The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does mille not realise you can easily Google the flight she doesn't need to delete the flight number hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoever that is in the photo, she’s wearing a Canada Goose jacket. Those things cost about £1400 each!
Okay, I live in a place that is legitimately cold, like never above 0*C between mid-October and May, but often much colder than that. Last year, it didn't get above 0*F/-18*C for about two weeks. I would still never spend that much on a winter coat. Ever.

bleeping atrocious that they have so much and go on all these trips and get nails done and still don't feed their damn kids!

Reactions: 16
well just keep watching because the fall with happen soon and oh it will be satisfying to watch. Nicole could Tell her side and trust me once someone does other will follow
I’m sure you are right.I know an awful lot of people that detest them. I bet they get a lot of verbal abuse when they are out and about. A friend of my cousins ex husband told Scratty’s dad exactly what he thought of them. He was so gormless it was water off a ducks back telling him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
OK so if this trip was a surprise from Noel,how would Sue know how much they have planned and pre booked whilst asking her minions what is the best thing to do? Makes no sense at all. Dopey cow.

Reactions: 17
Sue must be the most unclassy person I can think of. No one classy brags the way she does.
Classy rich is silent, Sue rich is loud and bragging.
As for the eduaction.... well it will hit them hard in the head when the money stops flowing in.
Sinking views on youtube videos. People are tired of them...they deliver the same all the time. No substance at all.
Just hope some of the kids realize they need education, and think longer then a couple of years ahead.
sarah ingham beats her hands down in the bragging stakes and doesn’t educate her children pretends they are homeschooled 😆

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how Sue has the headspace to deal with so many trips away and all the children. Something most give and it’s clearly not the holidays!

We have recently been to NYC and it took months and months of research and planning. I would be mentally exhausted planning all these different trips. But then I work full time and actively engage with my children so…

Reactions: 15
For crying out loud, I think we have established that Lazy Susan and her spoilt crew are in New York. How much more do they need to chuck it down people's throats?

Reactions: 11
Im watching 21 kids and counting. Soo is pregnant with Hiedie or whatever the spelling is. Millie isnt allowed boys in her room and she isnt happy. Chloe is going to be a make up artist.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I wear designer , my kids don’t, my older ones do and the teens have designer bags, but i refuse to buy expensive hen they out grow the so quick. They have branded but not expensive stuff
I agree, there’s no point buying kids designer when they grow so fast, an adult doesn’t grow so designer items last for years

Reactions: 6
sarah ingham beats her hands down in the bragging stakes and doesn’t educate her children pretends they are homeschooled 😆
It's sad but the one thing the Radfords have going for them is that all of their kids at least go to school. Not that education is a priority to them whatsoever, but they at least go (when not on holiday) and socialize with other kids and hopefully learn something. It makes me so sad for the Ingham kids to have none of that.

Reactions: 5
Negative comments regarding the advent calendars....rightly so too. I'm sure they are upwards of £30 each x by ??
The grandchildren said thank you too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.