The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Alton towers isn’t that far . But from morecambe Lego land is around that .I say they are now taking little ones legoland for the Santa sleepovers
What about some quality home time , a local carol concert , little visit to a local Father Christmas . Nope another long journey and chaos .

Reactions: 12
Looks like they're heading north. Maybe they got their cases from Heathrow lol

Reactions: 1
They landed in Manchester but could be heading back from there? It’s not 200 odd miles back home from there though?!? Hmm curious 🧐
Just read all flights to Manchester are being diverted as runways closed due to snow.....ooops....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they are going to Legoland. As Morecambe to Windsor is approx that distance. A fair trek!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Sue has misinterpreted this... I think she thinks the Lucy comment was calling Lancs Live vile... when infact I took it as she's calling The Radfords vile lol!!!

I think they are going to Legoland. As Morecambe to Windsor is approx that distance. A fair trek!
On their sat nav it looks like they are heading up north as in they've been south and heading back. Legoland is more south

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The comments on fb . People are delusional. One comment apart from plenty saying people are jealous says hard work and determination pays off … oh please.
Hard Work!!!!!
They’re just lucky, in fact extremely lucky that the internet and social media came along, as well as trashy reality TV programmes that indulge chavvy freaks like them.
None of their holidays and possessions are down to hard work, they’ve just sold their kids privacy for their own selfish ends.
As parents they’re a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think Sue has misinterpreted this... I think she thinks the Lucy comment was calling Lancs Live vile... when infact I took it as she's calling The Radfords vile lol!!!

On their sat nav it looks like they are heading up north as in they've been south and heading back. Legoland is more south
It’s themselves that have put the family in the limelight. Sorry idiots but you can expect crap and tit. I hope you get loads of it every single day. Wake up to the fact that more and more people are starting to dislike you IMMENSELY.. Not everybody fawns over you.
Jumped up Chavvy bloody lot, you are VILE. Lucy was calling you vile not Lancs live you idiot.

Reactions: 9
If their fight was diverted to Heathrow due to closures at Manchester, then the distance is about right.

Makes more sense than people jumping to a conclusion that they’re away again surely?

Reactions: 1
Makes more sense than people jumping to a conclusion that they’re away again surely?
Are you new here? 😂 The default obvious conclusion is that they are away again because that’s all they ever do. It would be shocking if they actually went home 😂

But yes I agree they were probably driving home from Heathrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's disgusting that some genuinely hard working families can't even justify a caravan holiday in the school holidays, and she's already said they're definitely taking the other kids to NYC next year!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Someone’s in a good mood today . You put yourself in the limelight . Put your life on social media of course there will be the negatives

The radford pie crust is starting to crumble… and not just coz the pies tit
Next Christmas will look very different.

Put your life on the Internet, expect the tit that goes with it Sue.
Shes in a good mood I see, obviously didn't spend enough in New York.

Reactions: 9
Put your life on the Internet, expect the tit that goes with it Sue.
Shes in a good mood I see, obviously didn't spend enough in New York.
What’s happened? It appears I’ve been blocked for just writing “another holiday?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.