The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's all the kids been taken away this year... expect Chloe and Chris... Chloe because she was pregnant no doubt so what about Chris and his children??? Do they just turn a blind eye to his children?? Did all the older boys go florida this year??

Reactions: 11
Well there you go you lazy lot . Hard work and determination is all that’s needed 😂. Kids in school Monday sue ?

Reactions: 8
Hang on... isn't their minibus a 9 seater?? I count 9 kids in that photo... plus them... 11!

Reactions: 7
My bets now disneyland paris... you can't make this crap up!!!

Yep you are right... they are greedy. Maybe they should pay attention to their older kids and be home more and stop whinging about backlash when all they do is rub it in people's faces, people who are choosing whether to eat or heat their homes
They’re bleeping shameless they are!
All that talk about having to tighten their belts same as everyone else and they’re spending more money than ever, in fact they’re spending as if it’s going out of fashion!
There’s just no meaning to these trips any more, they’re happening so often.
Spending money for the sake of it and dragging those kids off on another jaunt as soon as their mother gets home from a few days without seeing them!
Those kids need routine and structure, it’s what kids thrive on.
No chance of it with that greedy attention seeking pair.

Reactions: 14
There is no chance any of them will be in school Monday, they'd have to leave again hours after waking up for the long journey back probably booked for a similar length as new York holiday!

Does anyone have a feeling there is more people there than in the picture?
I could be entirely wrong but can't see sue and noel managing all those kids alone and then there's millie missed out on new York is she missing out on Paris too or letting ophelia miss out? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Millie went to Florida so I reckon that was her treat. I bet they paid for Chloes centre parcs trip... and Chris... I reckon he got sweet fa!

Tbh its not even about the older ones who have children... I think they should then concentrate on treating their children! So take them somewhere whilst they are young and can make memories with them! Ophelia and Sophies children got taken to florida... Chloes baby prob got treated to Centre parcs or that other holiday... but what about Chris' children?? Do they not deserve a treat? They are their grandchildren too... why are they any different?

Reactions: 10
Anyone watch the busby quints ? Their mum Danielle thinks she too deserves a break all the time and date holidays etc . What’s wrong them ?
All the reality tv families are the same. The Bragfords, Busby’s, Jon & Kate plus 8, Duggars all started off showing what having a big family was like with budgeting, meal planning, etc before they became well-known and then started living like celebrities. I actually liked them all in the beginning and now can’t stand any of the braggy c**ts (sorry)……..

Us older girls 😆😂🤣
Sue love, you haven’t been a girl for a very very long time dear.
Not since she opened up her lady parts at 12….. 😬

Reactions: 5
Away again yet don't understand all the backlash. Sue wasn't even in the door 24 hours and away again yet this is relatable? Self indulgent greedy vile arseholes this lot are. How dare Sue go on a rant whilst sat in a car going away for the 100th time this year. According to Noel, the pie shop only makes £30k a year. They can obviously make £30k stretch extremely far. I earn more than that and my partner earns more than me, but we couldn't afford all the trips this lot have had.

Reactions: 21
It will all catch up with them in the end. Sadly it will be the children who will suffer in the long term. Materialism is what memories are made of according to their parents not a normal family life...at school how can they relate to their peers? Sue and Noel are too knee deep in money to see what their children really need...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The youngest kids come across as being ever so ungrateful, just as entitled as their parents.

Reactions: 14
Christ on a bike. Straight back out of the country.

Do we think she flew into Heathrow and met them on the journey over? No way it makes sense to drive all the way back to Morecambe to just drive south again.

Reactions: 6
Yeah we are pissed off with you Sue bloody bragging constantly- food on the table….what a laugh. Tbh she shud be ashamed of what she’s put there, total lies

Like those feral kids will appreciate visiting there- if that is bloody gifted Lapland UK are getting an email from me, when other needy families are more in need.
The only reason they’re “famous” is because they’ve got so many kids and made so much money off it the tv producers wouldn’t give a tit if she was stinky sue from the council estate with 3 kids! Just reading comments on lancs live and someone’s said how none of her kids have a proper career, which they don’t! Ok he has the pie shop but that’s not role model material is it she uist sits at home spending the money by the time she’s loaded internet banking it’s spent!!

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine what's going to happen when the money runs out? To Hallie downwards, all they have known is TV cameras, wealth and being spoilt. If they end up with no money, there will be no fancy holidays, no ridiculous pile of toys at Christmas, what happens then? I always remember something my Brother said. He has been very successful in property for very many years, and we had a conversation about private education. He said he would always send his children to state school for two reasons. The first being it keeps them grounded and the second was if he sent his kids privately, and lost everything, those kids would be bullied and would struggle with transitioning from private to state, where as, if they start in state, they have to work harder, and they mix with other people who may not be as fortunate. He also refused to spoil his children although he could comfortably buy them anything they wanted, again because he said spoilt kids are bratty and the more you give them, the more they want and expect. Sue spoils the kids especially the younger ones, they appreciate nothing and act bratty. I find it hard to believe they smack ten bales out of each other and she's sat in the room watching them, or they buy a new sofa and she's letting them use it as a trampoline. They need to sort their kids behaviour out, instead of spending stupid money all the time on things they won't appreciate.

So this year, they have bought the camper van and been away say 6 times in it or more
They have been to Florida twice
Maldives
New York
Disneyland Paris
Alton Towers about 4 times at least
That's 15 holidays this year!!
Still relatable Lazy Susan?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It's SO obvious they feel the need to constantly go on holidays or shop now. All because theres no more babies from Sue. They need to make "interesting" content in other ways. People now,in this climate are getting fed up with it and rightly so 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 9
I live down South, our kids finish school on Friday 16th. Don't Sue's kids finish earlier or is it the same time? My Daughter finishes uni here on Friday too but her friend goes to uni up North and she finished this Friday 9th?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.