manners will rub off on her own kids so she has even less parenting to do!

Reactions: 6
Poor Tillie and Max! All the money on the other ones and they get them o feel sad for them both only brought out to make content from theory disabilities, tillie could have got a bodyshop one or one from smiggle maybe of she's stick in the middle of the ages! I'm sure there was a better one max could have had aswell! And the grandkids ones where free form asda!

Just skimmed through the advent calendar vlog. The blatant favouritism is disgusting. The older girls get ones that are over £100 and Tillie gats one that was £10 max. I bet she would have loved a toiletries or make up one too. She obviously couldn't be arsed to get her a Harry Potter one. "I know you wanted a Harry Potter one so here's a cheap chocolate one instead" 😡

• Sad
£100 advent calendars am I reading this right? Since when did this become a thing ? O m g mine was 0.99p from Aldi . F s more money than sense

Reactions: 10
well just keep watching because the fall with happen soon and oh it will be satisfying to watch. Nicole could Tell her side and trust me once someone does other will follow
I think Nicole is too nice. She probably wouldn't want the backlash of the cronies. Imagine having all these for your inlaws I feel sorry for her

I haven't read/commented on this thread for a while as I couldn't be arsed with this family anymore but I just watched their vlog for the advent calanders and poor tillie was hanging around the older girls when they got theirs, I bet she would of loved something like their ones

• Sad
Reactions: 10
OK so the beauty works one that I think it's Aimee had is £165 and the Body shop one Ellie had was £145. The one Tillie and max had was £19. How exactly is that fair? The little ones were £30 each too. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. How crap must Tillie and Max feel? Everyone else gets an expensive advent calendar yet they get given a chocolate one because neither of them wanted a lego one. Sue could have bought Tillie a nice bath bomb one, or a fidget toy one, but no. She really is left as an after thought isn't she. Sorry but I couldn't do that to any child, if a chocolate one is bought for one, it would be bought for the lot.
I'm sorry what?! £165 for a bloody advent calendar?! That's more than my entire budget for xmas presents for one of my children, and I feel like i'm lucky that I can afford to spend that on both my girls!

Reactions: 17
I bet you they didn't even get Chris kids a £1 advent calender. They are awful grandparents aswell as parents IMO. How they can blatantly take it out on children is disgusting

Reactions: 13
If she had gone out to work and earnt this money she should would be alot more sensible with it .

Reactions: 11
Tillie would have loved the soap and Glory one from boots! Only a fraction of the price of aimees as well sue! Poor tillie it made me like her even more bless her always in the background! And the oh is casper still in bed like you go them up sue you could tell you didn't as someone said yeah i couldn't wake him up! Idiot

Reactions: 7
The advents are obviously gifted as she made such a big deal of filming it close up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.